Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 34 Transfers.

Options
  • 18-04-2015 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭

No transfers this week, have 3 of each Chelsea & Liverpool.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Invincible wrote: »
    No transfers this week, have 3 of each Chelsea & Liverpool.

Well done you!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Have 2 f.ts may make 3 transfers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

I dont know! I have so over analysed this week that I have come full circle and cant decide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Gooners

Have 2 f.ts may make 3 transfers.

+ 1

Mignolet might be one as have no pool defence. Not sure after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Letting it roll like a DGW boss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Have 4dgw as is but likely to take a -4 to get two Liverpool players in.

Hendo/Coutinho or Sterling with Mig or Moreno.

Decisions decisions.....

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Apart from Mignolet, what Liverpool defender is going to play those two games? I genuinely have no idea as I haven't payed attention to their defence at all. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Paully D wrote: »
    Apart from Mignolet, what Liverpool defender is going to play those two games? I genuinely have no idea as I haven't payed attention to their defence at all. Cheers.

Skrtel I'd expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Lemlin wrote: »
    Skrtel I'd expect.

Eriksen and Naughton out, Sterling and Skrtel in will be my plan then. Though I'm right on the button in terms of being able to afford that move now so if either drop/rise tonight I'm ****ed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Krul --> Mignolet probably
    Might just leave it at that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

myhill to mignolet
    eriksen to Henderson
    at the moment !
    I'm still looking at Nugent in for Kane as well.......but I'll prob just bench Kane and bring in giroud the following week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Right, have decided. Barring injuries I am pretty sure I am going to do Fabianski to Mingolet.
    I may take a -4 to do Mata to either Coutinho or Henderson.
    That will leave me with 6 doublers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,969 ✭✭✭G1032

Did Dawson get injured today? If he did I'll stick to my original plan and go Panti to Mig and Dawson to another v cheapie for -4.
    If he's not injured I might go Bertie to a Liverpool defender. I'd like to get rid of Panti though. I have visions of him picking up minus points in some game during the run in

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Roonbox

To keep Remy for the DGW or not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

I am not one for taking hits but I am thinking of doing Krul to Mig, Alder to Moreno, Dawson to Schlupp and Eriksen to Sterling/Henderson for a -12 :eek:

I was only planning to transfer out Krul and Eriksen but with the two injuries I don't fancy playing Bellerin (home to Chelsea) or PVA (away to stoke) so I might go for broke.

I'll wait to see if the two injuries are serious first.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Had planned on Vardy and Sterling in for Berahino and ameobi for a -4. Dawson and alderweireld getting injured along with Bellerin's position being in serious doubts seems to have scuppered those plans. Will probably bring a southampton defender in for Alderweireld and Henderson in for Ameobi for -4 and roll with Berahino for one more week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

PVA to Skrtel/Moreno and Eriksen to Sterling for me at the moment. Won't be touching anything til after the Liverpool game. Will make my transfers then and put it away til Saturday morning. Not sure what player I want to captain at all though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

I have the following players for a DGW
    Schmeichel
    Dawson Hull
    Ivanovic
    Terry
    Hazard
    Henderson
    Cambiasso

Have 1 FT, was thinking of taking out Cazrola for Sterling, thoughts?

My three strikers don't have DGWs, Kane, Aguero and Benteke

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Bolasie's 1 pointer was a sickener and not sure whether to stick with him or take a hit to get Henderson in for him. Am mindful of the fact that in GW35, Palace are away to Chelsea while Pool have QPR at home.

SantryRed wrote: »
    PVA to Skrtel/Moreno and Eriksen to Sterling for me at the moment. Won't be touching anything til after the Liverpool game. Will make my transfers then and put it away til Saturday morning. Not sure what player I want to captain at all though.

Have you no other defender to get rid off Pva could be useful come the double in gw 37.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Have you no other defender to get rid off Pva could be useful come the double in gw 37.

Thanks Busts. Didn't realise how bad WBA's run in is so going to get rid of Dawson again.

SantryRed wrote: »
    Thanks Busts. Didn't realise how bad WBA's run in is so going to get rid of Dawson again.

Dawson went off injured today also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Debuchy back for arsenal, bellerin and chambers not even on bench, end of them ff wise this year??

POKERKING wrote: »
    Debuchy back for arsenal, bellerin and chambers not even on bench, end of them ff wise this year??

Gabriel might be an option now if Mertesacker's injury rules him out for a few weeks.

POKERKING wrote: »

Gabriel might be an option now if Mertesacker's injury rules him out for a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Depending on whose injury is worse, either Alder or Dawson other for Skrtel. I'm in two minds about holding Murray as well, dunno whether to keep him or not. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

skrtel in, either bellerin or cresswell out

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

Debuchy can also play there .......I think Kos and ospina are the only definites for their DGW and prob debuchy given he can play both positions

km79 wrote: »
    Debuchy can also play there .......I think Kos and ospina are the only definites for their DGW and prob debuchy given he can play both positions

Can't see Kos playing every game due to the achilles issues he's been having but ya Ospina is probably the best route into the defence now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭MaxPower89

km79 wrote: »

If Mert is out, then Gabriel would be cert to start imo.

Advertisement