Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Machinery Photo/Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭weatherbyfoxer

74 I think is list price with loader. They come with loader brackets any way I think

All depends what spec wheels, cab, suspension, air conditioning, air seat...etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Don't know if this was posted before so apologies if it was

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=95297248

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭severeoversteer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmXd7KJubLA

what do ye think

t6070 v t6080

the t6070 wins by the way

that is a 6070 with range command and heavy back end so it is identical to the 6080 except for whatever bit of electronic difference in ecu

there is a lighter 6070 that new Holland sold but weren't very popular

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭IH784man

Must be a slow day at the office for them men

IH784man wrote: »
    Must be a slow day at the office for them men

making good use of the machinery on mainland Europe:confused:

they should redirect some of their payments here:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Pat the lad

All depends what spec wheels, cab, suspension, air conditioning, air seat...etc

Lovely tractor weatherbyfoxer and greengrass.
    The bigger tyres really make a man of it.

How do you find the 3 cylinder engine for power and fuel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭darragh_haven

My brother was trialng this for his quarry in Mississippi. She was consuming 22.5 US gal/hr when scraping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Mad4simmental

My brother was trialng this for his quarry in Mississippi. She was consuming 22.5 US gal/hr when scraping

Followed one for a while. Set up with laser gps to level big fields and dig dams. Sum job.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,229 ✭✭✭tanko

What horsepower would that yoke be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭darragh_haven

tanko wrote: »
    What horsepower would that yoke be?

400+. He sent a short video of it operating and there was some purr out of it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Milton09

400+. He sent a short video of it operating and there was some purr out of it

Nice pic. Big in all as it is, its hard to see how it could have enough traction to operate 2 scrapers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭weatherbyfoxer

Lovely tractor weatherbyfoxer and greengrass.
    The bigger tyres really make a man of it.

How do you find the 3 cylinder engine for power and fuel?

Cheers pat, it definitely has the 105hp they say in the spec sheet anyway!...pulled 12 tons of beet+ a dog of a home made trailer 30 miles with it last autum and was impressed ..I had a vision 105 landini before the massey and was way heavier on fuel even if you were just doing loader work..more like programming a computer than driving a tractor at times doe!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭yellow50HX

Bullocks wrote: »
    Of course its a big loss to anyone when machinery gets damaged like that but there are far worse things happening in this country that insurance or money can't replace .

My digger got burnt to a crisp two summers ago and i hadn't it insured , it was a sickner when scrap value was all i had to trade against another but that was my own fault . We had a sick child a few months ago that really put things in perspective, all the machinery or money in the world could have burned and it pales in insignificance to things like that

While not wanting to raise the bitchy levels up again, insurance may not solve damage. If your like me and have old machinery you ll know that it may only get insured for 3 party. Most insurance companies won't give you theft or fire insurance on tractors and diggers over a certain age. Had a very strong discussion with insurance company on this as to them it's only worth scrap value anyway. My digger and tractors may be old but they are worth a lot to me and it would cost me 15-20k to replace them like for like.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,180 ✭✭✭✭Base price

yellow50HX wrote: »
    While not wanting to raise the bitchy levels up again, insurance may not solve damage. If your like me and have old machinery you ll know that it may only get insured for 3 party. Most insurance companies won't give you theft or fire insurance on tractors and diggers over a certain age. Had a very strong discussion with insurance company on this as to them it's only worth scrap value anyway. My digger and tractors may be old but they are worth a lot to me and it would cost me 15-20k to replace them like for like.
    Also insurance companies will not cover tractors/machinery if they have been modified without an engineers report.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Blackgrass

Sometimes it's best not to throw muck at each other as you may pick up a piece of fluid shyte that runs down your hand covers yourself and makes you look like a t.i.t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

What the fup are ye at lads :confused::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

This is what i started with but with a square 8cwt hopper. Still have the metalwork somewhere.

347680.jpg

347681.jpeg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭AP2014

Blackgrass wrote: »
    Sometimes it's best not to throw muck at each other as you may pick up a piece of fluid shyte that runs down your hand covers yourself and makes you look like a t.i.t.

Should we move this to funny farm sayings..brilliant...

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭MFdaveIreland

Just a few pics of John Deere rims resprayed with before and after pics

Not sure how to embed images

tKRzLFWl.jpg

jATRB6cl.jpg

CJdt043l.jpg

4vMA5CZl.jpg

b0nom0cl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 24,381 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

Busy day yesterday

JYvyWdDl.jpg

• Advertisement

Reggie. wrote: »
    Busy day yesterday

JYvyWdDl.jpg
    you are better equipped than my fencing contractor ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭CloughCasey1

Busy day yesterday

JYvyWdDl.jpg

Is that your own post driver?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,381 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

Is that your own post driver?

FIL owns it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭Greengrass1

FIL owns it

I reckon it was the FIL machinery that really attracted you to your missus :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,194 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Have one half built. If I ever get it finished, I'll stick up a pic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    Have one half built. If I ever get it finished, I'll stick up a pic.

If we took all your half built things and stuck them together, would we get a Transformer? :D

strange-russian-tractor.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭mengele

Busy day yesterday

JYvyWdDl.jpg

close that back window. know a lad that a hydraulic top link on it and for some reason it went wrong and ram went in and pulled post driver back and broke the window. that was a 7740 though with a big back window.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭CloughCasey1

mengele wrote: »
    close that back window. know a lad that a hydraulic top link on it and for some reason it went wrong and ram went in and pulled post driver back and broke the window. that was a 7740 though with a big back window.

Yup has happened twice with our 4255 glass all over the shop. Have an old block cutter hoist with a spike for the bales. Both times rushing to get something done.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,194 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Kovu wrote: »
    If we took all your half built things and stuck them together, would we get a Transformer? :D

strange-russian-tractor.jpg

Well the shed would be tidyier!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭yellow50HX

Yup has happened twice with our 4255 glass all over the shop. Have an old block cutter hoist with a spike for the bales. Both times rushing to get something done.

A lot to be said for the fold up windows on the 7610. Did lose one a few years ago bringing in silage, holder broke and it fell onto the draw bar, lucky enough it happened on the road so no broken glass in the field or pit.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement