Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaked Episodes [**Read Mod Warning - Post 1**]

Options
12346»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Squatman wrote:
    just got episode 5 & 6 there now. I'm about 10 mins into ep 5..

He meant season 4...relax guys !!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Squatman wrote: »
    just got episode 5 & 6 there now. I'm about 10 mins into ep 5..

10 minutes into an episode yet posting on a forum? What's the point of watching something if you're just going to go on your phone during it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭MrWalsh

Prince Duran? PRINCE DURAN??!!

I dont think a 1 letter change in a name is any big deal? Whats the problem with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

MrWalsh wrote: »
    I dont think a 1 letter change in a name is any big deal? Whats the problem with it?

#NOOONEUNDERSTAAAAANDSS

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

The leaks do not appear to have hurt the ratings of episode 1.
    ‘Game Of Thrones’ Logs Series-Best Opener Despite Leak Of First Four Episodes

As HBO tracks down which screener recipient caused this weekend’s leaking of the first four episodes of Game Of Thrones’ Season 5, the situation does not seem to have hurt HBO’s ratings: Sunday’s opener logged a series-best 7.99 million viewers.

http://deadline.com/2015/04/game-of-thrones-logs-series-best-opener-despite-leak-of-first-four-episodes-1201408949/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

kinda pissed off i downloaded them now, have 5wks to wait :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

scudzilla wrote: »
    kinda pissed off i downloaded them now, have 5wks to wait :(

Nope, you have one hour extra in which to do something positive with your life every Monday for a month.

.....this Buddhist weed is working wonders.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

No I mean an episode.

€10 an episode in HD? Right...

Glad I didn't download the leaks, none of my friends have either, so I'm not avoiding spoilers from them, and I have it to look forward to every Monday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement