Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW32 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

57 pts brought me up a surprising 500 places to 2.1k

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

right on the border you bastids, 20,041 :pac:

If i finish in the top 10K this year i'll be delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭seklly

50 points drops me 16 places from 78th to 94th OR

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Dearg81

61 moves me up to 33K which is my highest rank this season. I need to stop making sh!te transfers now, this week it was Sturridge instead of Murray :-( At least i had Terry coming off the bench though with 8 points. Not sure what to do with Sturridge now...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Finally was able to bring myself to log in and check the damage. Never been so delighted to see my ranking drop so much before! Was expecting the damage to be a lot worse.

GW rank of 3,407,189 which means I did better than 80k other players woo hoo!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

58 points brings me from 2.9k to 2.4k. Aim for the rest of the season is to break 1k and to gain promotion from FSA League 1. Need to enter some money leagues this year as I'd say I'd be close to the top of a few if I had :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Dearg81

jimmii wrote: »
    Finally was able to bring myself to log in and check the damage. Never been so delighted to see my ranking drop so much before! Was expecting the damage to be a lot worse.

GW rank of 3,407,189 which means I did better than 80k other players woo hoo!!

Stick to the UFPL Jimmi ;-)

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Stick to the UFPL Jimmi ;-)

It definitely helps if you have a bad week in one and have a good week in the other! It might just be that its new but I really enjoy UFPL its a different challenge.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

57 pts brought me up a surprising 500 places to 2.1k

Not that surprising in fairness. Top 10k average is "only" 50.8 ;).

-

My 58 bring me up 6k inside 27k. Exactly 40 pts off top 10k. Basically a GW31 Austin or Benteke (C) off top 10k. I'm gonna have to play the coming DGWs a hell of a lot better than the 2 previous ones and of course stop getting my (C) wrong if I want to get such a finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Ended up with a green arrow of 300 places to 10,300 or so.

My main aim now is to match or better last years debut 8k final rank.

Also top three in my main league, but that looks a longer shot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

Agueros late goal and sterlings goal last night rescued my GW and keeps me in the top 10k. 49 for the week and still within touching distance of the league I want to win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Finished on 62 (-4) which means a hop up 67k places to 732,000.

Clawing my way up my private league too. Currently placed six but a top three finish there would be great for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

kennyb3 wrote: »
    17 points from 5 including captain. From 6k to prob 15k or worse now in last 3 horrible gameweeks. Need the season to just end

Thank god for Terry, Aguero, Sterling & Mig.

Finished with 62 and just inside 10k.

Transfers worked for once

DeGea & Cazorla to Sterling & Mig

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

seklly wrote: »
    50 points drops me 16 places from 78th to 94th OR

You're gonna be seeing me in your rear view mirror soon enough if you're not careful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

56 sees me up 600 places overall to 3.6k. Mainly down to Aaron Cresswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭basillarkin

OR 1755 happy out. 70 for the GW, glad I kept faith with Kun. Capt material for GW 33. Can only field 10 this week which includes Remy but going to chance it and bank my transfer for the double as what to bring in Sterling for Eriksen. Kane's last game for me as well against Newcastle I would imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

http://fplacademy.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/fpl-academy-team-tournament-round-three.html
    Group L
    Boards FSA move into the next round having won all three of their group games.

32L.png

:):):):)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Wow we won despite my no show!!

You're starting to hurt our shoulders though...:p

F1ngers wrote: »
    You're starting to hurt our shoulders though...:p

Harsh! Wait till you see my beast of a WC team full beast mode engaged now time to reclaim some pride!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Harsh! Wait till you see my beast of a WC team full beast mode engaged now time to reclaim some pride!!

Good, I'm probably only fielding ten this week, so looking to be carried for this one.

F1ngers wrote: »
    Good, I'm probably only fielding ten this week, so looking to be carried for this one.

I have 10 at home plus Kane happy to give you a lift to GW34! 9 DGW players plus Kane & Aguero for 34 hoping its one of those DGWs where people look back wishing they had taken just one more hit to get another DGW player in and not one of those ones where people wonder what all the fuss is about with teams having two games!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

50 points

I did not miss FPL even slightly in the last week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

50 points

I'm slowly weaning myself off in preparation for the long summer

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Is this not shut yet???

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

50 points

I have a friend who pulled out after playing for six to seven seasons. He doesn't miss it at all. He reckons he can now happily watch a game between two teams where he doesn't support either!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭basillarkin

Lemlin wrote: »
    I have a friend who pulled out after playing for six to seven seasons. He doesn't miss it at all. He reckons he can now happily watch a game between two teams where he doesn't support either!

Lies

Lemlin wrote: »

I've often what it would be like to quit. I never really want to find out though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

I've often what it would be like to quit. I never really want to find out though.

I've said quite often on here that I used to enjoy football an awful lot more before I got into FPL, I couldn't have named the Hull starting back 4 but that never worried me:P. I was a huge Spurs fan and their result on a Saturday mattered to me, I would happily watch FA cup matches or foreign teams in the Champions league, now these things are a hindrance. FPL is an addiction for me, I think I love it but nothing ever really pleases me, no matter how well I do I always think about how it could have been better, this despite being very pessimistic at the beginning of each gameweek:o.
    Besides that I have a very happy and fulfilled life:pac:

• Advertisement

I've said quite often on here that I used to enjoy football an awful lot more before I got into FPL, I couldn't have named the Hull starting back 4 but that never worried me:P. I was a huge Spurs fan and their result on a Saturday mattered to me, I would happily watch FA cup matches or foreign teams in the Champions league, now these things are a hindrance. FPL is an addiction for me, I think I love it but nothing ever really pleases me, no matter how well I do I always think about how it could have been better, this despite being very pessimistic at the beginning of each gameweek:o.
    Besides that I have a very happy and fulfilled life:pac:

I've played Fantasy Football games since I was 11 or 12 so can't really remember what life was like without them! I used to live in Kenya and it would cost a fortune to make transfers by phone I used to try stick to the games with transfer windows or no transfers so I wasn't at too much of a disadvantage!

Advertisement