Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW32 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

53. All done and dusted. My rival for my ML scored 36 and still has Sterling to go. He was 15 ahead going in to this GW. There's a chance (a very small one) that after tomorrows game I could be in the lead for the first time this season!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Lots of ifs here, but if Remy's injury is just a minor muscle complaint and if Costa is still not 100%, Remy will be starting both games in the DGW. Drogba was atrocious earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭lassykk

Studge goal will send me back to my rightful place atop the FSA Qualifying league, passed you back for sure :P

Ahem, I think I've moved to the top of that league after today :-)

First time this season I've been anywhere near the top of the league.

A one-pointer from Sturridge would do nicely

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

After a poor start yesterday, I've ended up with a respectable score of 52 thanks to Kun, Silva, Rooney, Hazard and Azpi all picking up points. Still have Coutinho to go, so hopefully bump me up a bit further.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

After all my gains lastweek in the overall standings, and my H2H, this GW has turned into a disaster. 31 with Moreno to play, need all kind of miracles to salvage things.

To make things worse, I have 14 on the bench from my out feild players, with only Terry eligible to come on with 8.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

lassykk wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

After having a nice cushion for the last 4 months it's suddenly super tight. I could finish 1st or out of the top 10 just as easily. It will certainly be exciting

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Boards FSA 185 - 134 Pap and Spinacn

Hon the lads!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Boards FSA 185 - Pap and Spinacn

Hon the lads!

What did Pap and Spinacn score?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Ace2007 wrote: »
    were you afraid of Yosihda coming on for a camero,
    thought be more chance of him keeping CS than newcastle?

Didn't think he was getting a game so just went with Williamson

F1ngers wrote: »
    What did Pap and Spinacn score?

Sorry its 134 at the moment, havent checked their teams but I doubt they'll catch us :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

56 with Sturridge to come. Only blot on my copybook was playing Rose instead of Bellerin but not too upset. Could be serious differential if Studge goes nuts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

52 with Sterling to come. Had Silva on the bench. Captained Kane and sold Aguero for Rooney. So having a bit of poor luck, but content with the score.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,184 ✭✭✭✭km79

WHAT A WEEKEND
    just bcack from Manchester
    79 points
    gw rank 2053
    before aston villas game Tuesday night I was at 405k
    I've now risen to 182 K
    delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Another red arrow. I'm just so sick of this now. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

At 32k. Four points to be added to my 48 when auto subs come in.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

small rise, will probably fall back tomorrow if liverpool do anything..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

61 all out once PVA gets subbed in :) Happy with that, up to 1146. Hoping for top 1k by the end of the season

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

wonski wrote: »
    21 points with Ivanovic, Mata, Silva, Aguero and Hazard(c) left.

6 places up only, but a green arrow is green arrow - from 2902 to 2896 OR.

Proper green arrow after this afternoon - 65 points and up to 1601 OR.

Another 2 points to come off the bench so hoping for a very quiet game tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

50 all out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Big mover in the top 100 these last two GWs: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/4697/event-history/32/

An example of how valuable could be a late WC. All in for the DGW and it worked a treat and a perfectly played WC... so far.

---

As for me, almost a perfect day. 21 from 6 (incl. captain) yesterday :rolleyes:. 30 from 4 today. Particularly delighted about Agüero brace :cool:. Hopefully it'll halt his fall.

Now Mig to shine tomorrow in a 1-1 thriller with Mig to save a peno and concede the rebound from a Sturrdige own (deflected) goal and to score the equaliser à la Howard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

47(-4) slightly up in OR since yesterday to just under 12k, still down 1,000 or so for the week, but when Danny boy gets a couple against his favourite opposition it all be golden, and hopefully with a flash of Green.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,180 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I'm actually 13k rather than 15k.

Will go back down a couple of k tomorrow after Liverpool and autosubs.

iroced wrote: »
    An example of how valuable could be a late WC. All in for the DGW and it worked a treat and a perfectly played WC... so far.

Just noticed the WC played, seems a weird GW to do it. He'll be in bother next week with no PVA, Morgan, Chester, Studge, James

Just noticed the WC played, seems a weird GW to do it. He'll be in bother next week with no PVA, Morgan, Chester, Studge, James

He's 14th in the world and he brought in Studge this week. Comforting.

FHFC wrote: »
    He's 14th in the world and he brought in Studge this week. Comforting.

I'm going to rage if he's on the bench :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Yeah but there was no major ground to be made or to lose in the last GW blank while huge ground could be made or lost during both recent DGWs.

I've put too much emphasis on the blank, didn't perform (enough) in the first DGW and thought I was clever to ignore the second. Had I played the opposite strategy for these 3 GWs I'd probably be in the top 10k fighting for a 5k finish. Instead I'm languishing between 20-30k...

So, in the case of this lad, he may actually be right in favouring the DGW over the blank with already 7 DGW players for GW34 (though he may not play all of them)..

49 points with Schlupp to sub in for Remy to make it 50. Overall Ranking is 69k

Deep breaths.

Not one pic of him in the 31 pics on the Echo site of their training session.

Be grand......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭sheroman01

63pts, all in, no hits. 2 GWs ago I was at 160k, then 102k, now I'm at 70k. Delighted :)

Will have 11 playing players for next GW and aim to have 5 players playing the DGW, let's hope the good run continues (but we all know how fickle this game this :) )

Advertisement