Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW32 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

13 from 7 including captain.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,184 ✭✭✭✭km79

Lemlin wrote: »
    Looks like there'll be very few points lost or gained this week.

I captained hazard so I hope you are wrong!
    seen a few captaining Remy and sturridge as well

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Jesus F Christ.
    15 points... the biggest sickner was Jenkinson and West Ham conceding a 95th minute goal. Sanchez as (c) was a total flop also, and Clyne not playing in a Southhampton cleanie. Was sure I'd make up ground as most of the lads in my money league had Kane as (c).

Sterling
    Hazard
    Austin
    Aguero

all to play, and I need goals from them, especially Aguero as not many have kept him, he has a great record in Manchester derbys! Knowing my luck and the way my fantasy season is going he'll get sent off or break a leg.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

17 points from 5 including captain. From 6k to prob 15k or worse now in last 3 horrible gameweeks. Need the season to just end

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Bonus points will leave me on 26, with 5 including captain hazard to play tomorrow. Low scores everywhere will hopefully mean green arrows, however small the rise is. Happy enough though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

26 from 6 including captain, looks like being a low scoring week, makes cresswell on the bench a disappointing decision!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,842 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Delighted Giroud blanked, been a pain in the ass the last six weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

9 points from 6 played

On the bright side I captained hazard and if chelsea win tomorrow I won over 700 quid from a free bet :)

Aguero
    Silva
    Philips
    Terry
    Hazard (c)

None of my rivals have made up any ground so still all to play for - I'm still about 30 points behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,180 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Lemlin wrote: »
    Looks like there'll be very few points lost or gained this week.

Only those with Murray and Bolasie have really gained anything.

Hazard captainers are the only ones to really fear now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Why so quiet about Sanchez, if Austin was an assist last week I see no reason why it shouldn't be given.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

29 from 7. Bellerin, Bertrand and Davis getting a big chunk of those.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

One of those weeks not going to be much movement presumably. Hopefully Hazard doesn't do too much damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

19 from 6 (thank god cresswell done well otherwise it would have been 13 from 6)

still have courtois, silva, hazard (c) terry and henderson to go. the average musnt be too high so im happy enough, thus far captain choice looks good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Form over fixtures everytime! Operation Murray a success :) Luckily rivals all captained Kane too. 28 from 7, probably average enough. Terry, Hazard, Silva and Aguero to go! Aguero being the differencial!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,689 ✭✭✭✭dahat

14 from 7, FML.

Unreal loss in form since xmas. Season dome and dusted and will be lucky to finish inside 30k at this rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

19 from 6 (thank god cresswell done well otherwise it would have been 13 from 6)

still have courtois, silva, hazard (c) terry and henderson to go. the average musnt be too high so im happy enough, thus far captain choice looks good.

You're in a great position this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

dahat wrote: »
    14 from 7, FML.

Unreal loss in form since xmas. Season dome and dusted and will be lucky to finish inside 30k at this rate.

I'll be lucky now this season to finish under 100k after a 2k finish last season.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

No bonus for Bellerin

Does this mean no justice for Sanchez???

• Registered Users Posts: 14,478 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

No bonus for Bellerin

Does this mean no justice for Sanchez???

Looks like Sanchez gonna stay on 3 points. It's a bit farcical really especially giving Austin's assist recently and Henderson's goal!!

..and I don't even own him

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

32 from 5 of which Bolasie was 24

8 from the 4 players is shocking.

Captain Hazard, Terry, Austin, sterling and Silva to go.

Cylne on the bench is a skid mark

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

29 from 5 of which Bolasie was 21.

8 from the 4 players is shocking.

Captain Hazard, Terry, Austin, sterling and Silva to go.

Cylne on the bench is a skid mark

Clyne didn't play todat

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

43 from 6 bonus points included :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Need alot of players to have quiet days for the remainder of this GW. 23 points, despite being 3 points over the top 1000 avg, sees me have a predicted fall of about 1k places. Moreno, Hazard, and Austin to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Well, Mr. Hazard, it's time to step up to the plate!

Had Sanchez and Giroud. 26 with four to go: Terry, Hazard, Silva, and Aguero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Smartguy

My 21 from 6 inc capt Kane seems relatively ok it seems..

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Well, Mr. Hazard, it's time to step up to the plate!

Had Sanchez and Giroud. 26 with four to go: Terry, Hazard, Silva, and Aguero.

Liverpool clean sheet, Single goal/assist from Hazard and Austin, finally Rooney and Aguero both seeing red will do me.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

16 from 4 (Shelvey on the bench!)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Chesty08 wrote:
    Clyne didn't play todat

Is meant the Southampton bench ... or did he not even make the match day squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

27 from 8, with captain Hazard to play tomorrow.

Of the 8 defenders that played for Southampton and Arsenal today, 6 of them got bonus points. Bellerin and Bertrand the unlucky 2. Which 2 of those 8 defenders do I have? Yep, you guessed it. Go f*ck yourself, FPL.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

53 with 5 to go. Went from 71k to 104k last week so this is a welcome boost.

Advertisement