Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bellator/WSOF/One FC etc events Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

He's no stranger to prelims. His fight style isn't very fan pleasing in general for a main card fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,201 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

califano wrote: »
    He's no stranger to prelims. His fight style isn't very fan pleasing in general for a main card fight.

I bet if he moved from Ryano to SBG he'd be on the main card...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,437 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Fedor starches Rampage then retires

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Ajsmiles

Rampage just enjoyed xmas to much.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Fedor starches Rampage then retires

Not retired just yet! Apparently a translation error, he meant finished fighting in Japan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,356 ✭✭✭Homelander

Rampage looked absolutely terrible, not just bad, but utterly dreadful. They should put him up against Frank Mir next. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Mehaffey1

Rizin 20 on NYE was an amazing event, great night of fights. First time tuning in for Rizin and won't be the last!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Some damage done to the bellator Dublin card with injuries, Leah now main event.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

That's the second time right? Undisclosed injury is very vague, 3 weeks out too... In fairness he's not a huge loss in terms of fight quality, but in terms of hype and atmosphere as a main event it will be missed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

hots wrote: »
    That's the second time right? Undisclosed injury is very vague, 3 weeks out too... In fairness he's not a huge loss in terms of fight quality, but in terms of hype and atmosphere as a main event it will be missed.

Gallagher being out makes little difference I reckon. Personally I left before good fight last time out and I don't think meant are too bothered seeing him or not.

Quelly v Primus should be the main event.

• Advertisement

Whelo79 wrote: »
    Gallagher being out makes little difference I reckon. Personally I left before good fight last time out and I don't think meant are too bothered seeing him or not.

Quelly v Primus should be the main event.

Quellys also out, so is redser. That's why I said the cards taken some damage.

ASOT wrote: »

any extra fights added or replacements found for those two? 3 big fights to lost otherwise.

any extra fights added or replacements found for those two? 3 big fights to lost otherwise.

Not to my knowledge no. These cards never really find replacements iv noticed, the cards do be big enough and tickets sold that they don't care.

Not to my knowledge no. These cards never really find replacements iv noticed, the cards do be big enough and tickets sold that they don't care.

Actually looks like Primus is now fighting Chris Bungard

Redser isn't out is he?

Redser isn't out is he?

From what I know he is, hence why he's been DJing more than trianing the last few weeks.
    Actually looks like Primus is now fighting Chris Bungard

Good to know!

From what I know he is, hence why he's been DJing more than trianing the last few weeks.

Good to know!

He's still on the list, I saw somebody this morning moaning that his fight should have been made the main event to replace Gallagher

What? When were they announced, I missed that. Redser only got a new opponent a few days ago.

Whelo79 wrote: »
    What? When were they announced, I missed that. Redser only got a new opponent a few days ago.

Quelly is out about a week now

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Halek

Trying to work out from tickets and failing - what time do the fights start this Saturday?

• Advertisement

Gallagher and Ellanor having the worst Twitter exchange I have ever seen

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Halek wrote: »
    Trying to work out from tickets and failing - what time do the fights start this Saturday?

The running order of the card is an absolute headwreck I think. The main event is a joke.

Halek wrote: »

First fight is scheduled for 4.30.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Wonder what the turnout will be for this, looking forward to it myself, but definitely not one for the casuals

D.Q wrote: »
    Wonder what the turnout will be for this, looking forward to it myself, but definitely not one for the casuals

Good few tickets still up for sale so I'd say it'll be poor enough. Looking forward to it though, great day of it and it's a serious amount of fights for the cost of it really.

D.Q wrote: »

I'm in two minds if I'm going or not. It's not the event just been an expensive few weeks between one thing and another and I'm wrecked tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Anyone see on Virgin Media 3 on Virgin box it's showing law and order in until 1am and not Bellator at 10pm...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Anyone see on Virgin Media 3 on Virgin box it's showing law and order in until 1am and not Bellator at 10pm...

definitely the better choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

dashoonage wrote: »
    definitely the better choice.

Haha fair

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭weemcd

What times Leah McCourt likely to be on at?

Advertisement