Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marriage redefinition and Childrens rights

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Shrap

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    Does my having the grand kids for a night and most of a day twice a month count towards my allocation cos honestly, I'm so over the whole child rearing lark and I have 5 dogs like and they take priority now...

FIVE now? Feck sake woman, you're one of the big hearts :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Trudiha wrote: »
    That's the least of your problems, you're going to have to take up loud sodomy as well.

Fcuk it, I've been doing it wrong all this time! :pac:

Fcuk it, I've been doing it wrong all this time! :pac:

I'm going to run into issues with the neighbours if I get any louder. Am hetero though, so maybe I'm discounted....?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 wetfoot

That's the least of your problems, you're going to have to take up loud sodomy as well.

Well, I'd rather that than communism or children.

wetfoot wrote: »
    Well, I'd rather that than communism or children.

I like your priorities. I fecked up on the children part of that, but in fairness they were worth it. However, my walls aren't delighted with them. Or floors. Or soft furnishings. Or ears, head-space, TV choice, etc.

The usual.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Does your child refer to others as comrade? Does your child refer to the country as the motherland? Does you child wish to see privately owned business be owned by the state instead?

If you answered yes to any of these questions your child may be gay.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

Does your child refer to others as comrade? Does your child refer to the country as the motherland? Does you child wish to see privately owned business be owned by the state instead?

If you answered yes to any of these questions your child may be gay.

oh ffs!

My son is a capitalist - all those years of fabulous gay parenting gone to waste. :mad:

I'm so ashamed comrades.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 209 ✭✭To Need a Woman

You have received a warning! Not all homosexuals undergo that act!

However, it will be law that any homo couple who adopt kids will have to do their sodomy quietly... so they don't leave a mark on the kids!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,884 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

...what the hell are you on about?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

I love the way the No voters think.

Hetero couple who have kids and one turns out to be gay - no issue
    Gay couple who have kids and one turns out to be gay - child hadn't a chance

What the hell is wrong with being gay anyway? If a child discovers that they are gay - the result is they are gay. It's not a choice. A hetero couple can't make their kids hetero, a gay couple can't make their kids gay.

Even if they could - what's the issue?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

Hyzepher wrote: »
    I love the way the No voters think.

Hetero couple who have kids and one turns out to be gay - no issue
    Gay couple who have kids and one turns out to be gay - child hadn't a chance

What the hell is wrong with being gay anyway? If a child discovers that they are gay - the result is they are gay. It's not a choice. A hetero couple can't make their kids hetero, a gay couple can't make their kids gay.

Even if they could - what's the issue?

Gays will take over and it will be the end of the human race as we know it. Obviously. Duh. Get with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,634 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Gays will take over and it will be the end of the human race as we know it. Obviously. Duh. Get with it!

Don't forget the gays are also communists. Because reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Magico Gonzalez

If you had all been paying more attention to the Liberal Agenda (I have my copy right here) you'd know what was going on. Marxism, spread using Anti-family, cultural marxist ray guns.

A member of the PC Master Brigade told me so.

Don't forget the gays are also communists. Because reasons.

Communists supported by poster stealing/defacing Fascists to be exact.

How did Elton John manage to get a hold of two boys even when there wasn't a law for it? Although there might be now!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,353 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

How did Elton John manage to get a hold of two boys even when there wasn't a law for it? Although there might be now!

maybe because he lives in a different country

maybe because he lives in a different country

No he obviously kidnapped them. Gays, always up to no good.

No he obviously kidnapped them. Gays, always up to no good.
    Is that sarcasm?? You have received a warning!

I'll let Elton off the hook. I'd have to... after writing a song like 'Sartorial Elequence'. Man, gotta love that

Is that sarcasm?? You have received a warning!

I'll let Elton off the hook. I'd have to... after writing a song like 'Sartorial Elequence'. Man, gotta love that

Is that back seat moderating?

I'll let you off the hook because you let Elton off the hook. I'm sound like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,816 ✭✭✭Baggy Trousers

I want a camera on David Quinn and Breda O'Brien when the Yes vote wins!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,353 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I want a camera on David Quinn and Breda O'Brien then the Yes vote wins!

i got about two thirds of the way through that sentence and suddenly got terrified as to where it was going.

There is however one gay guy who opposed gay marriage. What's his name again?

Paddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Mr. Garrison in South Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Probably Daffyd, still adamant hes the only gay in the village

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

There's straight people against straight marriage and we never pass any remarks on them. Why should that fella be any different?

There's straight people against straight marriage and we never pass any remarks on them. Why should that fella be any different?

Possibly because he is willingly allowing himself to be used as a 'Vote No because not all gays want to get married' poster boy. Annnd... not many straight people will say it's ok to beat someone up for being straight... which is frankly a very 'odd' way of looking at the world. Some would say it contains an element of self-hatred but I am sticking with 'odd'...

Paddy.
    No seriously, he was on either the late late or brendan o connor 2 years ago. If ye homos listened to him, it might be enough to get through to ye

Banned

No seriously, he was on either the late late or brendan o connor 2 years ago. If ye homos listened to him, it might be enough to get through to ye

Wut? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Wut? :confused:

If you listened to the gay campaigning for a No Vote (a quick google makes me think she's talking about Keith Mills) talking on the Late Late Show two years ago then you would have realised that gay marriage is a non-runner but obviously you missed him so we're all doomed!!!

Advertisement