Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty 2015 Black Ops 3 | News and Rumours!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

I'm going buying this at the weekend but does anyone know when it will be available for pre download? 45gb on my internet will take a bit and I don't want to be stranded at midnight release with half of it downloaded
    Beside my pre-order it says auto-download date is the 5th November, no time given though. (PS4)

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Ould Mr Brennan

Simply Red wrote: »
    Beside my pre-order it says auto-download date is the 5th November, no time given though. (PS4)

Ouch. Don't think my internet will do it in time. Might be a midnight trip to xtravision so. I wonder will there be a big update at launch

Ouch. Don't think my internet will do it in time. Might be a midnight trip to xtravision so. I wonder will there be a big update at launch
    Hopefully when they say the 5th they mean midnight, so it gives us a full 24 hrs before the game is playable to have it downloaded fully

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

anyway to get the physical copy game early?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,507 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

MarkY91 wrote: »
    anyway to get the physical copy game early?

Only hope would be independent game shops I see Ali A posted a video saying some people have it 2 weeks early,also Nuketown is basicAlly the same as black ops 2 2025,.
    Anyway if you hear of anywhere to get it early let me know.
    Anyway this time two weeks wel'll be playing it! Can't wait!

• Advertisement

Only hope would be independent game shops I see Ali A posted a video saying some people have it 2 weeks early,also Nuketown is basicAlly the same as black ops 2 2025,.
    Anyway if you hear of anywhere to get it early let me know.
    Anyway this time two weeks wel'll be playing it! Can't wait!

on the uncharted remastered people said you can get ganes early using simplygames and some other site. they post them often too early. that being said, I only received my copy on release day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭opinionated3

Hi all. Apologies if this has been asked already but does anyone know if there is definitely a steelbook edition for sale in ireland and if so which shops are stocking it/making it available to pre order? Amazon. Co.uk have it for preorder but I'm not sure if i can trust them when they say; "click on standard delivery for release day delivery"!

so where are you all ordering the game from? anyone confident of receiving it early? simplygames doesnt seem to have an option to preorder the game

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Anyone know if leveling-up progress from the beta will carry over to the game?

I loved the beta but found it to be a right balls until I unlocked a few things

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

x43r0 wrote: »
    Anyone know if leveling-up progress from the beta will carry over to the game?

I loved the beta but found it to be a right balls until I unlocked a few things

I think all your stats from the beta are wiped.

Have it preordered in smiths but there's no price on the receipt so I don't have a clue how much il have to pay for it. Any know how much it is in smiths ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Shy_Dave!

MarkY91 wrote: »
    so where are you all ordering the game from? anyone confident of receiving it early? simplygames doesnt seem to have an option to preorder the game

I preordered from Simplygames about 3 hours ago, the option is definately there.
    On the product page it has a Green 'Pre Order' button on the left. (just above the 'days until release' counter)

I've ordered from them as I am confident of them sending it early.
    I got Uncharted Collection 2 days early and could have got it even earlier if I had ordered it earlier!

Shy_Dave! wrote: »
    I preordered from Simplygames about 3 hours ago, the option is definately there.
    On the product page it has a Green 'Pre Order' button on the left. (just above the 'days until release' counter)

I've ordered from them as I am confident of them sending it early.
    I got Uncharted Collection 2 days early and could have got it even earlier if I had ordered it earlier!

Seems there is only a green button on standard copies and not the hardened copy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭opinionated3

Hardened edition unavailable for preorder in hmv as it's now sold out. Had to just order the normal version instead. . .no steel book for me this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Dubdude

Priced BO3 for PS3 in HMV on monday. The guy said it is showing up at 65euro.

65 for BO3 on PS3 with no campaign and nuketown is not available for PS3 either is a complete rip off. Has anyone else priced it in other shops for the PS3?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

cant wait for this now. been grinding AW for the last couple of weeks to get the GMP before BLOPS3 as I probably wont play it again :)

heroics wrote: »
    cant wait for this now. been grinding AW for the last couple of weeks to get the GMP before BLOPS3 as I probably wont play it again :)

I reached the GMP a few weeks back still think AW was better then Ghosts as once I finished the top prestige in Gbosts I just dropped it. But I'm really enjoying 4v4 ranked play on AW specifically Search and Destroy. But yeah can't wait for Blops3!

There's an esports livestream tonight where pro players from the US and from Europe will play each other in some new maps, starts at 7pm our time, link here to watch on youtube when it goes live. You can also watch on the ps4 in the new events section
    CSXHKd_JVAAAr_C8g_png_large.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

srumball wrote: »

With an name like 'Black Hops III' I was expecting a stout or dark ale

Disappointed

Got an email today from Sony saying that my digital pre-order has been cancelled on ps4, so I had to re-order it. Looks like they bulk cancelled everyones orders, not sure why yet, might want to check yours if you ordered digitally on ps4

• Advertisement

Got an email today from Sony saying that my digital pre-order has been cancelled on ps4, so I had to re-order it. Looks like they bulk cancelled everyones orders, not sure why yet, might want to check yours if you ordered digitally on ps4

That's weird I pre ordered in April on PSN and I can see it in my library with the timer beside it but the blops3 image beside it is missing and if I go on the PSN store and look at the blops page it doesn't recognise I have it pre-ordered and therefore I could re order it which i don't want to if in case they charge me twice!

Update Actually just checked my email and yes I got the cancellation to, so it looks like anyone who pre-ordered it earlier this year will have to re-ordered it again, at least they did it now I would hate to miss out on the pre-order bonus Nuketown map etc. Thanks for the heads up! Roll on Midnight, this day next week, can't wait to start the Prestige Grind!

Found this on the playstation forums

playstation.png

Will they run out of digital copies on PSN? ;)

But seriously. I might just preorder it on PSN. I know I'll love it because of the beta so I won't regret it like AW

• Registered Users Posts: 9,152 ✭✭✭limnam

Sorry if this is asked a lot I couldn't see a definitive answer.
    Will pre-order on Amazon include nuketown?

limnam wrote: »
    Sorry if this is asked a lot I couldn't see a definitive answer.
    Will pre-order on Amazon include nuketown?
    I'd imagine that every day one edition of the game will include nuketown, regardless if it was pre-ordered or not. Think that's usually how its done

Pre ordered with simply games there this morning. Hopefully it comes a day early, they usually ship on the Monday or Tuesday!

Found this on the playstation forums

playstation.png

I reordered it on PSN confusion reigns!

Make sure you don't get charged twice

Same, ordered it myself again too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Bladeserver

I cancelled my online pre order and got it from Simplygames. Will wait till April to get the DLC. Do they usually ship a couple of days in advance?

Advertisement