Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty 2015 Black Ops 3 | News and Rumours!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

I cancelled my online pre order and got it from Simplygames. Will wait till April to get the DLC. Do they usually ship a couple of days in advance?

I'll do the same. You got to do it with parcel motels UK address as far as I know

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Bladeserver

Wooops! Got it shipped to Ireland. I just paid the 2.50 postage. Still worked out at 57 euro all in. Which is pretty good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

Wooops! Got it shipped to Ireland. I just paid the 2.50 postage. Still worked out at 57 euro all in. Which is pretty good value.

Got mine shipped to home also as it was my first order and had to be to the billing address. If it is sent Monday from UK it will be here by Friday at the latest

srumball wrote: »
    Got mine shipped to home also as it was my first order and had to be to the billing address. If it is sent Monday from UK it will be here by Friday at the latest

And what about a PM UK shipping? Should I expect a before release arrival?

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Shy_Dave!

To give you guys an estimate:
    I preordered Uncharted Collection from Simply Games and had it delivered to my Parcel Motel UK address.
    I ordered on a Monday afternoon and it was waiting for me to collect in Waterford early on Thursday morning. This meant I received it a day earlier than its release.
    If you are in/near Dublin maybe it would take even less time to deliver. This was my first order with them so it had a slight delay when they emailed to confirm my address. Parcel Motel will also deliver to the box on a Saturday so that is a nice safety net of a few days to receive it.

They had started shipping out orders of Uncharted a week before its release so some people got copies days in advance.
    They may not be able to do this with COD if they do not have the copies yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,509 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I'd say it could be touch and go if you get it before release, i'd hate to take the chance personally, that's why I went for the Digital Download this year.
    I did read last year and this might have been on the Xbox One, that if you purchased digitally from say Japan, Australia that you got to play it 10 or 11 hours earlier (when they hit midnight in their timezone), downside of that is that any camos etc that you bought later would not work when you played on your irish account, this happened to me last year when I bought AW off the US PSN store!

Thanks for the info.

I emailed simplygams to ask them about delivery to Ireland for launch. I will let you know what they reply with

I reordered it on PSN confusion reigns!

Just saw this on reddit

3jPRkMw.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

Just saw this on reddit

3jPRkMw.jpg

I ordered through PSN and got the same email. saying that I may get an email but to ignore it my pre order is still valid

• Advertisement

I emailed simplygams to ask them about delivery to Ireland for launch. I will let you know what they reply with

Reply from Simplygames

"Thank you for your email,

We can confirm that all pre-order items are shipped out to reach UK based customers by the release date. As Dublin is not classed as the UK Royal Mail advise delivery is on average 3-8 working days, we cannot guarantee that your order will be with you on the release date."

Reply from Simplygames

"Thank you for your email,

We can confirm that all pre-order items are shipped out to reach UK based customers by the release date. As Dublin is not classed as the UK Royal Mail advise delivery is on average 3-8 working days, we cannot guarantee that your order will be with you on the release date."

Yep that makes sense.
    If you use your Parcel Motel UK address then it will dispatch and be with Parcel Motel/Nightline couriers within 24 hours, then PM/Nightline typical take a day or just over to deliver around Ireland. Going by my experience. Apparently PM/Nightline is faster than using normal mail.

Shy_Dave! wrote: »
    Yep that makes sense.
    If you use your Parcel Motel UK address then it will dispatch and be with Parcel Motel/Nightline couriers within 24 hours, then PM/Nightline typical take a day or just over to deliver around Ireland. Going by my experience. Apparently PM/Nightline is faster than using normal mail.

Emailed them and they let me change to parcel motel address, sound bunch

Just did the same now. will await their reply.

Did my order on simply games. To get a Thursday arrival when should I be expecting dispatch? Monday?

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Did my order on simply games. To get a Thursday arrival when should I be expecting dispatch? Monday?

To what address? Uk Parcel motel or Irish?

All sorted. They changed the address and waived the delivery fee which in turn covers the parcel motel. Cheers

Apparently most retailers are being told to keep strict on the release.
    I'm guessing best case would be dispatches Monday for a Thursday delivery.

To what address? Uk Parcel motel or Irish?

PMUK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

I just checked again and when I selected auto download it came up that download would start 1st Novermber. Pre ordered from PSN. At least it should be downloaded by the 6th :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 acemaster

Can't wait!

Late last night I checked my PSN order for the digital deluxe version and it was asking what I wanted to play first Zombies or Multiplayer so i selected MP it ten downloaded Nuketown and The Giant zombie map also downloaded a bonus zombie mode theme. The time is getting close!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭brady12

anyone order from simply games and transaction show up yet on account statement ?

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

Late last night I checked my PSN order for the digital deluxe version and it was asking what I wanted to play first Zombies or Multiplayer so i selected MP it ten downloaded Nuketown and The Giant zombie map also downloaded a bonus zombie mode theme. The time is getting close!

Is the main game downloading for you? Mine says it won't download til the 5th :( As seems the case for most in EU/AUS regions.

SgtBob wrote: »
    Is the main game downloading for you? Mine says it won't download til the 5th :( As seems the case for most in EU/AUS regions.

No it's weird it gave me the option of what I wanted to play first Zombies or MP I picked MP thinking it would kick off downloading in the background, but no, the 5th for me as well

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭UnknownEntity

Just preordered Black Ops 3 and the season pass for the PS4. Haven't bought Ghosts or AW as I was really let down from what I saw after playing BO2 which I really enjoyed.

I really want them to deliver this year and something inside me is telling me that they will.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭opinionated3

I'm of the same opinion as yourself. Preordered yesterday but more in hope that it is going to be good rather than expectation. Finished playing AW after about 3 months cos it was just muck. I'm one of those who wishes for a return to ACTUAL modern warfare and not this fancy futuristic stuff. See how this one goes i guess

No dispatch yet from Simply Games yet

MarkY91 wrote: »
    No dispatch yet from Simply Games yet

Nope, not yet. Maybe later this evening

• Advertisement

Nope, not yet. Maybe later this evening

Hopefully otherwise we won't be getting it on Thursday I presume?

Advertisement