Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mike Rashid and CT Fletcher - Body Building Gods

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

OP don't listen to the haters it's clear that you're very much in love with CT. It's a beautiful thing and I for one support that

Thank you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,307 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

For the record, this is what a bodybuilding god looks like...

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-31.jpg

arnold_schwarzenegger_biceps.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭jigglypuffstuff

What in hell did I just read?? My eyes are bleeding :/

Black Menorca, go and google somebody like Lyle Mcdonald, who has made significant contributions to the world of health and fitness, and more importantly bases his work around science!!

Theres an after hours forum there which seems more appropriate for this thread given the nonsense in the thread. Almost everything you've stated is illogical, a waste of time and more importantly an injury waiting to happen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Kev M

Funny thing is there are kids in gyms all over the country who train like CT and Mike and I'd bet are in better shape than most of the posters in this thread...

edit; they're youtube entertainers, discrediting them is pointless.

Kev M wrote: »
    Funny thing is there are kids in gyms all over the country who train like CT and Mike and I'd bet are in better shape than most of the posters in this thread...
    So true.

To get the big gains, don't waste your money on talking heads blinding you with calories counts, eating egg yokes every second morning after a full moon and telling you your form is wrong as you bench press yet another personal best.

Lift like a lion, be the king of your own destiny.

• Advertisement

So true.

To get the big gains, don't waste your money on talking heads blinding you with calories counts, eating egg yokes every second morning after a full moon and telling you your form is wrong as you bench press yet another personal best.

Lift like a lion, be the king of your own destiny.

Did you drop a dumbbell on your head or something??

There are people in this thread who have made excellent contributions to the the Irish health and fitness scene, both Transform and Hanley are well respected professionals in their field and offer a huge amount of free advice on this forum.

Tell me what have you done for the field of exercise and fitness ? and more importantley what have you done to question science and PROVEN methods?

A few months of lifting with questionable form which resulted in most likely minimal gains coupled with some youtube videos has given you an unjustifiable ego. People here on this forum help each other and yet here you stand throwing out silly uneducated statements like that one

And just to clarify a lion does not lift....

I have however seen the likes of Layne Norton do proper lifting...perhaps another person who bases his work around science that you should check out!

pone2012 wrote: »
    Did you drop a dumbbell on your head or something??

There are people in this thread who have made excellent contributions to the the Irish health and fitness scene, both Transform and Hanley are well respected professionals in their field and offer a huge amount of free advice on this forum.

Tell me what have you done for the field of exercise and fitness ? and more importantley what have you done to question science and PROVEN methods?

A few months of lifting with questionable form which resulted in most likely minimal gains coupled with some youtube videos has given you an unjustifiable ego. People here on this forum help each other and yet here you stand throwing out silly uneducated statements like that one

And just to clarify a lion does not lift....

I have however seen the likes of Layne Norton do proper lifting...perhaps another person who bases his work around science that you should check out!

There is another way to muscle mass that gives control to the individual and not making one dependent on an industry that only has one intention, to make money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

There is another way to muscle mass that gives control to the individual and not making one dependent on an industry that only has one intention, to make money.

the majority of the industry is business first, fitness last. but there are people/gyms who truly care about seeing their clients get results

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Ive heard there's no such thing as over-training, just under-recovering. its true in alot of cases

but what you wont hear about from these 'hardcore' guys is the drugs they use to help recovery

This has to be grade A trolling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

Gintonious wrote: »
    This has to be grade A trolling.
    would be better if he actually had something to sell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭deadlybuzzman

Transform wrote:
    would be better if he actually had something to sell

Give him time. We're only in brand establishment mode yet.
    Periworkout hardcore cheese burgers anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,574 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Give him time. We're only in brand establishment mode yet.
    Periworkout hardcore cheese burgers anyone?

It's been done.

Just bought a pack of Protein Burgers (6) from TheIncredibleBulk.com for $39!

A steal.

Dem gainz, Dem gainz be
    Packin' on

Well lets try this OP, care to post up a sample workout and sample diet? For us mere mortals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭Tom.D.BJJ

Cool thread.
    And he's not a bodybuilder either, because if he was, he'd realise his arms are way oversized.

There were lots of contenders, but this was my favorite comment.

original.jpg

Have some of you forked out hard earned cash to be told how to eat and how your form is so terrible?

I feel for you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

Have some of you forked out hard earned cash to be told how to eat and how your form is so terrible?

I feel for you. :)

Nah, my brain came for free, thankfully.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Cliffs?

Nah, my brain came for free, thankfully.

Good lad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,574 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Hanley wrote: »
    Cliffs?

CT Fletcher is a revolutionary and an antidote to the *cue ominous music* The Fitness Industry.

CT Fletcher is a revolutionary and an antidote to the *cue ominous music* The Fitness Industry.

Well said. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,751 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

God I hope you don't Google mike Chang

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

Good lad.

Thanks brah. We're all gonna make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

My favourite lime was

Your heart will pump to the max

Let me get this straight

A 40 year old guy is actually idolizing somebody like a teenager would? and then going around internet forums spouting waffle about how they are this and that

OP please do post here when one of three things happens

(1) you injure yourself from hanging on every word these circus clowns say
    (This actually reminds me of that Eminem song Stan.... remember how that one ended?)

(2) You get over the crush you seem to have on these guys
    (The way you speak of them is unsettling)

(3) You have an epiphany and actually want to train correctly...believe it or not there is a lot of knowledge on this forum and people are always very helpful

And after many facepalms..im out!

Let me get this straight

A 40 year old guy is actually idolizing somebody like a teenager would? and then going around internet forums spouting waffle about how they are this and that

(This actually reminds me of that Eminem song Stan.... remember how that one ended?)

(3) You have an epiphany and actually want to train correctly...believe it or not there is a lot of knowledge on this forum and people are always very helpful

Whats with all the implicit sexual innuendo?

Leave it out, eh?

My favourite lime was

Your heart will pump to the max

Truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

Let me get this straight

Yup it reminds me of this

funny-keep-talking-worse.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Truth.

Then how come CT Fletcher had a massive heart attack and quadruple bypass surgery at 40???

Advertisement