Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mike Rashid and CT Fletcher - Body Building Gods

Options
  • 06-04-2015 3:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭

There are no shortcuts to building. You've got to put in the hard yards and train to failure. Doing sets of 10's or 12's and not training to failure is a waste of your time and energy.

Follow Mike, CT and Big Rob. But only if you have the guts and personal honesty to put the real work in.

You'll never know your limits until you reach them. Blood, sweat and tears. Overtraining, hardcore. Cardio? This is true cardio, people. Don't listen to 'form fascists'. You've got to eat like there's no tomorrow and take plenty of rest in between.

In 6 months, eating as many carbs as I can get in and at age 40+ I've seen huge changes to me muscle mass. Its been a revelation and I'm only beginning.

Live the life.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHp-_faz2gINcwGEf9A6ZZg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

You truly believe that's all those guys do? lift to failure with crappy form and eat loads? There is no way to get that big naturally.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

The only way to build from any base, in to eat shed loads and continuously train to failure.

Sure, they use supplements to get super big as they are. But there's a heck of a lot of building anyone can do without supplements.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

The only way to build from any base, in to eat shed loads and continuously train to failure.

Sure, they use supplements to get super big as they are. But there's a heck of a lot of building anyone can do without supplements.

I doubt he meant supplements.

FWIW, I like CT's videos, but I'd take everything he says with a fistful of salt, just like every other YouTube/Facebook celebrity.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,305 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

But...none of these guys are bodybuilders.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

The leader is good. The leader is great.

We love the leader.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

"I CCOMMAND YOU TO GROW"

Stfu & gtfo.

Gintonious wrote: »
    But...none of these guys are bodybuilders.

They build like there's no tomorrow dude.

Probably shoddy workmanship then in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

and thats a perfect example of - "the worst designed program done with incredible consistency and intensity will work"

its working because its different to what you were doing previously NOT because its better or the best way

the best program is the one your NOT currently on

Transform wrote: »
    and thats a perfect example of - "the worst designed program done with incredible consistency and intensity will work"

its working because its different to what you were doing previously NOT because its better or the best way

the best program is the one your NOT currently on

Prove it.

Forgive me, but your comment is typical of those who are slaves or make money from the 'industry'.

Blinding people with irrelevant science.

It's as basic as this.

Work your ass off, lift heavy and lift to failure. Oh, and eat, eat, eat.

• Advertisement

And yet, not a pro card or a worthy title between them.

And yet, not a pro card or a worthy title between them.

Do you think they give a flying fig about that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

I like CT, but man does he talk some absolute b*llocks.

Calls himself a weightlifter, yet he competes in strict curling...

And he's not a bodybuilder either, because if he was, he'd realise his arms are way oversized.

Do you think they give a flying fig about that?

So you're saying they are "Body Building Gods", but no titles or pro cards between them.

Glorified meatheads would be a more accurate title.

I like CT, but man does he talk some absolute b*llocks.

Calls himself a weightlifter, yet he competes in strict curling...

And he's not a bodybuilder either, because if he was, he'd realise his arms are way oversized.

CT is his own man. Not a droid to the industry. He's big as f*ck and calls it as it is. :)

So you're saying they are "Body Building Gods", but no titles or pro cards between them.

Glorified meatheads would be a more accurate title.

Big as f*ck legends would be more apt. :D

Ah ok, enjoy your kool-aid pal.

CT is his own man. Not a droid to the industry. He's big as f*ck and calls it as it is. :)
    Prove it.

Forgive me, but your comment is typical of those who are slaves or make money from the 'industry'.

Blinding people with irrelevant science.

It's as basic as this.

Work your ass off, lift heavy and lift to failure. Oh, and eat, eat, eat.

Seriously what is with the CT Fletcher d*ck riding?

He's a nice guy and I like what he did for the Veterans; his videos are also enjoyable to watch.

But aside from that he's an absolute gombeen. Sh*t form, terrible programming, horrible proportions in his body parts and I've yet to see him do an actual backsquat. He also lies about his 'vitamin' use, as do Rashid, Kali and the rest of their 'type'.

I don't want to rain on your parade, but the 'advice' these guys give is pretty much useless to young lads who watch their videos and want to improve their physique.

I'm more of a Rashid follower but love CT's interventions.

Rashid is a beast, trains like a beast, eats like a beast and sleeps like a baby.

The lads have torn up the industry rule book.

Have brought things down to fundamentals. They don't fool people with shortcuts or fill heads with waffle about form.

The lift heavy and lift to failure.

Basics, people. Free yourselves from the profit driven industry who wants to rob you blind while confusing you with babble.

Be an iron addict, be honest to yourself, invest in yourself and family and careers, and do the work. :)

This is hilarious.

• Advertisement

I'm more of a Rashid follower but love CT's interventions.

Rashid is a beast, trains like a beast, eats like a beast and sleeps like a baby.

The lads have torn up the industry rule book.

Have brought things down to fundamentals. They don't fool people with shortcuts or fill heads with waffle about form.

The lift heavy and lift to failure.

Basics, people. Free yourselves from the profit driven industry who wants to rob you blind while confusing you with babble.

Be an iron addict, be honest to yourself, invest in yourself and family and careers, and do the work. :)

Turbo_facepalm_by_specialvore-d69viv5.png

The haters are out in force, as I expected. Vested interests hate people like Mike and CT.

Guys, you keep either enslaving yourselves to the industry or worse make money fooling people into thinking they need to be told what to eat of how to use 'proper form' when lifting.

But there is another way, an honest, hard working way where no shortcuts are promised and no fascists telling you where you're going wrong.

Take a look, it might be up your street or not. But is you're ready to commit to yourself, listen to lads who live it on a daily basis and see the results of hard work on your body and life in general, don't be afraid to go back to fundamentals. Cut the apron strings from money grabbing nutritionists and self loving gym bums telling you where you're going wrong.

Take responsibility and see the returns come rolling in.

Best of all, you'll never have to do stupid cardio workouts again. Your heart will pump to the max every day with these iron addicts.

Lift heavy, life to failure...:)

https://www.youtube.com/user/fuertepeople

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭link_2007

It's half 8 on a bank holiday Monday.

Put the kettle on and have an easter egg.

The haters are out in force, as I expected. Vested interests hate people like Mike and CT.

Guys, you keep either enslaving yourselves to the industry or worse make money fooling people into thinking they need to be told what to eat of how to use 'proper form' when lifting.

But there is another way, an honest, hard working way where no shortcuts are promised and no fascists telling you where you're going wrong.

Take a look, it might be up your street or not. But is you're ready to commit to yourself, listen to lads who live it on a daily basis and see the results of hard work on your body and life in general, don't be afraid to go back to fundamentals. Cut the apron strings from money grabbing nutritionists and self loving gym bums telling you where you're going wrong.

Take responsibility and see the returns come rolling in.

Best of all, you'll never have to do stupid cardio workouts again. Your heart will pump to the max every day with these iron addicts.

Lift heavy, life to failure...:)

https://www.youtube.com/user/fuertepeople
    someone really needs to stop drinking pre workout supplements me thinks

Black Menorca - what you've thrown back at me tells me you know bugger all and haven't a clue what I do in the Irish fitness industry.

dude you really need to calm down and stop treating this like some kind of mid life crisis revelation just because you discovered a barbell and your testosterone levels again.

Im 40 next year and there is no way in hell i would center my training around - train to failure all the time and eat **** tons!!

I like the work of both the guys you mention but they offer nothing new other than 5mins of motivation.

Lad just stop, please.

Lad just stop, please.
    no please go on......

Transform wrote: »
    someone really needs to stop drinking pre workout supplements me thinks

Black Menorca - what you've thrown back at me tells me you know bugger all and haven't a clue what I do in the Irish fitness industry.

dude you really need to calm down and stop treating this like some kind of mid life crisis revelation just because you discovered a barbell and your testosterone levels again.

Im 40 next year and there is no way in hell i would center my training around - train to failure all the time and eat **** tons!!

I like the work of both the guys you mention but they offer nothing new other than 5mins of motivation.

If you have a financial interest in the status quo then I'd expect nothing more.

Maybe wittier insulting one liners but there you go.

The nutrition industry has boomed and will circle the wagons when someone declares the naked Emperor. :D

There are personal trainers up and down the country whose livliehood depends on maintaining the lie.

Eat loads and eat often. Lift heavy and lift like there's no tomorrow to failure and you will grow.

Put the 'form' zealots on mute. Listen to your body, invest and trust in yourself.

Fundamentals never change. Believe in them, believe in yourself. :)

latest?cb=20090306233425&path-prefix=es

If you have a financial interest in the status quo then I'd expect nothing more.

Maybe wittier insulting one liners but there you go.

The nutrition industry has boomed and will circle the wagons when someone declares the naked Emperor. :D

There are personal trainers up and down the country whose livliehood depends on maintaining the lie.

Eat loads and eat often. Lift heavy and lift like there's no tomorrow to failure and you will grow.

Put the 'form' zealots on mute. Listen to your body, invest and trust in yourself.

Fundamentals never change. Believe in them, believe in yourself. :)

This is the most interesting mid-life crisis ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21mo3d_the-stupidest-personal-trainer-certification_fun

Advertisement