Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Wrestling News & Rumours 2019 Thread ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

:(

*puts away the baby oil*

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Stephanie McMahon to guest on Talk Is Jericho, April 30th immediately following Thursday night SmackDown

http://www.wrestlenewz.com/exclusive-articles/stephanie-mcmahon-scheduled-talk-jericho/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

According to PWInsider Daniel Bryan was hurt in Dublin. Out for a month seemingly.

Did anyone notice what spot it was?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

rovert wrote: »
    According to PWInsider Daniel Bryan was hurt in Dublin. Out for a month seemingly.

Did anyone notice what spot it was?

He was barely in the ring the whole match. I'd say 3 minutes tops. I'm not sure if he was stopped doing the missile drop-kick but when he did the flip over and went to the top he hit Barrett with meek looking axe-handle.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Perhaps it was all that ferocious "Yes" gesturing while he was on the ring apron?

• Advertisement

WWE posted this which could mean nothing but gives a pretty big hint towards what the plan for the Payback main event could be:

AAA in Mexico are doing a World Cup of Wrestling with teams from NOAH, All Japan, ROH and TNA:

https://twitter.com/LuchaWorldCup/status/590653061162524673

Batista on whether he would return to WWE:
    I would (go back), I love wrestling. I talked to Chris Jericho, who is a good friend of mine, recently and he does a lot of untelevised events and that's all he does. I think I may take that path and try to do untelevised events because the television... you're just too locked in, you're too locked into the scripts, which I don't think are great these days. I don't want to be locked in, I just want to entertain the fans. So I may try to go that path.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

WWE 2k15 confirmed for release on PC "this Spring"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

rovert wrote: »
    WWE posted this which could mean nothing but gives a pretty big hint towards what the plan for the Payback main event could be:

it feels like they just gone and replaced Punk, Cena & Ryback with Rollins, Orton & Reigns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Ezekiel Jackson is 37 years old today. How has he been doing in Lucha Underground of late?

According to Wrestle zone, Joey Samoay will debut in June.

Oh, and the little matter of Rovert's tweet being quoted and screen capped in relation to a new NXT rookie, in the same article!

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/573471-latest-on-samoa-joe-wwe-signing

• Registered Users Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Not surprising WWE is high on Dylan Mile. All it takes if for a guy to have a good look, and WWE/Vince McMahon will blow their load. It's his talent that I'm worried about. Is he a good talker? can he wrestle? does he have a character everybody can get behind? Can he do anything other then look good for the camera?

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Not surprising WWE is high on Dylan Mile. All it takes if for a guy to have a good look, and WWE/Vince McMahon will blow their load. It's his talent that I'm worried about. Is he a good talker? can he wrestle? does he have a character everybody can get behind? Can he do anything other then look good for the camera?

He talks in a Andre The Giant style voice. Never heard it myself.

PWInsider:
    Dolph Ziggler took to Twitter with a long rant that appeared to be lashing out with frustration about how he is perceived and used and teases he might be finishing up in several months.

During the rant, which you can read below, Ziggler comments, "You've got 5 months to prove that I need you. THIS is for everyone screwed over bc they did what they weren't supposed to do - GET OVER it. you mad bro? sad, for a guy who never loses."

CDSiN3ZUgAAr35d.jpg

I empathise with him. He was M-A-D-E at Survivor Series but they never followed up on it. Then like with Ambrose WWE put the thumb on him so not to usurp Roman Reigns.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I'm sure having to kiss Sheamo's arse will do wonders for his humour

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Smells like a work tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Makes a change from his usual awful comedy tweets in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

I don't care if it's a work or a shoot but that grammar is atrocious! Inexcusable!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

That ties in with the match on Sunday with Sheamus a bit too much for me to take it as legitimate!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

Too incoherent to be a work, maybe he just had a few on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Looks like a drunken rant to me.

It almost belongs in the dumb facebook status thread

https://twitter.com/PCW_UK/status/592067062400421888

Get it BREAKING news?

March 2014:
    1001519_600824873336786_1574993386_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Good to see him lacing up the boots again and against styles too!

Odd:
    The WWE Network will air live action this Tuesday at 8 PM under the "King of the Ring" banner, using the logo of the old WWE PPV, so they are bringing back the concept (and perhaps the full tournament) in some fashion starting this week.

Update:
    Tuesday, April 28
    King of the Ring – 8 ET/ 5 PT
    Continuing the action from Monday's Raw, the King of the Ring Tournament semi-finals and finals will take place live on the award-winning WWE Network.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

That's great news and a great use of the Network. It's exactly what I imagined the network would be used for!

Only question is, why haven't they advertised the life out of this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

They missed a trick not having this while Sandow was heel, now I'd say Barrett will win it.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,292 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The award-winning WWE Network

Does giving themselves a Slammy count as an award.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

So.....Evan Bourne and Eddie Edwards wha?

Allegedly.

• Advertisement

So.....Evan Bourne and Eddie Edwards wha?

Allegedly.

Allegedly what?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement