Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Wrestling News & Rumours 2019 Thread ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    It's an interesting look, clearly Vince hasn't a god damn clue what he's doing.

Thing is it's Vince's baby. If he were to step aside I wouldn't be astonished if he sold it; especially when it's worth more than it was only a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,152 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

The liking and unliking of tweets thing seems a bit too work-y.

I'm probably giving WWE far too much credit but it would be interesting if it was sowing the seeds for a slow build to a battle for power between HHH and Vince, leaving Vince to focus on his XFL silliness.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

J. Marston wrote: »
    The liking and unliking of tweets thing seems a bit too work-y.

I'm probably giving WWE far too much credit but it would be interesting if it was sowing the seeds for a slow build to a battle for power between HHH and Vince, leaving Vince to focus on his XFL silliness.

Such a feud would be Shane & the lock box mcguffin. Then swiftly forgotten about the next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,969 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Was just thinking, for Lars to get a $100,000 fine, what kind of money is he actually on?

On another note, I was just looking at who signed with the WWE lately and see names like former Impact guys, Trevor Lee and DJZ. And reading that Ivelisse had a tryout recently. Others there as well that I wouldn't know too well and a couple from the Mae Yound Classic.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,503 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Ye that's a Kayfabe fine if there ever was one.

• Advertisement

Ye that's a Kayfabe fine if there ever was one.

Vince will probably have him beat Kofi soon.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Such a feud would be Shane & the lock box mcguffin. Then swiftly forgotten about the next week.

That fúcking lockbox.

I retract that possible storyline. No way they have smarts to do it well.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,969 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I think Miz should've stolen the lockbox and threaten to open it. Have it come up multiple times but no one actually reveals what's in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

I’d be very surprised if trips actually uses his Twitter account probably a rouge intern

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I think Miz should've stolen the lockbox and threaten to open it. Have it come up multiple times but no one actually reveals what's in it.

hqdefault.jpg

• Advertisement

sky88 wrote: »
    I’d be very surprised if trips actually uses his Twitter account probably a rouge intern

Punishment probably consists of listening to Steph ramble about the Womens Revolution and her self congratulating...

Poor Shane lol :p
    HHH can be frustrated but Vince could equally retort that the guys going into the performance centre don't really improve. Sure they have good matches but there is not enough character development or promo skills being improved for what their final destination ultimately is: WWE television

I doubt WWE are pulling in many viewers for Sky but it's another long time exclusive gone from them. They are dying on their arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,758 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

So that'll be a thirty year partnership ended if it's true. Sky sports is dying on its arse and WWE aren't that great at the moment. When does the current sky and WWE deal end does anyone know ? Also it seems sky aren't happy about the WWE network affecting their PPV buys. If sky are thick over that then they are idiots. The WWE network was in the works since 2012 and WWE said they told sky about it. The PPV channels in America got over it.

never thought id see the day wwe is not on sky

BT is a bit harder to get for most people is it??

• Registered Users Posts: 38,167 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Amazing news

Isn't Bt going to be apart of the sky sports sub soon ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,326 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

Is this BT's reaction to losing UFC !
    I know there is some overlap in fans but not much I would have thought

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Ufc is still on bt sports as far as I am aware

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

UFC has been back on BT since the start of the year. Never watch Raw or SD on Sky, gave up even bother recording it and just caught anything interesting on YouTube so makes no odds to me. More interested in the proposed tiered options that will supposedly be made available on the network.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭mcdaids69

ricero wrote: »
    Ufc is still on bt sports as far as I am aware

its on bein sports soon...BT didnt get the contract renewed

UFC is back on BT after Eleven Sport went belly up.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

That's not true at all mcdaids. BT signed a new multi-year contract with them beginning in January.

Pretty sure Bein don't even broadcast legally in the UK, usually just found on streaming boxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Id be happy with BT - i get it for free on my Eir TV package. (When it fúcking works, that is)

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Id be happy with BT - i get it for free on my Eir TV package. (When it fúcking works, that is)

That contract ends with Eir during the summer and Sky will now be Broadcast partner for BT going forward in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭mcdaids69

UFC is back on BT after Eleven Sport went belly up.

didnt know that thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,671 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

That contract ends with Eir during the summer and Sky will now be Broadcast partner for BT going forward in Ireland.

Wonder how much itll cost

UFC is fake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Alexa Bliss is not cleared medically to compete on Sunday according to wwe twitter

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement