Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tractors at rush hour

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭SpaceTime

smurgen wrote: »
    seen the most dangerous/ridiculous thing i've seen on the south link yesterday.Woman in a nissan micra pulled over it the bollard by exit 10 for mahon point.Put on the hazards and a dude got out with a bag and waked up the exit.Mental.

I've seen that twice too! I think they're doing it regularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Think of Jane playing with her dolphins to ease your stress..:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Delays were caused on a busy stretch of the M74 motorway after reports of a dog "taking control of a tractor".

The incident - highlighted on Twitter by Traffic Scotland - took place at J13 at Abington, South Lanarkshire.

It later emerged that a sheepdog called Don, owned by farmer Tom Hamilton, had leaned on the controls of his utility vehicle, taking it on to the road.

The transport body tweeted: "M74 (N) J13-RTC due to dog taking control of tractor... nope, not joking. Farmer and police at scene, vehicle in central res."

Shortly afterwards Traffic Scotland provided the update: "M74 (N) at J13 - Route is clear from earlier incident and dog is fine. Has to be the weirdest thing we have ever reported! No delays in area."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-32411621

Advertisement