Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100 Bets to Broke Flat Season

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

With ascot now nrnb what do you make of hawkeyethenoo at 33/1 for the wokingham?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

madmoose wrote: »
    With ascot now nrnb what do you make of hawkeyethenoo at 33/1 for the wokingham?

I don't see any nrnb, but its way to early for that race. He is also in Scotland this weekend possibly. Looks likely to win something soon enough judging by his last run..

Its nrnb all ascot with 365. I backed at 33/1 anyway

Leopardstown 8:00

Uno Voic
    e looks overpriced here after a decent run last time out in a similar race and of the bottom weight here. He is 40 on Betfair and that too big. He has a bit of form that gives him a better than 40/1 chance in this race.

½ Point win 40 betfair 1 Point place 8 betfair

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

aidankkk wrote: »

Uno Voic
    e looks overpriced here after a decent run last time out in a similar race and of the bottom weight here. He is 40 on Betfair and that too big. He has a bit of form that gives him a better than 40/1 chance in this race.

WOW, that's all I can say ,just WOW

• Advertisement

Uno Voic

BOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM....

:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

Uno Voic

Just got on in time. Once again amazing stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Ah here... Great stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Relyod5454

incredible!,,well done again AIDAN

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭kalinisi

unbelievable!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Any thoughts on Rex Imperator tomorrow Aidan?

I'll be leaving well alone at the price.

Any thoughts on Rex Imperator tomorrow Aidan?

I'll be leaving well alone at the price.

Looked a while ago,Wouldn't be putting him up yet at that price, but could hose up ill be looking later... Possible wins there and again under a penalty in a better race soon enough..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 El Canelo

Thanks again Aidan.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 maxmo

Missed it, but well done.By the way very nice web site.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SmallBalls

Missed it as well, but keep it up Aidan, well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

Serious stuff again

• Registered Users Posts: 7,264 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Bang head against wall...

then press " follow thread"

Well done

Missed this one but as per you are diff class! Mukmal runs at york sat, can he improve again? Scalzo the fav though mukmal 14/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

betfair exchange and seeing this five minutes before the race.....fml wasnt matched at good odds.... aidan hats off you gentleman..... betfair grrrr!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

Serious stuff Aidan, not a good time for me to be up the walls at work and have my phone die.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Starscream25

Went to see Jurassic world and I come back to the iPad to see a winner, can't believe I missed this one but fair play all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Okay have to set email notifications on this thread now this is unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Guffy

Aidan would you mind If I set up a whats app group solely for your picks?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 m1989

Missed this too, no notification came through! Boards is fecked! Would definitely be interested in a Whatsapp group or some group for better notifications! Good work again Aidan!

m1989 wrote: »
    Missed this too, no notification came through! Boards is fecked! Would definitely be interested in a Whatsapp group or some group for better notifications! Good work again Aidan!

Thanks lads, i post everything on twitter @longshotvalue.

My gut is starting to follow now, might not be the greatest idea, as with these longshots its easy go go for ages without a winner, and this amount of luckboxing it will surly come back to bite me..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Guffy

Thanks lads, i post everything on twitter @longshotvalue.

My gut is starting to follow now, might not be the greatest idea, as with these longshots its easy go go for ages without a winner, and this amount of luckboxing it will surly come back to bite me..

Wouldn't do it unless you were happy for me to. Didn't realise you were on twitter though ;)

4:40 York

Icon Dream
    was a selection of mine last time out at a huge price and ran a great race in a similar race to this. The form of that race has worked out really well, and he is weighted to be competitive here. He has a big turnaround with Trendsetter for only a couple of lengths and at 14/1 he looks value. I can see a load of negatives with a lot of the runner’s in this, and I’m hopeful he has found a decent opportunity.

1 Point win 14/1 365/VC/Coral

• Registered Users Posts: 20 bigwil

Just seen this well done

York 2:35

Highland Color
    i looks the value here at a big looking 25/1. He is being underestimated probably because of a poor enough run around here last time out but he was slow away and had to do too much to get involved early, then was wide into the straight. It would have taken a miracle to get close under those circumstances and that run can be ignored. It’s better to have a look at his second last run, when a good 3rd in a very decent Goodwood race. That race signalled a return to form and if he is back at all any improvement will have him right in the firing line here.

1 Point win 25/1 Coral/Betfair

• Advertisement

Musselburgh 2:50

Money Team
    hasn’t had a lot of luck in running lately, but I think he has proved best over 5 furlongs, and the step back here should really help. If he can recover the form of some of his very good 3yo handicap runs on a fast 5 furlongs he should have a decent shout here of this mark. Were probably with the right trainer for this type of race as well. 20/1 looks a bit of value for a horse with a bit of potential

1 Point win 20/1 Paddy/StanJames

Advertisement