Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100 Bets to Broke Flat Season

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Last Bet on this tread

3:05 York

I’m afraid my eyes are drawn somewhat unsurprisingly down to the bottom of the betting for this race. I’ll go through my thought process for the laugh

• Blink Method (for anyone that’s read the book ) Mont Ras big price
    • Couple of zeros after a long layoff, never worried me before
    • David O’Meara big plus
    • 7lbs claimer on of a decent mark, getting better
    • Course form . Tick
    • Very good strike Rate. Tick

This horse has looked in need of his 2 runs so far but with normal improvement and of his new mark with an additional 7lbs claimer on he can get competitive at a huge price.

1 Point win 33/1 VC/Coral/Betfair

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

aidankkk wrote: »
    Last Bet on this tread

3:05 York

I’m afraid my eyes are drawn somewhat unsurprisingly down to the bottom of the betting for this race. I’ll go through my thought process for the laugh

• Blink Method (for anyone that’s read the book ) Mont Ras big price
    • Couple of zeros after a long layoff, never worried me before
    • David O’Meara big plus
    • 7lbs claimer on of a decent mark, getting better
    • Course form . Tick
    • Very good strike Rate. Tick

This horse has looked in need of his 2 runs so far but with normal improvement and of his new mark with an additional 7lbs claimer on he can get competitive at a huge price.

1 Point win 33/1 VC/Coral/Betfair

Agree and had a bet before you posted. Ground would be a concern though. Hopefully dries up a bit.

3:05

With the possibility of Soft ground here tomorrow I’m going to add Penitent at a big price. He has been a bit of an underachiever this year but has run well when there is a bit of cut in the ground. His overall form is miles better on soft and of this mark (which is his lowest ever) he may well be able to get involved at a big looking 25/1. His general profile doesn’t look like a value EW bet and I’ll go for win only

1 Point win Penitent 25/1 Generally

3:40 York

Covert Love
    probably got the run of the race in the Irish oaks and I think there may not be a lot between her and Curvy this time. Curvy has been very solid all year and had to start chasing too early in that race which resulted in her getting only 3rd. She looks the most likely winner and the value in this race at 7.8 on Betfair. I would think she is more of a 4/1 shot here.

1 Point win Curvy 7.8 Betfair

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

3:05

With the possibility of Soft ground here tomorrow I’m going to add Penitent at a big price. He has been a bit of an underachiever this year but has run well when there is a bit of cut in the ground. His overall form is miles better on soft and of this mark (which is his lowest ever) he may well be able to get involved at a big looking 25/1. His general profile doesn’t look like a value EW bet and I’ll go for win only

1 Point win Penitent 25/1 Generally

Backed this e/w last night five places

• Advertisement

Backed this e/w last night five places

Yeah i was tempted by the EW 5 places, and when i re look at his consistancy on softer ground EW may be the play. I tend to steer clear of EW most of the time except for the 5 place concession and a horse that places a lot. He actually fits the bill really.

Ill update the figures shortly on the final total on this Tread but its above 160 points profit from about 140 bets..

Ill still post some selections on the daily treads on a Saturday but for the most part ill just keep most selections to my own free site longshotvalue.com . I can also be followed on https://twitter.com/LongShotValue is anyone prefers that.

Since started posting here in 2010 anyone who followed every tip will be over 750 points in profit (7.5k to a €10 a point). I only wish is actually backed most of my own selections.:mad:. Only for Wicklow Brave day id have made feck all really .

Thanks to everyone for their nice comments etc. And be prepared for the inevitable downturn after a silly 2015 with about 300 points profit this year.

Hi Aidan
    I think I speak for many folk here when I say thanks for the time and effort that you have put into your selections here. I know I have followed you many times and have had very favourable results!!

Ive bookmarked your website and will continue following.

Many thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭jimjamcos

Fairplay Aidan, some consistency shown!

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭billy_beckham

Ill update the figures shortly on the final total on this Tread but its above 160 points profit from about 140 bets..

Ill still post some selections on the daily treads on a Saturday but for the most part ill just keep most selections to my own free site longshotvalue.com . I can also be followed on https://twitter.com/LongShotValue is anyone prefers that.

Since started posting here in 2010 anyone who followed every tip will be over 750 points in profit (7.5k to a €10 a point). I only wish is actually backed most of my own selections.:mad:. Only for Wicklow Brave day id have made feck all really .

Thanks to everyone for their nice comments etc. And be prepared for the inevitable downturn after a silly 2015 with about 300 points profit this year.

A bit disingenuous! Not free,subscription required...:(

• Advertisement

A bit disingenuous! Not free,subscription required...:(

I know but I only made that decision this week as to be honest i was getting tired of all the work i put in as i don't generally back the horses at all. I nearly put the boot through the screen as i have very little on the big winners at York

I've made it possibly the smallest subscription for this kind of thing on the net, and in general is has been UK subscribers that have followed.

I hope to not have offended anyone. I have been putting up tips here for free for 5 years and anyone that followed made a lot more than i did myself.

Thanks again for all the nice comments people have made, and it wasn't really planned like this i just bit the bullet Thursday and said id got for it..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Anyone offended needs to **** off frankly. All the best with it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

I know but I only made that decision this week as to be honest i was getting tired of all the work i put in as i don't generally back the horses at all. I nearly put the boot through the screen as i have very little on the big winners at York

I've made it possibly the smallest subscription for this kind of thing on the net, and in general is has been UK subscribers that have followed.

I hope to not have offended anyone. I have been putting up tips here for free for 5 years and anyone that followed made a lot more than i did myself.

Thanks again for all the nice comments people have made, and it wasn't really planned like this i just bit the bullet Thursday and said id got for it..

Best of Luck with it Aidan. You will be a serious loss around these parts. Keep checking in when you can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭NeverWaining

Aidan do you still post tips at random times (ie. after midnight, before 8am) and to odds of only one source? Great profits but never thought it would work for a subscriber base. I could be wrong. Best of luck with it.

Aidan do you still post tips at random times (ie. after midnight, before 8am) and to odds of only one source? Great profits but never thought it would work for a subscriber base. I could be wrong. Best of luck with it.

Hi,

I wont be the type of service where there will always be an exact time. On Saturdays ill have most selections up before 10:00 AM. Often there is better place terms and better value than friday evening. Ill be offering to text if needs be. But i dare say anyone following knows that times wont always be the same.

Advertisement