Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you bathe?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

I'm staying in a fancy hotel Friday. I might try the whole relaxing bath thing.

Steal as much shampoo and towels as you can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

Macavity. wrote: »

And bog roll, don't forget the bog roll!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

And bog roll, don't forget the bog roll!

And flat screen saorview tele, its a fancy hotel you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

And order the 'Tug TV' :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

I'm staying in a hotel this weekend, I've been looking forward to having a bath there for months :o I have often spent 3 hours in the bath, topping it up every hour, eyes closed, relaxing. I love them so much, I can't wait to get one in the house. I'm converting the attic and putting a bathroom up there with a huge bath. I'll be in heaven.

• Advertisement

I could never really understand why people like bathing/washing. For me it's an absolute chore. I wash regularly for the sake of hygiene, but I've always seen it as a boring and uncomfortable task.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

I could never really understand why people like bathing/washing. For me it's an absolute chore. I wash regularly for the sake of hygiene, but I've always seen it as a boring and uncomfortable task.

I love showers!! I could stay in a hot shower for ages. Mmmm, so nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Nah, showers for me. Cleaner and quicker. I'm in there to wash myself, not lie around gazing at candles.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I put on my favourite music for my 'Buble bath' nights when I feel like pampering myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

Pfft, we all know you're a smelly fúcker. :p

• Advertisement

Pfft, we all know you're a smelly fúcker. :p

What.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

What.

You're ghey.

I could never really understand why people like bathing/washing.
    but underwater ****

A friend told me.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,296 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I get an erection and then slip underneath the water level completely
    In the sheep dip?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,296 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

PandaPoo wrote: »
    I'm staying in a hotel this weekend, I've been looking forward to having a bath there for months
    Find a hotel with a swimming pool and jacuzzi, get a loose swimming suit, and relax :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭garra

Whats the difference between a nun in the bath and a nun in the church? One's got hope in her soul, the other's got soap in her ... <afraid to finish in case I'm struck down>

garra wrote: »
    Whats the difference between a nun in the bath and a nun in the church? One's got hope in her soul, the other's got soap in her ... <afraid to finish in case I'm struck down>

vagina

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Cold War Kid

I always have a quick shower after the bath to rinse off the bath oils and whatnot. A bath for me is a way of unwinding - of course the shower then wakes me up, thus defeating the purpose. :) Still enjoyable though.
    Jacuzzis are the biz.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Why is something so natural so disgusting to some? Lots of over reactions here

Like the time I described my bowel movements, some people were losing the plot over a natural occurrence.

We need you to fill the gap Flutt made when he moved on to a new character.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

The last time I had a bath was a few years ago when I was practically crippled with a herniated disc in my back which was visibly pushing on my sciatic nerve causing incredible pain. It cleared up all by itself after about 7/8 weeks - when I went back to the consultant she was like 'WTF'? (Only n a very polite medical way).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Like any chore, having a **** whilst doing it makes it more enjoyable.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

I take a bath about once a month but shower beforehand and afterwards. If you've showered before your bath you don't end up sitting in dirty water.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

JupiterKid wrote: »
    I take a bath about once a month but shower beforehand and afterwards. If you've showered before your bath you don't end up sitting in dirty water.

Why have a bath at all if you've already had a shower..?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

JupiterKid wrote: »

Why do you take a shower after your bath?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Cold War Kid

Why do you take a shower after your bath?
    Well it makes sense because your skin is probably covered in soapiness etc, so it's going to feel better to rinse it off.
    I don't understand showering before a bath though - if you regularly wash, you're not going to dirty up the bath-water THAT much! :D

Shower caps. I'm all about the shower caps.

Advertisement