Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you bathe?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Macavity. wrote: »
    You'd be surprised by how many people opt to just bathe in water.

They is unavoidable I find.

Aidric wrote: »
    You have a fungus on top of your bell?

Ugh, don't encourage him.

*puke*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Paramite Pie

cloud493 wrote: »
    Why would I want to sit in a pool of mixed water, piss, bits of ****e, dry skin, and god knows what else. Don't even have a bath in here no more.

You know you don't have to piss in the bath if you don't want to....

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

I had a bath on Sunday. Loads bubbles and my blue rubber ducky wot turns different colours in the water.

Twas so lovely that I fell asleep and only woke when the water started going up my nose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Sheep Lover

*puke*

Excuse me?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Having a bath for relaxing is fine but it never made sense to me how some people have them to clean themselves since any dirt or sweat you clean off yourself just goes right into the water your entire body's sitting in, so you're just sitting there in this soup of your own dirt. Showers are way better.

Excuse me?

Bless you

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

*puke*
    He does paint quite the picture....

As for me, I genuinely can't remember exactly when my last bath was. All I remember is being annoyed at the fact that no matter what I did, short of curling into thr fetal position and risking drowning, I could only ever get half myself into the bath. The temperature difference annoyed me into pulling the plug and running an ordinary shower.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Desolation Of Smug

Hotel baths...Mmmmmmm.....ours at home is crap - the immersion flat out for three inches of hot water. Showers at home, but Hotel baths....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

He does paint quite the picture....

As for me, I genuinely can't remember exactly when my last bath was. All I remember is being annoyed at the fact that no matter what I did, short of curling into thr fetal position and risking drowning, I could only ever get half myself into the bath. The temperature difference annoyed me into pulling the plug and running an ordinary shower.

:eek:

How tall are you? I'm 5'10" and I can lie out almost straight in the bath, standard bath size I reckon, so you must be well over 6ft?

• Advertisement

:eek:

How tall are you? I'm 5'10" and I can lie out almost straight in the bath, standard bath size I reckon, so you must be well over 6ft?

6'5 but the floor of the bath is only as long as from my feet to my elbows :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I get an erection and then slip underneath the water level completely and the let my erection protrude above the water. Acts as a periscope.

Please tell me you play the Jaws theme tune in your head as it slowly rises up out of the water

Please tell me you play the Jaws theme tune in your head as it slowly rises up out of the water

Flipper I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Flipper I'd say.

Well it certainly aint Moby Dick

Flipper I'd say.

Free Willy actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

It's basically sitting in a plastic bucket submerged in your own boiling hot filth...so no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

I hate the wee yoke that you pull for the head in hotels so I sometimes just have a bath instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I'll talk about my erection if I wish.

It's veiny, pulsating shaft is topped off with a bulbous purple mushroom that looks hungry for a female orifice in which to erupt a sticky, creamy paste into.

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/082009/1250675188_family_guy_barfing.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

DarkJager wrote: »
    It's basically sitting in a plastic bucket submerged in your own boiling hot filth...so no.

Jesus how filthy are you? It's not like a person is flailing about in pig slurry or anything (though granted when I was growing up, the whole family had to take turns in the same bathwater. Not because we were poor, but because my parents were tighter than a ducks hole! :pac:).

I hate the wee yoke that you pull for the head in hotels so I sometimes just have a bath instead.

I still can't make out what this is, the shower head? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

I only have a shower in my apartment. I have baths when I go away to fancy hotels. Relaxing movie, candles, dimmed lights, bubble bath....awww yeah.

Although it annoys me when the water gets cold and my hands start going wrinkly. I always get way too excited about having a bath and then it's a major let down. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

God the last time I had a bath was when I was a child. only showers now.
    The thought of a bath is totally alien to me now.

physio said I should soak in epsom salts, only way that can happen is by shoving my cheeks down the toilet :):):)

I'm staying in a fancy hotel Friday. I might try the whole relaxing bath thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

I still can't make out what this is, the shower head? :D

You know the wee yoke on the tap you pull up to switch over to the shower, not sure what you call it, a shower mixer lever I think. Anyway, I don't like 'em.

cloud493 wrote: »

Why is something so natural so disgusting to some? Lots of over reactions here

Like the time I described my bowel movements, some people were losing the plot over a natural occurrence.

Why is something so natural so disgusting to some? Lots of over reactions here

Like the time I described my bowel movements, some people were losing the plot over a natural occurrence.

Nothing worse than an involuntary bowel movement in the bath..
    http://i.imgur.com/0xQSEGe.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

I haven't had one in years. Frankly the thought of my fat hairy belly, and my twelve incher too, being covered in water disgusts me.

No point in having the bath water level above your nose and with a nose that big, you could probably drown quite easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭creolebelle

kneemos wrote: »
    The Brits love their fecking baths.Hard to find a bloody shower sometimes.
    That and putting the bathroom just off the kitchen.

I don't get that. Bathing without showering grosses me out. You're just sitting in your own filth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Cold War Kid

LOVE having a bath when I get the opportunity! (Don't have a bath-tub).
    I fill it as deep as possible and find the sensation of being submerged in warm (not too hot) water so pleasant and relaxing. I usually dose off for a bit too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

The trick is not to try and stop any drips from the tap with your toe, unless you want to amuse the emergency services!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Desolation Of Smug

I'm staying in a fancy hotel Friday. I might try the whole relaxing bath thing.

Better still, it's their immersion...and they have HUUGE Immersions...:D

Advertisement