Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you bathe?

Options
  • 24-03-2015 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭

I haven't had one in years. Frankly the thought of my fat hairy belly, and my twelve incher too, being covered in water disgusts me. Going to brave it tonight and go for one.

PM for pics xo
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Once a year whether I need it or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Frankly the thought of my fat hairy belly, and my twelve incher too, being covered in water disgusts me.

Just half submerge 'em and try to get a Loch Ness monster effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I haven't had one in years. Frankly the thought of my fat hairy belly, and my twelve incher too, being covered in water disgusts me. Going to brave it tonight and go for one.

PM for pics xo

You bring your ruler into the bath? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Sheep Lover

I get an erection and then slip underneath the water level completely and the let my erection protrude above the water. Acts as a periscope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Wang King

kfallon wrote: »
    You bring your ruler into the bath? :confused:

No, just his dildo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

PM for pics xo

Lock the doors first. Them Norwegians or Japanese might harpoon ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

PM for pics xo

I think since you've started this thread it's only fair that you link us all a live feed of your bath to illustrate your point.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

I suppose you will be sticking the bar of soap up your hole too op.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,418 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

I get an erection and then slip underneath the water level completely and the let my erection protrude above the water. Acts as a periscope.

Please don't talk about your "erection".

Thanks.Call again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Sheep Lover

kneemos wrote: »
    Please don't talk about your "erection".

Thanks.Call again.

I'll talk about my erection if I wish.

It's veiny, pulsating shaft is topped off with a bulbous purple mushroom that looks hungry for a female orifice in which to erupt a sticky, creamy paste into.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

nigga i dont even shower

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

No, baths make me feel uncomfortable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

Who plays with their rubber duckie to the bath? Well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Depraved

Just in the blood of my enemies. And once a year I bathe in some holy water so I don't turn evil or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I love a bath. Take in a book and could easily spend an hour in there.

Have to time your exit right though, got to make sure the piss level in there never overtakes the bath water level.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Eutow

It's veiny, pulsating shaft is topped off with a bulbous purple mushroom that looks hungry for a female orifice in which to erupt a sticky, creamy paste into.

If an Ewe isn't available a Ram will have to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

Eugh, i dont even shower if i can get away with it. Unless youve got a deep bath baths are cold and horrible

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Nope, I only take showers. I don't like baths.

I take baths after races if I'm really sore. Otherwise no. By the time I run the fcuking thing. Then add cold water. Then let some water out. Then add cold water again. Then set the laptop up to watch telly to stop the boredom. I'm an ready fed up with the flippin bath.

I end up spending less time in it than I do running it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

By the time I run the fcuking thing. Then add cold water. Then let some water out. Then add cold water again.

You should get a thermostatic mixing valve fitted, solve that problem.

The Brits love their fecking baths.Hard to find a bloody shower sometimes.
    That and putting the bathroom just off the kitchen.

You should get a thermostatic mixing valve fitted, solve that problem.

Or you could put an electric heater into the bath to warm up the water. Quicker and more cost efficient.

Some of the mental images in this thread are the stuff of nightmares.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

I take a bath at least once a week, usually on a Sunday night - couple of tealights, bottle of baileys, plenty of bubbles, a small tub of epsom salts, and the bath has to be roasting hot (I also top it up a bit as the temp drops), could spend maybe two hours having a good muscle soak... gets rid of all the stress of the previous week and sets me in good form for the next one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Why would I want to sit in a pool of mixed water, piss, bits of ****e, dry skin, and god knows what else. Don't even have a bath in here no more.

I love planning a bath, candles, bubbles, music, all the good stuff.

Then I get in, and within five minutes I'm bored.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

You have a fungus on top of your bell?

• Advertisement

cloud493 wrote: »
    Why would I want to sit in a pool of mixed water, piss, bits of ****e, dry skin, and god knows what else. Don't even have a bath in here no more.

You'd be surprised by how many people opt to just bathe in water.

Advertisement