Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to ask a girl out.

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

catallus wrote: »
    Any woman I've ever asked out in a normal way (not in nightclubs) has said yes. And I'm only ok looking!

I agree, it's harder to say no to someone standing in front of you.

You will look like a loon if you just ignore what has been said to you, whereas with Internet codology the asker makes up all these excuses about the other person's phone dying/no credit etc..

OP, just ask her and if she says no, so be it, no more thinking what if - and move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dramatik

Get another girl to help you write the message, that way you won't write anything too creepy and if she does say no, at least you won't be wondering if you said the wrong thing.

Don't be expecting a message back any time soon either as an emergency board meeting will have to be held, where she will sit at a large table with a number of other girls and discuss your pro's and con's ect. they will also do some simple background checks on you using social media sites such as facebook, instagram. Many conference calls will also have to be held in order to aid her in her decision so you'll probably be looking at a day or two before you'll get a reply.

Advertisement