Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to ask a girl out.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

Well she works in a shop nearby and I am friends with her on facebook.

Don't feckin ask her out on feckin Facebook for feck sake! Jesus Christ how did the world work at all before that pile of $hite was invented!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Iron Man 2.0

I don't think shes had a boyfriend before but she is sooooo cute and I would love to get to know her better. I know I just have to bite the bullet and ask her out but now I have to build up the courage.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I don't think shes had a boyfriend before but she is sooooo cute and I would love to get to know her better. I know I just have to bite the bullet and ask her out but now I have to build up the courage.

how are you going to deal with the rejection when she calls the guards?

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Steve_Carella

My friend is going out with her sister, so I wonder if that could help?

Suggest to her that ye get together to do a four-in-a-room swingers sex session. Then when you're banging the sister while your friend smashes your lady's back doors open, you can ask the sister if you're in with a chance with your fancy woman, does she ever talk about you, does she have a picture of your face on the top of her vibrator etc.

Or sit outside her bedroom for hours with a telescope, call her and watch her reaction when she sees your number come up. If she looks happy you know you're on to a good thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

Theres no place else lol

Personal issues?

• Advertisement

Ah not really serious enough for personal issues. But I have got some very good advice here so Im happy with my decision. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭Colonialboy

Do something.
    Find some social event that YOU are interested in. Something that your interested in. There's no point starting relationship if ye have nothing in common. Ask her along on date. If she is as a nice as you say then she deserves to be asked out in a proper way.
    It's nerve wracking but you have no choice ... you obviously have some feelings for her..

Who knows she could be one of the posters in this thread. Any 20 year old Donegal women on here? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Write her a poem. Girls love that kind of stuff.

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I have a knife
    Get in the van

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭SoftMicro

Invite her round for dinner and cook some coddle. I've got the perfect recipe, never fails.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Roquentin

Sky King wrote: »
    Write her a poem. Girls love that kind of stuff.

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I have a knife
    Get in the van

are you in the news lately

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭jimmypenguin

just ask her.. she'll be delighted. and if not. it wasnt meant to be right now but may be in the future..

The last few times I have seen her out, she has been quite shy around me. She is quite outgoing though and seems lively with her friends. I think asking her straight out would put her on the spot. Suppose no other option really.

• Site Banned Posts: 16 sensible option

invite her out to a shared social or cultural event, ask if she wants coffee afterwards. she will inferred that a romantic liason is anticipated without it being stated bluntly. expect no sex until a future date.
    thank this post

I think asking her out of the blue might put her under too much pressure. If I could meet her out and get chatting it would be a better start but not ideal chatting in a nightclub.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

I think asking her out of the blue might put her under too much pressure. If I could meet her out and get chatting it would be a better start but not ideal chatting in a nightclub.

But if she's shy around you....would it not be weird??

But if she's shy around you....would it not be weird??

Touche :D Im banjaxed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

Don't do it OP, or you will die.

Macavity. wrote: »
    Don't do it OP, or you will die.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Okay, so not a great turn of events. I sent her a message yesterday, just a 'Hi ________, long time no chat, How have ya been? :)'.
    And she saw it and no reply :(....................Game over, ball burst.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Serves you right for trying OP :)

Can't win, don't try.

catallus wrote: »
    Serves you right for trying OP :)

Can't win, don't try.

Hahahahaha I really only have myself to blame. lol

Hahahahaha I really only have myself to blame. lol

So you know what you do now dontcha?

So you know what you do now dontcha?

Cry and eat Ben & Jerrys?

Cry and eat Ben & Jerrys?

Well, you could do that or you could brush yourself down and ask another girl out?

Well, you could do that or you could brush yourself down and ask another girl out?

I will when I find one. I didn't even ask her out though :/ Just said hello and got blanked. I would never do that to a girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Tell her you're dying of Cancer and your dying wish is to go out with her. If she says no, she's a heartless bitch and you wouldn't want to be with her anyway, but if she says yes then job done. Just make something up about a miraculous recovery in few weeks time.

Don't message her that OP.

Just tell her you really really want to shag her :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

I will when I find one. I didn't even ask her out though :/ Just said hello and got blanked. I would never do that to a girl.

Maybe her phone is broke???
    Clearly the only reasonable thing to do here now that's it's dark is rock up to her door

*await second opinion before acting on this advice

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Clandestine

Okay, so not a great turn of events. I sent her a message yesterday, just a 'Hi ________, long time no chat, How have ya been? :)'.
    And she saw it and no reply :(....................Game over, ball burst.
    How shy is she?

Advertisement