Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Normal things that seem strange to you

Options
1235»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭fiachr_a

Candie wrote: »
    Why is it ok for us to cover our faces with makeup but we disapprove of Muslim women covering their faces with veils?
    Why does everyone appear offended about these women wearing veils yet in some parts of Africa it's the men who have to do that yet no-one complains?

fiachr_a wrote: »
    Why does everyone appear offended about these women wearing veils yet in some parts of Africa it's the men who have to do that yet no-one complains?

The numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

public toilets with no disposable seat covers. I'll be ****ed if im sitting on a manky germy seat that's hosted countless holes before me. and squatting is OK but not ideal. seat covers all the way

• Registered Users Posts: 3,063 ✭✭✭Kiwi in IE

Carvery food, housing estates in small country towns surrounded by fields, religion.

Dormer bungalows in the middle of an isolated and otherwise beautiful landscape.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,040 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Robsweezie wrote: »
    public toilets with no disposable seat covers. I'll be ****ed if im sitting on a manky germy seat that's hosted countless holes before me. and squatting is OK but not ideal. seat covers all the way

I often use the squatting technique in public toilets. You can empty your bowels while simultaneously giving your quads a good workout.

Advertisement