Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 28 Matchday Thread

Options
1293031323335»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

341225.png

With the exception of a dodgy first few weeks where I was immediately faced with having to get rid of players who weren't delivering (Bojan was one of them... remember him?!), I'm quite happy with my progress throughout the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

AdMMM wrote: »
    341225.png

With the exception of a dodgy first few weeks where I was immediately faced with having to get rid of players who weren't delivering (Bojan was one of them... remember him?!), I'm quite happy with my progress throughout the season.

I made a graph last year of my progress versus my main rival. I am glad to see that there are others also making graphs. :pac: (Which no doubt belongs in the signs you're an addict thread.)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I made a graph last year of my progress versus my main rival. I am glad to see that there are others also making graphs. :pac: (Which no doubt belongs in the signs you're an addict thread.)
    I'm a stickler for the graphs it has to be said.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

AdMMM wrote: »
    341225.png

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭skippy15

First century of the season at 101; great time to have a gw that clicked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

92 for the week.......delighted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

92 for the week.......delighted

Same as. Pushed me up to the 800k bracket. Highest all year which isn't saying much but still... progress!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,678 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

92 (-8), pretty much locked up a bet with a rival (60 point lead) - brought in Rose/Eriksen as blockers this week, and his team is a mess (no arsenal/chelsea players). First time in 4 years i've beaten him - usually he easily beats me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

....Hello I'm Mr.P. I believe you've all been waiting for me to show up this season. Well better late than never :)

Down to 31k after pressing the self destruct button. It's a good job I like a challenge.

Time to embrace the chase. This one's going the distance....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Almost a perfect day for me with Austin 2 pointer, Spurs non-CS, Rose no show and Kane (C) brace. Would have been just absolute perfection had Eriksen assisted both Kane goals. But to say I'm relieved by the outcome of this day is an understatement :P.

Kinda felt like this when I saw the result
    v91VNeW.gif

So. 77 all in and a 2k rise from my "misery" 47 midweek which brings me to 21k overall, so only 1.7k down from previous GW and 2k down during this GW26-27. Considering my bad inspiration and wrong choices I'm taking it and running to the hills. Hopefully I'll play the next blank/DGW better :).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

82(-4) for me. Captained Austin. He hit the bar and Qpr could have had a couple of penos today so pretty disappointed.
    I think i will stick with him for the rest of the season. Him an Kane are fantastic cheap striker options this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭seklly

87 points brings me up to 147th in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Ended up with an overall drop of about 500 places. Not overly pleased with my team though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Happy with 80 points. Down about 16 places overall to 9400k...but lost out to my main rival by 11 points.
    But his team is now unbalanced with Spurs and QPR players....so the medium term prognosis is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

81(-4) dropped 500 places to 2.3k. Wolly going off injured causing the drop.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Happy with 80 points. Down about 16 places overall to 9400k...but lost out to my main rival by 11 points.
    But his team is now unbalanced with Spurs and QPR players....so the medium term prognosis is good.

9400k :eek:!!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

94 (-8), nice little score for the week. Have to sort out my team going forward though.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

81(-4) dropped 500 places to 2.3k. Wolly going off injured causing the drop.

Wolly going off cost me place in the FSA Champions Cup. Annoying to say the least.

I've moved up 1k to 18k and team looks good for the rest of the season.

85(-4) was my final score.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

91 Points despite having Azpi and Pva on the bench and transferring Mane out the week before!! Delighted with the turnaround!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Only catching up with this tonight. Finished on 80 points in the end, 4 off the top 1000 average, despite only having 1 DGW player.

Have climbed on 400k places since GW22, the come back is ON!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Only catching up with this tonight. Finished on 80 points in the end, 4 off the top 1000 average, despite only having 1 DGW player.

Have climbed on 400k places since GW22, the come back is ON!

What's your overall rank at the moment?

I've climbed 550k places to 52k since GW13!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

What's your overall rank at the moment?

I've climbed 550k places to 52k since GW13!:p

Just out side the top 200k. Was in freefall at one point this season.

:eek:

Advertisement