Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 28 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

1-0 kane

townsend assist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Kaaaaannneeeeee!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

A goal that doesn't matter really. Come on Charlie

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

oh dear
    someone steal his bonus points please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

He really is something else! Vanity points more than anything but who doesn't like racking up a big number.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,078 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Kane goal, no Eriksen.

Perfect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Need something from Austin, our league leader is 50pts ahead and weeks are running out, have similar teams also

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Would like an Austin goal

HT QPR 0-1 Spurs
    Kane (Townsend)

• Advertisement

Austin is on -1 for todays match in UFPL says a lot about his half! Surely if he gets a couple more chances like that he will score.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

A goal that doesn't matter really. Come on Charlie
    jimmii wrote: »
    He really is something else! Vanity points more than anything but who doesn't like racking up a big number.

Was it 96% of the top 1000 that has him captained? That's 40 players who haven't. It's not much but Im happy to gain on those fellas anyway.

Austin is on -1 for todays match in UFPL says a lot about his half! Surely if he gets a couple more chances like that he will score.

Today fm commentary suggests he's a constant danger,

Was it 96% of the top 1000 that has him captained? That's 40 players who haven't. It's not much but Im happy to gain on those fellas anyway.

92% in the end I believe. Sure it's better than him not scoring, but Austin is much bigger for me and I don't want Spurs to win.

Yeh top 1000 was 96.3%. Of the top 10k though only 8720ish have him captain so there are a good few teams knocking around without him as captain! Around 1000 more teams saw fit to have him and not captain him and then there are the almost 300 without him at all. Those be some brave souls!

Yeh top 1000 was 96.3%. Of the top 10k though only 8720 have him captain so there are a good few teams knocking around without him as captain! 1000 more teams saw fit to have him and not captain him and then there are the 300 without him at all. Those be some brave souls!

Could be dead teams. Any active player that doesn't own Kane this DGW doesn't deserve to be in the top 10k anyway

92% in the end I believe. Sure it's better than him not scoring, but Austin is much bigger for me and I don't want Spurs to win.

I really want Spurs to win, clean sheet would be amazing as I'd get points for Verthongen, while Rose and Charlie Austin would get sweet FA.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Hopefully I come back from after getting the hair cut and see Kane has a hat trick and Austin has 1 or 2! :)

Could be dead teams. Any active player that doesn't own Kane this DGW doesn't deserve to be in the top 10k anyway

Yeh it also might include people who missed the deadline and left him on the bench. There are probably a few dead teams in the top 10k FFFix post some interesting player stats for the top 1k 5 own Cisse and 78 still own Wisdom! Some people seem to be quite creative with their selections and some how still stick around at the top!

Hopefully I come back from after getting the hair cut and see Kane has a hat trick and Austin has 1 or 2! :)

Preferably Austin will get 1 point but if he manages 2 points I will settle for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Good few haven't captained him in my work league.

Yeh it also might include people who missed the deadline and left him on the bench.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/291098/event-history/28/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Eriksen post, kane misses follow up, sitter.

eriksen hits the post kane misses the follow up

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Eriksen off the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Paully D wrote: »
    Eriksen off the post.

damn it

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

oh Eriksen u divil

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Spacecraft wide

That moment when you realise. Oh no thats no fun.

• Advertisement

Kane on a crap BPS score for a goal. If Spurs keep a cleanie he probably won't get bonus without another return

Advertisement