Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 28 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

91 (-4). Two good solid gameweeks in a row. Hoping for another one next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,958 ✭✭✭G1032

FFFix predicting that I'll fall 13,000 places from 24,000 to 37,000. Ouch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

90 all in. Delighted with that. Should see a rise back into the top 3k.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

86 after bonus. Frustrating game today having Austin and Eriksen...on another day that could have been touching 100.

Still happy though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

86, pretty happy with that and even more happy I didn't take a hit to get Austin in for giroud, would need another hit to get him back out this week cause I want eriksen gone for sanchez.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Think I'll be 69 (-4) which really proves that......mumble mumble mumble always captain mumble mumble.....sigh....I can only blame myself though.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

Think I'll be 69 (-4) which really proves that......mumble mumble mumble always captain mumble mumble.....sigh....I can only blame myself though.

that's my score too :D

km79 wrote: »
    that's my score too :D

I'll trade you both for my 61!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

86 for the week! Best score in a long time! Hopefully push me back in to the top 20K

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Dearg81

93(-4) moves me up to 40k which is my best rank this season so happy with that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

With Kane (c) and eriksen and Wolly coming on with a point went up 200 places today. Happy with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Up from late 2,000's to mid 2,000's. Not much of a rise but it feels good to see a green arrow for the first time in 7 gameweeks! Hopeful of putting a decent run together now over the last 10 gameweeks. Getting back into treble figures is the ultimate aim.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

92 points sees me move to 23,204 from the 25k that I was sitting in after midweek, but up from 31k from the previous gameweek. So today was only a small gain above I'd imagine the very few people who didn't have Kane captained but at these heights I'll take any rise I'm given.

Set myself a goal of 100k this year, but if I continue on this trajectory and have some rolls of the dice rewarded over the remainder of the season, I wouldn't rule out a Top 10k finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

80 all in. Will probably drop slightly overall but small gains in some leagues.

Silva did the damage, and Austins goal v Arsenal. Cost me Bellerins cs as well as the points it got others. Was fearful of Austin today so delighted he didn't do more damage.

Another 3 points clawed back on Busts. Every little helps. :)

Edit: Down a couple of hundred to 4291. More than happy treading water this week after making good gains last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Kane captain takes me to 81. I'd be happy enough with a small rise.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Rankings have updated already.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Great week, especially when compared to last week scores:D

341223.png

• Registered Users Posts: 22,586 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

88 all in. Mane and Sturridge outscoring Eriksen and Austin was the highlight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Up 10k from 100k yesterday to 90k. Surprised at such a big leap but I'll take it (Kane Captain, Green, Eriksen today). Up 3k overall on the GW (79 points).

• Registered Users Posts: 16,657 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Net loss of 1k so settled at 13800.

Austins goal v Arsenal and Sandros goal today cost good CS points.

3 Spurs players Man Utd is not as daunting as it should be so will hold them and see how we are after that .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Only up 25 places or so with Kane(c), Eriksen, and Austin today :yawn:; down 200 for the GW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

88 (-4) up from 94k to 82k, have 4.6 Mill in the bank but might not make a transfer this week

Wow. I dropped 14,000 places to 38,000 with my 61. Season ending week if ever there was one and all of my own doing! Ah well. Roll on next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Down to 50k. Meh. Might as well take a few punts over the rest of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

G1032 wrote: »
    Wow. I dropped 14,000 places to 38,000 with my 61. Season ending week if ever there was one and all of my own doing! Ah well. Roll on next year.

My God that's a bit drastic, you were only 15 points from a decent score, one clean sheet receiving goalscoring defender will get you that back in the blink of an eye.
    This time last year I was well outside 100k (around 150k) in the world and finished just outside 10k, still a long way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

My God that's a bit drastic, you were only 15 points from a decent score, one clean sheet receiving goalscoring defender will get you that back in the blink of an eye.
    This time last year I was well outside 100k (around 150k) in the world and finished just outside 10k, still a long way to go.

I have dropped to 370 K so I think its safe to say mine is indeed over !
    the reason I captained aguero is I can literally make no progress !
    even by not captaining Kane I did not really lose an awful lot of ground BUT if aguero punt had worked I would have made significant progress. I'm going to continue to punt. benteke Tuesday night was the best I felt in a long tim e fantasy wise! it shot me up the rankings too for one sweet night :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

4 weeks of green arrows now, slowly but steadily climbing up from 92k to 37k

Well when I mean season ending it's about my main money league which is really all that concerns me when all is said and done. I wouldn't care where I came in overall ranking as long as I won the money!! I'm now 86 points behind the leader. In short, it's over.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,134 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

84 for the week.

Up from 6k to 5.7k OR from last GW. .

Team is in good nick for next week, so will bank the transfer.

Happy out.

• Advertisement

km79 wrote: »
    I have dropped to 370 K so I think its safe to say mine is indeed over !
    the reason I captained aguero is I can literally make no progress !
    even by not captaining Kane I did not really lose an awful lot of ground BUT if aguero punt had worked I would have made significant progress. I'm going to continue to punt. benteke Tuesday night was the best I felt in a long tim e fantasy wise! it shot me up the rankings too for one sweet night :)

Ya. If Aguero had reversed scores with Kane I'd be probably 40 odd behind leader of ML instead of 86. Look, we both knew it was a huge risk to do what we did but it was worth a try. I'm not complaining or moaning or cursing bad luck or anything like that. I rolled the dice and lost. That's the way it goes:(

Advertisement