Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony DR-BTN200 Wireless Bluetooth NFC Headphones - €29.99 [Carphone Warehouse]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭horse7

No Joe show then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

horse7 wrote: »
    No Joe show then.
    Use an app like tune in radio.

No good when I am unable to receive data.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Why don't you like them mark? When did you buy them? I might be interested

Bought them Sunday, they arrived Thursday, played with them yesterday for a while, they are great and everything but I think I'd rather just stick to my IEMs. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Can someone tell me how this works?
    Does it require AA or AAA batteries?
    Or does it have built in lithium ion?
    Would like to know how many hours listening time we can get per charge? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭NegativeOne

peaceboi wrote: »
    Can someone tell me how this works?
    Does it require AA or AAA batteries?
    Or does it have built in lithium ion?
    Would like to know how many hours listening time we can get per charge? Thanks

Built in battery (rechargable by usb- cannot be charged while in use.)
    I've got around 6-8 hours from a full charge so they're fairly good in that regard.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Thats cool!
    Ordering thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,114 ✭✭✭Invincible

Usually phones that have an FM radio need the cable plugged in to use as an antenna. So no would be the answer. That being said, a lot of modern smart phones seems to leave out old FM radios for some reason!

Alcatel is a basic phone I saw with FM radio without need for headphones acting as antenna.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

I'm sure it's been asked a few times but can you track your order? My order number is only 4 digits long and online it's asking for 12 digits.

forget about tracking, car warehouse are c xxp about such nicities,but good at delivery, usual next day or if weekend ,after the weekend.

• Advertisement

Ha, just as I read your message I received an email from them. "The status of your order below has changed to Dispatched" Score! :)
    horse7 wrote: »
    forget about tracking, car warehouse are c xxp about such nicities,but good at delivery, usual next day or if weekend ,after the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Got mine before lunchtime today. Nightline fella rang me about 12.30.
    Haven't tried them yet as they are still charging, but they look and feel nice.

[edit] Sound great too

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mtdelany

Built in battery (rechargable by usb- cannot be charged while in use.)
    I've got around 6-8 hours from a full charge so they're fairly good in that regard.

6-8 Hours?

I use mine about 3 hours a day and get about 4 or 5 weeks on the back of that. I have probably charged them 3 times since i bought them in March

Outstanding battery

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

mtdelany wrote: »
    6-8 Hours?

I use mine about 3 hours a day and get about 4 or 5 weeks on the back of that. I have probably charged them 3 times since i bought them in March

Outstanding battery

Yeah I get a ridiculous amount of battery life out of mine. They're rated at 40 hours I thought....from my usage, this lines up!

Ordered Sunday and deliver this morning by Nightline. Dare I say... great service from CPW.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

guys can these be used with a led tv
    or how would they connect to the tv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭total former

GY A1 wrote: »
    guys can these be used with a led tv
    or how would they connect to the tv

If your TV is Bluetooth enabled, then yes. Works like a dream with mine.

If you have an older or non-Smart TV, then you will need to buy a Bluetooth transmitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,210 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

If your TV is Bluetooth enabled, then yes. Works like a dream with mine.

If you have an older or non-Smart TV, then you will need to buy a Bluetooth transmitter.

Anyone bought a Bluetooth transmitter which works? Could you link to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,407 ✭✭✭droidman123

Anyone bought a Bluetooth transmitter which works? Could you link to it?

I got this one and it works brilliantly with my hifi system. I assume it would work with your tv as well

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Aukey-Wireless-Bluetooth-Transmitter-Technology/dp/B00PI6EEVW/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1435676430&sr=8-9&keywords=bluetooth+transmitter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ghogie91

I bought these headphones and HATED them. I got them cause I couldn't afford Beats, Im sorry i bought them

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Just be aware, that these have latency issues. Not noticeable when you have them plugged into a hifi, as there is no video. But when plugged into a tv there may be a half second delay between the audio and the picture, which is pretty annoying to say the least.

I have one similar to the one above and have these issues. Just FYI.

Any reasons in particular?
    ghogie91 wrote: »
    I bought these headphones and HATED them. I got them cause I couldn't afford Beats, Im sorry i bought them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭dohouch

Just be aware, that these have latency issues.

Do not all Bluetooth headphones have latency?

It is a compression/decompression thing

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

ghogie91 wrote: »

Beats are shît anyway.

dohouch wrote: »
    Do not all Bluetooth headphones have latency?

It is a compression/decompression thing

They do, but its very small. A cheap transmitter like the one linked will amplify this a lot. It just means watching from a TV will be annoying having the picture out of sync with the audio.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 cembellines

Hi, the link doesn't work, i guess the offer has ended right?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Tribal Wardfare

Got mine - thanks for posting - I missed out last month.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,210 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Hi, the link doesn't work, i guess the offer has ended right?

It seems to come and go, keep checking I would say

• Registered Users Posts: 29 loreanatus

Is there still a deal on for this?
    The OP posted link to CPW no longer points to the offer, and Argos are now asking for €79.99 :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Sasso

See previous posts on this thread about v reasonable alternatives on amazon

Advertisement