Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony DR-BTN200 Wireless Bluetooth NFC Headphones - €29.99 [Carphone Warehouse]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭meolwan

Delivery guy with mine yesterday was in work and of course the day that was in it none of the kids were there either. So call them this morning and the driver said that he would call again this afternoon . looking forward to trying them out tonight when I get home. Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭horse7

To mods,maybe ,time. To put up expired on this offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Folks how long after a dispatched email did it take until they were delivered?
    Got my dispatched email today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,114 ✭✭✭Invincible

Good chance this will be a recurring offer as they went back to higher price before being reduced last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭fjon

mik_da_man wrote: »
    I'd agree, same on my iPhone, must try them with the One+...

I think it must be the volume on the iPhone. When listening to my laptop the volume is higher.
    Not a big deal anyway, I don't think I'd ever listen to them at full volume.

Am impressed by the range. I can play music on my laptop in the bedroom (top floor, front of house) and they work in the back garden. I can pretty much walk around the whole house with them on and they work nearly everywhere.

• Advertisement

Get in there now,offer back up.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭LFC Murphy

Thanks... got a pair... heading away for three weeks with the kids, that's the noise issue sorted :)

How long does it take to get an email reply when purchased on line? (One hour ago)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

horse7 wrote: »
    How long does it take to get an email reply when purchased on line? (One hour ago)

Thanks for the heads up. I finally managed to get there before the offer ended.

I got an email reply within 2 minutes of completing the checkout. I paid with a Mastercard Debit card though , if that makes any difference.

Maybe, I used credit card,have emailed them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Bakharwaldog

Maybe, I used credit card,have emailed them.

I'm also still waiting on a confirmation email...let us know what they say

Have rang helpline 1800424800 option 1,but despite being helpful ,could not tell me anything, also emailed customer care,and still awaiting reply. Try ring them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

For what it's worth, I ordered on saturday, got no confirmation email, checked my bank balance on monday and nothing had been taken and was going to reorder before they took them down again. Then this morning they magically turned up in the post.

CPW have a terrible order system.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭lowelife

I got my email confirmation as payment received within minutes when I ordered just before 2pm.
    Paid with credit card too.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Bakharwaldog

I just re-checked my junk mail for the confirmation email and turns out was there. The email address and subject sounded really spammy so I didn't cop what it was at first.

Email address was CustomercareIE-cpw-ie@cpwplc.com

For what it's worth, I ordered on saturday, got no confirmation email, checked my bank balance on monday and nothing had been taken and was going to reorder before they took them down again. Then this morning they magically turned up in the post.

CPW have a terrible order system.

By all accounts not a good on line company.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Got mine, chuffed with them.. sole purpose is to listen to tunes while cutting the grass... which takes me over an hour so they'll come in damn handy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Zynks

To mods,maybe ,time. To put up expired on this offer.

Why? It still seems to be available (?) http://www.carphonewarehouse.ie/Shop/Tablets-Accessories/All-Accessories/Sony-BTN200-Headphones

• Registered Users Posts: 6,114 ✭✭✭Invincible

unklerosco wrote: »
    Got mine, chuffed with them.. sole purpose is to listen to tunes while cutting the grass... which takes me over an hour so they'll come in damn handy!

You must have a quiet mower :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

unklerosco wrote: »

Thinly veiled "I'm landed gentry" post.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

Missed delivery today. Will hopefully come again tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Ordered yesterday at 1300hrs, just delivered now by Nightline.
    All emails from CPW ended up in junk mail.

Charging up now. Will compare to my current headphones (Meelectronics BT headphones ) and see how they sound. Will likely gift them to a family member.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

Zynks wrote: »

Thanks Zynks, had been looking to get these for my Dad and also a back up pair for my own bluebooth headphones!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

I ordered about 3.30 yesterday afternoon and got another email around 11.35 this morning saying they had been dispatched.
    So hopefully they will come Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭fjon

Noticed a few people on here saying they were initially uncomfortable on the ears after being used for a few hours, which I'm noticing also.
    How long did it take for them to "soften up"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭NegativeOne

fjon wrote: »
    Noticed a few people on here saying they were initially uncomfortable on the ears after being used for a few hours, which I'm noticing also.
    How long did it take for them to "soften up"?

Have to say I don't really find them uncomfortable but I imagine if I was to wear them when out walking/running they would probably fall off my head. Anyone else find this?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Playing with these now, but I don't think they're too my liking. If anyone is interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

Why don't you like them mark? When did you buy them? I might be interested

Will they work for FM radio (smartphone)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Will they work for FM radio (smartphone)

Usually phones that have an FM radio need the cable plugged in to use as an antenna. So no would be the answer. That being said, a lot of modern smart phones seems to leave out old FM radios for some reason!

Advertisement