Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony DR-BTN200 Wireless Bluetooth NFC Headphones - €29.99 [Carphone Warehouse]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

MAJJ wrote: »
    I have a set, good sound, nice and Bluetooth work well but very uncomfortable after an hour of listening.
    I found that it took a while to break them in. I had a similar experience at the start, but now they're grand!

I think it would also depend on the size/shape of your ears. I find them very comfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Would these work with a non smart TV. Would getting one of those Bluetooth adapters do the job?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,903 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Anybody know if these would work with an XBox 360?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,183 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

GBX wrote: »
    Anybody know if these would work with an XBox 360?

Defo won't.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,210 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

soc wrote: »
    Thanks, just got mine now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭tigershould

Great bargain. My one annoyance is the flashing blue light. Freaks me out when listening in the dark. Gonna have to put a bit of tape over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

Would these work with a non smart TV. Would getting one of those Bluetooth adapters do the job?

Good question. Is there an answer?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Great bargain. My one annoyance is the flashing blue light. Freaks me out when listening in the dark. Gonna have to put a bit of tape over it.

Ha ha! - you just reminded me that my son was in the back seat of the car as we were coming home from somewhere one night.

Whatever way he turned his head i saw the blue flashing light on a pair of them in the rear view mirror and was convinced that i was about to be pulled for speeding! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

After getting rid of the UE6000s another user posted I decided to give wireless a bash! Here's hoping

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭delboy76

Thanks OP. Lets hope the order does not get cancelled!

• Advertisement

Anyone know if you could pair two of these together for audio from the same device - e.g. two people watching a video on a plane from the same iPad?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭horse7

Missed this one again,link finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

I'm see a lot of people wearing these around Dublin, very popular BA it would seem!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Dr. Nick wrote: »
    Good question. Is there an answer?

No is the answer here. I have a bluetooth transmitter, that will take audio from a 3.5mm jack and broadcast it to bluetooth headphones. However there is a slight latency which makes watching tv a bit annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Still wear them at least once a day doing bits and pieces round the house...

.. definitely one of my best purchases this year!

this is all i get from the link,,
    404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,114 ✭✭✭Invincible

Unopened boxed set available, postage €7, PayPal. Impulse buy.

on carphone site now, Not available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

No is the answer here. I have a bluetooth transmitter, that will take audio from a 3.5mm jack and broadcast it to bluetooth headphones. However there is a slight latency which makes watching tv a bit annoying.

Bluetooth with apt-x should help reduce the lag and latency issue. I believe these headphones support aptx. You also need to ensure the Bluetooth transmitter supports aptx also (both devices must have aptx for it to work)
    Double check the phono to Bluetooth transmitter spec to confirm. For example, Amazon UK sell two transmitters but only one has the aptx support.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Mine arrived this morning. Was afraid I wouldn't like the white but they look grand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Nothing for me yet, but as like my previous purchase, if I don't like them I'll pass them onto someone here. (hope that's okay Mods)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Mine arrived this morning. My mother thought they were for her :D

whats the sound like any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭N64

Yeah, the sound quality is pretty good. They're not noise cancelling headphones however at max volume you can still hear whatever pretty clearly while out and about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Ordered these on Sunday evening, still no dispatch email though.

Mr Velo wrote: »
    Ordered these on Sunday evening, still no dispatch email though.
    Ordered on Sunday too, got my dispatch email this morning - went to spam though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭fjon

Mine arrived today, pretty happy with them. Using with an iPhone 6 and have no issues.
    Only minor quibble is the volume isn't particularly high on them even at max.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

fjon wrote: »
    Mine arrived today, pretty happy with them. Using with an iPhone 6 and have no issues.

Just make sure your phone volume is maxed too. I've found on most devices the have separate volumes i.e. one for phone and one of headphones.

That said I'd agree they aren't extremely loud when maxed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Just make sure your phone volume is maxed too. I've found on most devices the have separate volumes i.e. one for phone and one of headphones.

That said I'd agree they aren't extremely loud when maxed out.

Mine are really loud. Using a 1+1 phone, but it's volume output is very high compared to Samsung phone

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

fjon wrote: »

I'd agree, same on my iPhone, must try them with the One+...

Advertisement