Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 26 Matchday Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Honey Monster

Feels so good go have FF back!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

spock. wrote: »
    Feels weird having 3 blue stars on the bench next week. :o

Yep, was really looking for Chelsea DGW next week to make up for it:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

wonski wrote: »
    Nah, got rid of Chadli only this week, though.

Appreciate you're worried about my team, but everything is under control:D

Well I might bring him in next week for the double so in your situation I would have probably got rid of wasi for someone playing next week and kept him on bench next week
    😉

sword1 wrote: »
    Well I might bring him in next week for the double so in your situation I would have probably got rid of wasi for someone playing next week and kept him on bench next week
    😉

He was on bench in last 2 games, and played in Europe on Thursday.

If there was anyone I was bringing it would be Eriksen.

Wasi, Ivanovic and Dummett will be transferred out for their blank gameweeks.
    And they won't be back in my team for a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

He was on bench in last 2 games, and played in Europe on Thursday.

If there was anyone I was bringing it would be Eriksen.

Wasi, Ivanovic and Dummett will be transferred out for their blank gameweeks.
    And they won't be back in my team for a while.
    OK thanks, have not looked at it properly yet, trying to get Bertrand in and eriksen wouldn't work on budget, will look at it after games

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Jermain Defoe and Lee Cattermole ARE both in the squad today #safc

What a time to be alive

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Jermain Defoe and Lee Cattermole ARE both in the squad today #safc

What a time to be alive

You need to focus on your hurling match.

I'm one to talk, woke at half five this morning trying to decide on my transfer strategy for the next three game weeks, couldn't go back to sleep and I was on a promise of a lie in and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

You need to focus on your hurling match.

I'm one to talk, woke at half five this morning trying to decide on my transfer strategy for the next three game weeks, couldn't go back to sleep and I was on a promise of a lie in and all.

Im leaving the house @ 5 to 2 so I'm hoping I'll have 3g on the phone for team news!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Can't believe I'm in the 4% of top 10k that doesn't own Kane :o.
    Costa 11% ownership, 6.3% captaincy in that group.

SCFC XI v @AVFCOfficial : Begovic; Bardsley, Wollscheid, Wilson, Pieters; Nzonzi, Whelan; Walters, Ireland, Moses; Diouf

#Swans line-up v @ManUtd: Fabianski, Naughton, Fernandez, Williams (C), Taylor, Cork, Shelvey, Ki, Sigurdsson, Routledge, Gomis.

#Arsenal team to play @CPFC: Ospina, Chambers, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Cazorla, Welbeck, Ozil, Alexis, Giroud #CPFCvAFC

Burnley XI vs. Chelsea: Heaton; Trippier, Shackell, Keane, Mee; Boyd, Jones, Arfield, Kightly; Barnes, Ings. #BFC

#AVFC XI to play #SCFC: Guzan, Hutton, Vlaar, Clark, Richardson, Sinclair, Sanchez, Delph, Gil, Agbonlahor, Benteke. #SkyFootball

TEAM NEWS: #SAFC: Pantilimon, Vergini, Reveillere, O’Shea (c), Brown, Cattermole, Larsson, Johnson, Alvarez, Graham, Defoe.

Team to face Burnley: Courtois; Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry (c), Filipe Luis; Matic, Fabregas; Cuadrado, Oscar, Hazard; Diego Costa. #CFCLive

United XI: De Gea, McNair, Jones, Rojo, Shaw, Blind, Fellaini, Herrera, Di Maria, Rooney, van Persie #mufclive

Albion v @SunderlandAFC: Foster, Dawson, McAuley, Lescott, Brunt, Morrison, Fletcher, Yacob, Gardner, Ideye, Berahino. #SUNWBA #COYB

Hull City XI vs. QPR: McGregor; Dawson, Bruce, McShane; Elmohamady, Brady, Huddlestone, Livermore, Meyler; Jelavić, N’Doye. #HCFC

QPR XI vs. Hull: Green; Suk-Young, Ferdinand, Caulker, Furlong; Kranjcar, Henry, Barton, Phillips; Zamora, Austin. #QPR

Crystal Palace XI vs. Arsenal: Speroni; Ward, Delaney, Dann, Souare; Mutch, Ledley, Puncheon; Zaha, Gayle, Campbell. #CPFC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

No bellerin! Is he on the bench?

Edit: Yep, he is on the bench. Hopefully he doesn't come on for 1 point!

Yes: #Arsenal subs: Szczesny, Gibbs, Bellerin, Gabriel, Wilshere, Rosicky, Walcott #CPFCvAFC

PvA on the bench :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

Team to face Burnley: Courtois; Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry (c), Filipe Luis; Matic, Fabregas; Cuadrado, Oscar, Hazard; Diego Costa. #CFCLive

Confirmed #BFC starting XI: Heaton; Trippier, Shackell (c), Keane, Mee; Boyd, Jones, Arfield, Kightly; Barnes, Ings. #ClaretsLIVE

#AVFC (v @StokeCity): Guzan, Hutton, Vlaar, Clark, Richardson, Sinclair, Sanchez, Delph, Gil, Agbonlahor, Benteke. #AVFCLIVE

SCFC XI v @AVFCOfficial : Begovic; Bardsley, Wollscheid, Wilson, Pieters; Nzonzi, Whelan; Walters, Ireland, Moses; Diouf

Arsenal team to play @CPFC: Ospina, Chambers, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Cazorla, Welbeck, Ozil, Alexis, Giroud #CPFCvAFC

@HullCity Starting XI: McGregor, Dawson, Bruce, McShane, Elmohamady, Brady, Huddlestone, Livermore, Meyler, Jelavić, N’Doye #HULQPR

TEAM NEWS: #SAFC: Pantilimon, Vergini, Reveillere, O’Shea (c), Brown, Cattermole, Larsson, Johnson, Alvarez, Graham, Defoe.

Albion v @SunderlandAFC: Foster, Dawson, McAuley, Lescott, Brunt, Morrison, Fletcher, Yacob, Gardner, Ideye, Berahino. #SUNWBA #COYB

United XI: De Gea, McNair, Jones, Rojo, Shaw, Blind, Fellaini, Herrera, Di Maria, Rooney, van Persie #mufclive

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Bellerin, PVA and Walcott all on the bench!! Costa starting and Rooney up front freeing Di Maria up!

image.png?w=400&c=1

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

No pva for Sunderland?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I have Van Aanholt but he has been complete and utter toilet defensively the last few weeks. Probably not much of a surprise to see him dropped in all honesty.

Bellerin and the aforementioned will no doubt come on for a point. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Yes: #Arsenal subs: Szczesny, Gibbs, Bellerin, Gabriel, Wilshere, Rosicky, Walcott #CPFCvAFC

Bloody hell, didn't expect PVA to be dropped. That means Jones and Bruce to sub in for me if PVA and Bellerin stay on the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,180 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

PvA and Bellerin dropped.

Hmm.

Thank Christ I've two FTs next week.

Boyd coming off the bench again, then.

I don't really want him to score with 2 Chelsea defenders, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,542 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Palace team anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭shano_88

No pva or Bellerin is bad news. Need one to come on for a 1 pointer.

More importantly could do with Sunderland conceding a few today, need pva to start next weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Right, so I have Terry as my only starting defender. And possibly Wasi tomorrow

Paully D wrote: »
    I have Van Aanholt but he has been complete and utter toilet defensively the last few weeks. Probably not much of a surprise to see him dropped in all honesty.

Bellerin and the aforementioned will no doubt come on for a point. :rolleyes:

Cue Wolly cleanie on my bench and PvA 5 minute appearance :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

KevIRL wrote: »
    Palace team anyone?

Palace XI vs Arsenal: Speroni; Ward, Delaney, Dann, Souare; Mutch, Ledley, Puncheon; Zaha, Gayle, Campbell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭tom_k

Hmm, Looks like I'm only fielding ten this week, good practice for next week I suppose....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Trippier will be coming in for PVA for me...oh god.

Boyd coming off the bench again, then.

I don't really want him to score with 2 Chelsea defenders, though.

No, Wasilewski actually (if he plays):mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

KevIRL wrote: »
    Palace team anyone?

Speroni, Ward, Delaney, Dann, Souare, Mutch, Ledley, Puncheon, Zaha, Gayle, Campbell

Their twitter page makes it too awkward to copy and paste, QPR's too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,694 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Another Belrin and PVA victim here. Forcea my hand to replace Dyff (non playing these days) for next week, Bruce possibly

Advertisement