Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA glitching friends

Options

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

trixiebust wrote: »
    instead of killing yourself to end mission, just bring up job list on the phone and quit job. You spawn outside in original car. Then just ring again for another job.

Nice one I'll do that next time!

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Don't know if I'm doing something wrong but launch solo session doesn't come up for me in the online tab .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

You in online mode already when you looking for this?
    You need to be in SP in order to see the solo session option :)

marcbrophy wrote: »
    You in online mode already when you looking for this?
    You need to be in SP in order to see the solo session option :)

I'll try again , :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭trixiebust

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    Don't know if I'm doing something wrong but launch solo session doesn't come up for me in the online tab .

When you have created deathmatch, make sure to test it also. Once you have it tested save it- don't publish it. Immediately after saving, I just pressed : Start → Online → Join GTA Online→ Start Solo Session. Should end up in solo session with story mode phone.

• Advertisement

When you have created deathmatch, make sure to test it also. Once you have it tested save it- don't publish it. Immediately after saving, I just pressed : Start → Online → Join GTA Online→ Start Solo Session. Should end up in solo session with story mode phone.
    I pressed start online and play gta online and no option for solo session

I pressed start online and play gta online and no option for solo session
    When you press play gta online what comes up?

When you press play gta online what comes up?

Nothing , it just brings me to gta online , I've tried it a good few times now, might just accept defeat.

Nothing , it just brings me to gta online , I've tried it a good few times now, might just accept defeat.

You don't see a menu like the one in the link? :(

http://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/geekslife/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/10133816/2015-05-09_00010.jpg

marcbrophy wrote: »

No , nothing like that. I'll try again later patience is wearing thin trying it. And thanks to yourself and trixie for helping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

I'm going to try this now. Kesh if you're online we can set up a party chat if you need a hand.

TacoMan wrote: »
    I'm going to try this now. Kesh if you're online we can set up a party chat if you need a hand.

Only saw this, I won't be able to get on till later, I'll post in the online now thread. Thanks Phobos

Think its been patched... trying now again, but in solo session online phone only shows now.

New solo dupe glitch. Haven't tried it yet, but seems simple enough
    http://www.dailymotion.com/pellytrolls

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Excellent, going to try this with a Panto if I ever get online. Won't sell the original, hopefully the dupes should still sell for around 220k.

Think PSN is broken at the moment :(

https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Back now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

Video of new glitch with text

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Blackgator wrote: »

Will give this a go later if the psn ever comes back.

Just tried it there, and got it first time. You can dupe any car, I used my zentorno which isn't fully modded and got 450k!
    Didn't buy an osiris yet, so gonna buy one for 2mil, dupe it and sell other for 1.2mil. Osiris for 800k then :)

• Advertisement

Just tried it there, and got it first time. You can dupe any car, I used my zentorno which isn't fully modded and got 450k!
    Didn't buy an osiris yet, so gonna buy one for 2mil, dupe it and sell other for 1.2mil. Osiris for 800k then :)

For serious ????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

From what I read, you cant sell the dupe.

So if you don't mind selling your original and keeping the dupe, its a good idea for the Osiris.
    Especially if you intend on keeping it forever.

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    From what I read, you cant sell the dupe.

So if you don't mind selling your original and keeping the dupe, its a good idea for the Osiris.
    Especially if you intend on keeping it forever.

Sorry thats what I meant, sell the original and keep the dupe. Very handy if you wanted a car but haven't bought it yet. Can't imagine this will be around for long though, with a new update out tomorrow.

Everything goes to plan but the car icon doesn't appear for me.

Everything goes to plan but the car icon doesn't appear for me.

Try again with different timing. I hit A to reclaim ( on XB1 ) just as vehicle touches garage door.

Try again with different timing. I hit A to reclaim ( on XB1 ) just as vehicle touches garage door.

Seems I wasn't doing it right , however still doesn't work , the panto just blows up ... If I'm in it or not , it never says your vehicle has been destroyed until it actually blows up .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I just cant get it either, I hit A as I get to the garage door with the street car, hit it as I hit the garage, hit it coming up to it, basically different timing, I get the message that the car is at MMI and I see it on the map but when I pick it up and drive it back, it doesnt say that the garage is full

I get no message and the car just blows up with me in it

I get no message and the car just blows up with me in it

It wouldn't work for me so I said what the heck I'll try do the claim trick anyway after I died and hey presto it worked!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

Blackgator wrote: »

Edit: Don't have to set fire to the car. U can use a stickie or RPG or any other way to destroy it.

Glitch also works in Meth'd Up mission which keeps the cop off you.

Advertisement