Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA glitching friends

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,478 ✭✭✭✭guil

Just saw on 7sins that its patched

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Registered Users Posts: 10,478 ✭✭✭✭guil

Sold my last dupe not long ago. Raging I didn't fill the garage again.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

Latest dupe glitch, looks like a long one. Will post link to video in English when one is out.

(copy & paste) se7ensins.com/forums/threads/new-money-glitch.1323788/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I managed to get this one working:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/gtaglitches/comments/34odf0/renewed_solo_fire_glitch_xbone_ps4/

It took a while but I got it in the mission Pier Pressure, duped a few Panto's while I was there.
    Its all about the timing with this one but it does work

• Advertisement

Blackgator wrote: »
    Latest dupe glitch, looks like a long one. Will post link to video in English when one is out.

(copy & paste) se7ensins.com/forums/threads/new-money-glitch.1323788/

Video link (copy & paste)
    youtu.be/-uzVdfBK4Vc

Blackgator wrote: »
    Video link (copy & paste)
    youtu.be/-uzVdfBK4Vc

I was having the same issue posting YT videos, just use the uzVdfBK4Vc bit in the YT tags :)

From

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52429/asked-answered-the-rockstar-editor-gta-online-updates

anyone who posts videos that encourage and promote ways to cheat your way
    towards gaining illegitimate RP or counterfeit in-game money or duplicating
    in-game items without having earned them may have their videos flagged for
    takedown with YouTube.

Louis Van Glitsch says: "Jushht move to vimeo".

I have a Cargobob on my Pegasus list if anyone wants to try the recent 2-player mission/dupe glitch later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

TacoMan wrote: »
    From

I have a Cargobob on my Pegasus list if anyone wants to try the recent 2-player mission/dupe glitch later.

Ken you ed Men Without Shade pleashe? He is Cargobob and he knows glitsch. It goesh well on my brain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

From

Yesh, I'll be online later on.

• Advertisement

New glitch to dup cars with cargobob. Sounds easy and bypasses 45 minute wait.
    Think it works for all consoles.

se7ensins.com/forums/threads/new-way-to-do-the-cargobob-money-glitch.1327274/

Cheers to Stuart for helping me make a few bob on that!

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Cheers to Stuart for helping me make a few bob on that!

Anytime Frankie. thanks to the rest of the lads for helping me also. Can't bate a bit of team work!

And we're the three best friends that anybody could have....
    We're the three best friends that anybody could have...
    We're the three best friends that anybody could have...
    And we'll never ever ever ever ever leave each other except maybe Proco.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

except maybe Proco.....

crying-indian.gif

If you do the cargobob glitch and use Rebels, you can bypass the 45 minute sell time.
    Basically do it like normal but with an exception.

Have the CB pick a car, bring out the car you want to dupe, request personal vehicle, get out of car and go into garage, bring out the rebel, get out of the rebel and into the car you want to dupe, drive it in the garage. There you go

How to complete Criminal Mastermind - Fairly simple, but works by all accounts.

When the message appears to say someone died, all 4 heist crew members must quickly Close Application (PS4), full reset (X1), or disconnect ethernet cable and end the GTA process from task manager(pc), and restart GTA.

A handy $10m if they ever take away the Panto money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

How to complete Criminal Mastermind - Fairly simple, but works by all accounts.

When the message appears to say someone died, all 4 heist crew members must quickly Close Application (PS4), full reset (X1), or disconnect ethernet cable and end the GTA process from task manager(pc), and restart GTA.

A handy $10m if they ever take away the Panto money.
    This is seriously worth a try and wit party chat couldn't be simpler... Close on one two three wait do we close on three or what...

One, two, three, then go and you press on go. Go is after three. So don't go on three, go on go. So you go one two three and then you go. So basically everyone go together when you go, but make sure you go on go.

Hope that clears it up for you Danny, me ould flower.

• Advertisement

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    This is seriously worth a try and wit party chat couldn't be simpler... Close on one two three wait do we close on three or what...

There would be a hell of a lot of looking at clouds though.

Anyone around on Saturday for an ould glitch session with the cargobob? I'm available most of the day, but gonna propose 12/1pm as a time. Would be willing to trade a few i.e. you fill your garage and sell, fill again and I'll go fill mine and fill again and sell, rinse and repeat.

Do that for an hour or so and we should have a nice few bob. Not the 79 million Proco and Johnny each have, but enough to get by in life.

Anyone around on Saturday for an ould glitch session with the cargobob? I'm available most of the day, but gonna propose 12/1pm as a time. Would be willing to trade a few i.e. you fill your garage and sell, fill again and I'll go fill mine and fill again and sell, rinse and repeat.

Do that for an hour or so and we should have a nice few bob. Not the 79 million Proco and Johnny each have, but enough to get by in life.

Should be about Saturday afternoon frankie. Not sure what time exactly but if im on ill gladly help you out. I will be on most of Sunday for definit either way.

Should be about Saturday afternoon frankie. Not sure what time exactly but if im on ill gladly help you out. I will be on most of Sunday for definit either way.

I'm defo not around on Sunday, but stick a time up here before Sat and we can sort something out!

Just cleared out a bunch of Super cars (Infernus, Vacca and Entity), Sports cars, Muscle cars and a few of my bikes to make room for a Panto or two. Broke my heart selling some of them :(

I'm defo not around on Sunday, but stick a time up here before Sat and we can sort something out!

Just cleared out a bunch of Super cars (Infernus, Vacca and Entity), Sports cars, Muscle cars and a few of my bikes to make room for a Panto or two. Broke my heart selling some of them :(

Should be able to make 12 ish. Have nct and few bits that morning so barring a disaster I should be on for then. Hopefully it's not patched before then. If your around tonight or tomorrow night I can give you a hand.

Im not pushed about doing any more so I will just go afk for a while and leave you to it. Will make it quicker for you to rack them up.

I will just go afk for a while and leave you to it. Will make it quicker for you to rack them up.

I never believed what Proco and Phobos and the Offaly boys said about you, not for a second. I've just been proven right, you are a wonderful, wonderful man. Please god for a yes vote tomorrow :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

I never believed what Proco and Phobos and the Offaly boys said about you, not for a second. I've just been proven right, you are a wonderful, wonderful man. Please god for a yes vote tomorrow :pac:

So if we vote yes you gonna get married soon :p

U can use the cargobob glitch to put a bmx in a car slot. Just drive out bmx instead of panto, drive out Rebel and drive back in on BMX. Done.

U can call Johnny on the Spot to have a bmx delivered.

Why thank you Frankie. But I'm afraid I have bad news for you. The glitch is, how do I put this. Em PATCHED. As of this morning according to sevensins.

For anyone else interested, the cargo bob glitch mentioned above is apparently patched on ALL consoles.

• Advertisement

Why thank you Frankie. But I'm afraid I have bad news for you. The glitch is, how do I put this. Em PATCHED. As of this morning according to sevensins.

For anyone else interested, the cargo bob glitch mentioned above is apparently patched on ALL consoles.

:( U R DUMPED.

Nah, Blackgator told me last night. I cried a little, because I've cleared out all my third garage. What a pain in the goolies!

Edit: PSN or R* servers are acting the gowl, can't get on at all.

Advertisement