Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA glitching friends

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Anyone tried this glitch since the update? If I buy those new gold vehicles for both characters its gonna cost over 30m. I'll buy them for one, then hopefully the glitch will pay for the other character's luxury vehicles.

Glitchers beware - some chilling code found in the latest update. If anyone goes back into "the car sales" business maybe limit yourself to selling one of your stock per day, or risk being flagged.

2a2960238e56970dbb671c787b1ac3ef.png

Glitsch - temporary facelift

(robbed from Reddit)

This will require you to have access to one of the new solid gold vehicles either the Luxor or Swift Deluxe.
    The effect is only temporary and will go away when you change any accessories, clothing, outfit, or sessions.
    1. Call Pegasus for either the Swift Deluxe or Luxor Deluxe (Or use a Friends)
    2. Put on any outfit that includes a balaclava, ski mask, combat mask, bandana, or t-shirt mask (Or add one of those to whatever you're wearing)
    3. Go to the Deluxe and HOLD Triangle/ "Y" to get into the passenger area
    4. Go to First Person and Drink some champagne
    5. Get out of the Deluxe
    Now behold your characters new temporary facelift.

(male)Before
    (male)After

(female) Before
    (female) After

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Seen this on reddit.

If you do a 1 on 1 deathmatch with someone (use a crew member) you wont get any stars from the cops while the deathmatch is active (30 minutes I think)

But since the new update, you can now see everyones blips on the mini map while in the deathmatch, you couldnt before.

A great way to turn off the cops while you go after other people.

We'll have to try this out.

Doesn't seem to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Dupe and give cars to friends glitch seems to be back
    Hey guys, here's a glitch a few of ma buddies and I found, dunno if it's new or not (I believe it is) and so I'm posting it here. It bypasses the 48 minute wait, and you can give cars to friends with this glitch. So here's the steps:

What you need:

•A friend and his car your gonna dupe

•A Karin Rusty Rebel

•A garage like Unit 2 Popular without an entering animation.

Steps:

1.Start an invite only session, invite your friend and go to your garage.

2.Your friend must park his car near your garage door, with the passenger door blocked off. (Make sure he's set his car to Passengers Only)

3.Your friend must now enter a mission like Blow Up 2, (stay on the mission screen) and have the matchmaking set to nobody.

4.Go inside your garage, get into the Rebel.

5.Press start and RT at the same time, you should stay inside the garage and the pause menu will pop up. This part may take a few tries at first, but youl get it everytime afterward. To see if it worked, go to the Xbox Games Store, it shoul say 'Unavailable'.

6.Go to Online>Players>Friend in mission, then get ready to hit join game.

7.The moment you hit join game, count to 3. On 3, press A, then wait for another alert screen to pop up. Press A again.

8.You should zoom out into the clouds, then back down again. You will be slightly glitched, so very quickly press Y to teleport inside your friends vehicle. Wait 10 seconds, and boom it'll kick you out and disappear. Request personal vehicle if it doesn't spawn across the road from you.

Need a video? Click here!

This works pretty much everytime once you get it once. Hope it works for all you guys, dunno if it works on PC (probably not). Enjoy this glitch.

Founders: XxIMFATASS69xX King Savage And Myself (Sort of, not really)

• Advertisement

How to knock over windmills reddit link

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I read on another site, that Farty told me about, if you put Fagorme wheels on instead of the windmill wheel you can sell it for $43k. Truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

not as good as the old gate glitch - that was great fun!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

Single player to online car dupe glitch.
    Se7enSins

Dupe friends car glitch
    WhatDaFudge

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

are there any glitches you can do by yourself? Cant imagine its too much fun for the friend

Pretty harmless solo money glitsch:

(from Reddit)
    Just discovered this yesterday. In order for this glitch to work, you need to have the following award completed: Still Standing award. This requires you to win 50 Last Team Standings
    The award will unlock free SUV chrome rims.

The first rim 'VIP' adds 7K to the sell value of the car, while it does not cost you anything. A rebel with these rims will sell for 10K.

It's not that much but it bypasses the 45min wait limit.

So just to make this clear, you need to have the "Still Standing award" Unlocked for this glitch to work.

Step by step:
    • Buy rebel (3K)
    • Inside LSC go to wheels > type > SUV > Chrome > 'VIP' (it says FREE as a price)
    • Sell rebel (10K) and repeat.
    P.S. This was done on a PS4

EDIT : The award you need for this Glitch is not working properly on PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Is there not a max resell of 6 vehicles per day now...? Thought I read it somewhere...

New street car dupe glitch

Haven't tried it yet but did try unplugging network cable to lag out session but just got error and had to join new session.
    I tried instead with XLAG and its lagged me out and ended up on session on my own (everyone else left)

(Copied from Se7enSins)

Get into a session with a friend. Probably a safe idea to do in in closed friend session
    Find any street car that has a lot of upgrades available
    Take it to LSC and upgrade it fully. DO NOT ADD TRACKER
    Drive it to your garage but do not drive inside
    Have your friend get into the passenger seat
    You go over to your router and unplug the ethernet cable
    wait 5-10 seconds until you lag out of the game. You will get an alert that your friend left
    When this happens, plug the cable back in
    Now drive the car into your garage
    Have your friend invite you back into the game
    He will still be sitting in the car.
    Climb back in and repeat from unplugging router.
    Does not bypass 45 minute wait

(For glitch to work you must first watch this video)

New solo street car dupe glitch

This glitch requires one street vehicle in your garage,.
    Having insurance on your car does not affect the ability to duplicate it.
    Upgrade the street vehicle to the highest of your abilities and then leave Multiplayer.
    Once in Single Player, go to the Creator and fully create a Team Deathmatch.
    Once you have created the Team Deathmatch, go to the Online tab and click Launch Solo Session.
    You will now be in Multiplayer with your Single Player phone. This is when you know you've it correctly.
    Now you want to contact Lester, Gerald or Simeon and request a mission.
    Once you have requested their mission, accept it while sitting outside of your garage in the street car which you wish to duplicate.
    You will spawn inside of the mission and see two copies of the same car
    The car which you're sitting inside is the duplicated copy so you'll want to drive that into your garage.
    To rinse and repeat and doing so create more copies, all you have to do is contact Lester, Gerald or Simeon and repeat the same steps after that

Edit: save the Team Death match instead of publishing it, then when u wanna do glitch again load it up and test it.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Blackgator wrote: »

Upgrade the street vehicle to the highest of your abilities and then leave Multiplayer.
    Once you have created the Team Deathmatch, go to the Online tab and click Launch Solo Session.
    You will now be in Multiplayer with your Single Player phone. This is when you know you've it correctly.
    Once you have requested their mission, accept it while sitting outside of your garage in the street car which you wish to duplicate.
    The car which you're sitting inside is the duplicated copy so you'll want to drive that into your garage.
    To rinse and repeat and doing so create more copies, all you have to do is contact Lester, Gerald or Simeon and repeat the same steps after that

Will give it a go, could do with some cash, as I'm brokeahontas.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

can't get a job off any of the lads, anyone know what the problem is?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Edit: save the Team Death match instead of publishing it, then when u wanna do glitch again load it up and test it.

Thanks, just tried on the XB1. Works a treat!
    Edit : Got this to work only the once. When I ring Simeon again, fcuker won't pick up the phone. Anyone know wher I'm going wrong

• Advertisement

RP glitch (crate drop)

Requires 2 or more people and a PC

1. Download

on PC

2. When crate drop is about to land (3 hours to go) open Xlag and set to insane and start it (should lag you out of the session).

3. Stop Xlag

4. Invite friend to your session.

5. After friend joins run Xlag again to split the session.
    Stop Xlag

6. One of you collect the crate drop then join your friend who is still in the session with crate drop.

7. Repeat steps 5-6

Handy 10 grand every time too

trixiebust wrote: »
    Edit : Got this to work only the once. When I ring Simeon again, fcuker won't pick up the phone. Anyone know wher I'm going wrong

Have you tried calling Martin or Gerald?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

RP glitch (crate drop)

Requires 2 or more people and a PC

1. Download

on PC

2. When crate drop is about to land (3 hours to go) open Xlag and set to insane and start it (should lag you out of the session).

3. Stop Xlag

4. Invite friend to your session.

5. After friend joins run Xlag again to split the session.
    Stop Xlag

6. One of you collect the crate drop then join your friend who is still in the session with crate drop.

7. Repeat steps 5-6

Handy 10 grand every time too

Let's put this in layman's terms, Gator. What kind of wedge are we looking at for, say, 30 minutes work?

Have you tried calling Martin or Gerald?

Yeah, but still the same. Able to dupe one car no problem, but cant do any more than one :(

Yeah, but still the same. Able to dupe one car no problem, but cant do any more than one :(

I just dupe the car when in the mission then kill myself twice and back out when the voting screen appears, grab your car and ring somebody else. I'm probably doing to much but hey it works for me and I've filled 3 garages so far.

Did you leave the job after you duplicated a car?

Let's put this in layman's terms, Gator. What kind of wedge are we looking at for, say, 30 minutes work?

I did it for about 20 minutes the other day and got 60,000rp and $120,000

And a **** load of mini guns.

I just dupe the car when in the mission then kill myself twice and back out when the voting screen appears, grab your car and ring somebody else. I'm probably doing to much but hey it works for me and I've filled 3 garages so far.

Followed this and it works for me now, filled 2 garages in an hour each one selling for 130k. Gonna try my sentinel xs and mod it to the max..should sell for more.

Followed this and it works for me now, filled 2 garages in an hour each one selling for 130k. Gonna try my sentinel xs and mod it to the max..should sell for more.

Glad you got sorted. I'm selling my XS at 164k a pop :)

• Advertisement

instead of killing yourself to end mission, just bring up job list on the phone and quit job. You spawn outside in original car. Then just ring again for another job.

Advertisement