Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show - Friday The 13th!

Options
1363738394042»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Waerobic Woxajack

What in your face atheism?

It is everywhere in the Irish media. Especially the organisation RTE/Independent Newspapers. The same old people pushing the same old agendas. I refuse to watch The Late Late Show presented by anyone because an atheist troublemaker will be selected anyway who wants to undermine and bully others' viewpoints. I am a proud, farming, Irish Catholic heterosexual and according to the media, that is what I should not be.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Waerobic Woxajack

What in your face atheism?

It is everywhere in the Irish media. Especially the organisation RTE/Independent Newspapers. The same old people pushing the same old agendas. I refuse to watch The Late Late Show presented by anyone because an atheist troublemaker will be selected anyway who wants to undermine and bully others' viewpoints. I am a proud, farming, Irish Catholic heterosexual and according to the media, that is what I should not be. Being gay or else being into 'bondage sex' is what we are all supposed to be.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

MOD
    Waerobic Woxajack The TV forum is not the forum for your soapboxing. Take it to a personal blog please.

Do not post here again thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

I am a proud, farming, Irish Catholic heterosexual and according to the media, that is what I should not be.

What do you farm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

mikom wrote: »
    What do you farm?

He's farming Irish heterosexual catholics, often see his herds marching majestically round the fields.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

You are lucky not have watched it. It is more cancer TV and Irish culture is dying from this cancer called The Late Late Show.

Ya its painful watching allright WW, you should check out Graham Norton though, its like Ireland used to be. Folk having a laugh over funny stories.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Armelodie wrote: »
    Ya its painful watching allright WW, you should check out Graham Norton though, its like Ireland used to be. Folk having a laugh over funny stories.

Disgusting! Down with this sort of thing! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

coolhull wrote: »
    Disgusting! Down with this sort of thing! :D

:( ok back to LLS..." tell me about your parents... how does that make you feeeeeel"

I hear if you play Dark Side of the Moon whilst watching the Late Late Show... its three times as depressing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Armelodie wrote: »

I dont think Graham would be 'Catholic' enoug, if you know what I mean!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

nm wrote: »
    Ah give over, you can't monopolise the type of sh*te the Late Late show is every week.

Every once and a while they can produce a different type of utter sh*te - fair is fair.

http://www.thejournal.ie/katie-hopkins-late-late-2-1938342-Feb2015/

I agree with the article. Change was good. Not actually good obviously, but for the Late Late show it was good.

you prove my point. it was just shyte.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

What a LLS (thread) for me to miss.......I feel like I just come back into school after being off sick to be told Santa was in the day before with free presents:(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

what did o'gara say??

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

fryup wrote: »
    what did o'gara say??

It was one of those things where you had to be there ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

iirc this article earlier on, said there were no complaints :confused:

Anyhoo seems there were ninety complaints. Yes NINETY!!!!! :eek:

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/television/tv-news/ninety-complaints-over-risque-car-crash-valentines-late-late-rte-30995206.html

• Registered Users Posts: 71,857 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

amdublin wrote: »

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/television/tv-news/ninety-complaints-over-risque-car-crash-valentines-late-late-rte-30995206.html

I wonder who complained...

*looks suspiciously in the direction of Waerobic Woxajack*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

amdublin wrote: »

That's actually not a lot. I'd say the amount of talk and free publicity from the talk is well worth 53 calls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

JM Skipton wrote: »
    What a LLS (thread) for me to miss.......I feel like I just come back into school after being off sick to be told Santa was in the day before with free presents:(

I don't want to make you feel bad JM, but it may have been the BEST LLS & THREAD EVER!!!

nm wrote: »
    That's actually not a lot. I'd say the amount of talk and free publicity from the talk is well worth 53 calls.

I think 90 complaints is huge. I cannot recall that high volume ever before. All switch must've done all day was take complaint calls.

I know they say no publicity is bad publicity but is this really where we are at with the lls that rte are desperate for any kind of publicity that it's worth 53 calls.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Me granda called twice.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

So sickened to miss the show and the thread!!!

What's this about a sugar baby?

And what's this about the crowd being moved around?

Were they that giddy????

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

I don't want to make you feel bad JM, but it may have been the BEST LLS & THREAD EVER!!!

Cheers CH I was Raging....having watched it back it was so funny how Tubs was struggling throughout to keep control of things:D he really was the sub teacher and the class had no respect for him. It just shows you though he struggles so badly with spontaneity. Read the whole thread and it was hilarious:D

• Registered Users Posts: 54,676 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Beechfiled wrote: »
    What is she on. I think from looking at her on CBB she has mental issues.

She's the dictionary definition of vile, and it shows how desperate RTE are that they have had her on twice now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Eurovision tonight.

Hopefully we'll get more of this.

Eurosong1.jpg

Advertisement