Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardai and bystanders injured as teenagers go on a crime rampage

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

thankfully

And he's here....

• Registered Users Posts: 29,031 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Tugboats wrote: »
    Sorry for a moment I forget we're still stuck in the uniform holds respect no need for guns time warp

no, were stuck in the real world situation for ireland. where police going on a rampage and slaughtering for nothing is the way

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

fair played to the 2 unarmed garda that rugby tackled a pi$$ed up armed scumbag a couple of nights ago, i know i wouldn't do it for the pittance the garda are taking home right now!! ;)

what in the fcuk are you actually on about there?

I think he's on about when a guard pushes a protester and they all take out their iPhones to record it and scream assault. You do know that 'an always the victim" mentality exists within the protesting community?

K.Flyer wrote: »
    The irony is that if any one of their "victims", or the passersby that tried to help out, ended up giving the little scrotes a bit of a kicking, it is they that would probably end up on charges for assaulting a minor.
    Lock them up for two years until they are 18 then deport them with a permanent ban on ever being allowed back.
    would be to costly to stop them from getting back in. plenty of ways they can come in

You dont even have to be attacking them to be shot.
    jesus no . even ask them their name over there and you might end up dead.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

Is America the only country in the world where an armed officer would shoot someone who is attacking them?

It's the only country in the world where an armed officer would shoot someone and say "he looked he was thinking about attacking me" and get away with it.

no, were stuck in the real world situation for ireland. where police going on a rampage and slaughtering for nothing is the way

You spent all Xmas and new year waffling on about American cops shooting some lads. I'm convinced it actually ruined your Christmas. Now you've appeared in here. I'm convinced more than ever you failed the entrance exam to join the Guards. You're now a bitter man sitting in your stale urine smelling trackie bottoms ranting on message boards. You might as well pm your sidekick egginacup to pop in here

Edit: And egginacup has appeared!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭ireland.man

Egginacup wrote: »
    It's the only country in the world where an armed officer would shoot someone and say "he looked he was thinking about attacking me" and get away with it.

This is tough to watch...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ecc_1422387993

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Being beaten up by 16 year olds... how much more incompetent can the Gardaí get?

Where were these lads when Hank needed them in the desert?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

fair played to the 2 unarmed garda that rugby tackled a pi$$ed up armed scumbag a couple of nights ago, i know i wouldn't do it for the pittance the garda are taking home right now!! ;)

what in the fcuk are you actually on about there?

man if your too dumb to read and understand a fairly clear and simple post im not interested enough to explain it to you ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

I disagree, a good stint in prison first before we send them packing. Or serve their sentence in the home nation.

I can't see how a few months in hotel Mountjoy, playing the PS3 will do us any good. It might be fun for them though.
    Being beaten up by 16 year olds... how much more incompetent can the Gardaí get?

Well, the truth is that the Gardai are damned if they do and damned if they don't. If they hit these lads a few slaps, people would be moaning about police brutality.
    The usual wasters on boards will be jumping to their defence when they get out bed. It's only 3pm bit early for them yet

Big football day. They are probably glued to their televisions watching Spurs v Arsenal or getting ready for Everton v Liverpool.

You spent all Xmas and new year waffling on about American cops shooting some lads. I'm convinced it actually ruined your Christmas. Now you've appeared in here. I'm convinced more than ever you failed the entrance exam to join the Guards. You're now a bitter man sitting in your stale urine smelling trackie bottoms ranting on message boards. You might as well pm your sidekick egginacup to pop in here

Edit: And egginacup has appeared!
    yeah, whatever. your dreams of ireland turning into a gunhoe loony country where slaughtering on a wide scale is the norm isn't happening. were not going to be like america, get over it

get over it

Take your own advice regarding Michael Brown and co

Take your own advice regarding Michael Brown and co
    no . their murderers will never be let forget what they did thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭magicmonkeys

Why would we lock them up in prison here, enjoying a warm cell and cooked meals at our expense? Just deport them and their families back to where they came from

no . their murderers will never be let forget what they did thankfully.

And what did you do? You only pretend to care about Michael Brown and co.

Did you send Mama Brown a mass card?
    Did you donate to the African American group's who organised demos?
    Did you buy a Black lives matter t-shirt?

No, you came on boards and had a moan about the gun laws and trigger happy cops in America

And what did you do?

none of your business. i wouldn't waste my time telling a gunhoe type anything
    You only pretend to care about Michael Brown and co.

i actually do care. i know there isn't anything i can do about it only hope that one day things change for the better in that sespit
    Did you send Mama Brown a mass card?
    Did you donate to the African American group's who organised demos?
    Did you buy a Black lives matter t-shirt?

you'l have to leave that to your imagination
    No, you came on boards and had a moan about the gun laws and trigger happy cops in America

yes, i came on here to debate america and its extreme problems including its lax gun laws, violence, extreme racism, and trigger happy militarized police.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭DarkyHughes

Why didnt one of the Gardai shoot them?

Because we don't live in the Khemer Rouge?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Pups. It wasn't necessary to empty a .38 automatic into them, they were stopped and apprehended. And were probably beaten to the full extent of the law back at base by an improbably large Kerryman. And rightly so. ;)

• Advertisement

none of your business. i wouldn't waste my time telling a gunhoe type anything

i actually do care. i know there isn't anything i can do about it only hope that one day things change for the better in that sespit

you'l have to leave that to your imagination

yes, i came on here to debate america and its extreme problems including its lax gun laws, violence, extreme racism, and trigger happy militarized police.

Plenty you can do I already pointed things out. If you really cared you would do something no matter how small but all you want to do is shout America and guns. Now go and buy a mass card and send it to her. If you had a son who was murdered I'm sure it would mean something if you received a card saying there's people thinking of you and what happened was a disgrace.

But no that won't be done it's easier to rant on a forum

Plenty you can do I already pointed things out.

wrong.
    If you really cared you would do something no matter how small but all you want to do is shout America and guns.

yeah.
    Now go and buy a mass card and send it to her. If you had a son who was murdered I'm sure it would mean something if you received a card saying there's people thinking of you and what happened was a disgrace.

yeah
    But no that won't be don't it's easier to rant on a forum

shur you'd know. you and your gunhoe drivel

yeah.

Thats great you have decided to send Mamma Brown a mass card. Apologies to everything i said about you previously

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

A couple of Slavs, deport the bastards !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

What a delightful thread.

The usual wasters on boards will be jumping to their defence when they get out bed. It's only 3pm bit early for them yet
    What a delightful thread.

I called it going downhill:cool:

ricero wrote: »
    A couple of Slavs, deport the bastards !
    no we should deport you instead for describing people as "slavs" and its slaves by the way. either way, disgusting comment

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

would be to costly to stop them from getting back in. plenty of ways they can come in

But dumping their sorry butts back from where they came from would be a start.
    Sure they may turn up again, and if they are spotted and picked up, put them on a plane again. They will eventually get fed up spending money to come back only to be thrown out again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

no we should deport you instead for describing people as "slavs" and its slaves by the way. either way, disgusting comment

I'm pretty sure it's short for Slavics, not slaves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Nope, it's Slavs he means..

The Slavs are an Indo-European ethno-linguistic group living in Central Europe, Eastern Europe, Southeast Europe, North Asia and Central Asia, who speak the Indo-European Slavic languages, and share, to varying degrees, certain cultural traits and historical backgrounds.

Advertisement