Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardai and bystanders injured as teenagers go on a crime rampage

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

Why didnt one of the Gardai shoot them?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Tugboats wrote: »

Because they dont have guns?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 gary gary

Assaulting a Guard will demand more than an apology letter for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Throw them and their families out of the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

DrumSteve wrote: »

It would surprise you the amount that actually do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Two 16 year old lads and they're battering all around them including gardai, must be hardy boys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

gary gary wrote: »

You'd think that, but I'm already imagining the pleas of "they're young and vulnerable" and "they had a rough childhood" from their defense barristers (which we will have to pay for). Judges have been taken in by less - nothing would surprise me more than these two lads getting anything harsher than a slap on the wrist.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

They probably went "pew pew pew"

Also, this isn't America

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭RoscommonTom

Send them back to east europe

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Oyva bigwan

Put them back on the floating door back to Romania

• Advertisement

Sorry for a moment I forget we're still stuck in the uniform holds respect no need for guns time warp

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

What?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

It was hardly a rampage was it? TRied to rob a car and failed. Tried to rob a second car and failed. Ran away. Got caught. Hurt a few people.

They probably went "pew pew pew"

Also, this isn't America

Is America the only country in the world where an armed officer would shoot someone who is attacking them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

The two of them should be fcuked back to where they came from, but I'm not sure what their families have to do with it, unless they have also been misbehaving in some way to deserve it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I disagree, a good stint in prison first before we send them packing. Or serve their sentence in the home nation.

But lets not forget we have our own homeinbred youths who feel they are above the law and carry out similar acts, they need to be dealt with also.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 gary gary

It was hardly a rampage was it? TRied to rob a car and failed. Tried to rob a second car and failed. Ran away. Got caught. Hurt a few people.

Tried to rob 2 cars, assaulted some people who tried to help, assaulted a woman, assaulted a Garda and left 4 of those people hospitalised, all in an area around Lucan. Sounds fairly rampagey to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭chrysagon

A town near me has been hit with a scourge of anti social behaviour, a few youths arrested, and just warned..all from Eastern Europe, why not jailed, or our judges not want to harm relations between countries?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭RobYourBuilder

The media speaking in code again. 'Youths'.

gary gary wrote: »

Cool story bro....

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/pensioner-gets-suspended-sentence-for-assault-on-garda-1.1987400

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Oyva bigwan

Tell ya , if they tried to pull me out of my car they'd have been taken for a spin on the bonnet up the mountains

The usual wasters on boards will be jumping to their defence when they get out bed. It's only 3pm bit early for them yet

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

The irony is that if any one of their "victims", or the passersby that tried to help out, ended up giving the little scrotes a bit of a kicking, it is they that would probably end up on charges for assaulting a minor.
    Lock them up for two years until they are 18 then deport them with a permanent ban on ever being allowed back.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,022 ✭✭✭Call me Al

I can't see where in that article it says these two are not Irish. I'm wondering why everyone here is indicating they're from Eastern Europe?

Edit.... I see it now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

"Fascist racist irish water storm troopers execute innocent immigrant children for something the were never convicted of "

can only hope that the resisted arrest enough that some 18 stone junior b hurler from west clare beat them out of their air max before gsoc got there

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Is America the only country in the world where an armed officer would shoot someone who is attacking them?

No but were you expecting me to list every country?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Niko and Roman are their names seemingly.

You dont even have to be attacking them to be shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,036 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

this isn't America
    thankfully

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭renegademaster

Tzardine wrote: »
    It would surprise you the amount that actually do.

fair played to the 2 unarmed garda that rugby tackled a pi$$ed up armed scumbag a couple of nights ago, i know i wouldn't do it for the pittance the garda are taking home right now!! ;)
    mynamejeff wrote: »
    "Fascist racist irish water storm troopers execute innocent immigrant children for something the were never convicted of "

can only hope that the resisted arrest enough that some 18 stone junior b hurler from west clare beat them out of their air max before gsoc got there

what in the fcuk are you actually on about there?

Advertisement