Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garda corruption alive and well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Seo.OBriain

mynamejeff wrote: »
    aw come on now buddy :pac:dont be like that my good friend :pac: its only boards :pac:

but really i ve read the thread from the start an looked at all the evidence as well as the web sites and youtube videos and like almost every one here decided based on the lack of evidence or proof that this mans continued allegations of an international conspiracy against him stemming on his harassment of some cops ex is the manifestation fo a fairly serious mental illness.

the fact that manning and his ilk are bandwagoning him is just a cruel anex to the whole story

anyway see ya chum :pac::pac::pac::pac:

All jokes aside, I can't take you seriously on any of this.

Yet again what you've said has so many holes in it I don't have the patience to go through it with you.(I don't want to get sucked into one of the many tit for tat black holes on here)

Like a few other posters, you clearly have not watched any of main three, four or five of the videos published by Integrity Ireland and J Doocey with an open mind or at least an unbiased view on the character of the people involved.

If you listen to what they say, how they say it, how they articulate the details of the facts as they have seen them from their own point of view, how they repeatedly explain themselves even asking rhetorical questions about what and why this is happening and then offering their best guesses to the answers while constantly trying to avoid any misunderstanding or misrepresentation the whole time then this should be obvious to you.

It's obvious to me that despite there always being a chance this is all nonsense by some "loons" and "their ilk" many of you are just being narrow minded, dismissive and even worse some of you are just taking the cheap and easy road of criticising them based on your own superficial opinion of first impressions, their appearance, stereotypes, accent, video production skills etc. while at the same time, trying to argue your own flimsy points ad hominem to undermine them and maybe score some likey-points and cheap laughs for the lads on the interwebs.

I see that it's potentially a huge scandal that in exposing some of the serious problems with the very nature of how this state is managed and governed may lead to some form of positive change. If you can't see the gravity of this if it's proven to be true or you don't care and you're just here for trolling, fine but I am genuinely concerned that you may actually believe what you are saying.

One of the main arguments made by a few people about proof is just hilarious. Repeatedly demanding that before you can take them seriously, they must give conclusive proof all the time while they themselves are repeatedly(and in some cases illegally) denied return of their own personal property, denied a fair audience for over a dozen witnesses to be heard in a court hearing and denied any real independent, unbiased assistance from the state just makes you look even more dismissive, lazy and ignorant in your thought process and arguments.

You are condemning them for not doing something that they are obviously trying very hard to do themselves... which is extremely difficult to deal with if you think about it.

Hmmm... State their case and prove to the state that they have been unfairly treated by the state and then get the state to help them deal with the state's corrupt practices and fix the state so it does not happen to anyone else in the state. All without help from any independent authority within the state that has any power to act for the good of the state when the state itself needs to be saved from the state of affairs that it's currently turned into an awful state.

It's the united states of insanity... but all you want to hear is conclusive proof.

WE ALL WANT TO HEAR PROOF AND SO DO THEY THAT IS THE WHOLE PROBLEM

Listening to your arguments and this "burden of proof" nonsense makes me understand a little bit more how this kind of situation has happened before and will continue on again. Assume for a minute that they are you and your family or friends, do you really think the state is a push over, that it does not retaliate and any honest citizen could not be unfairly treated or intentionally prevented from proving their innocence or even singled out and made an example of in the worst possible way. You are naive and unaware of reality if you believe this to be the case. I hope you at least have the bliss part to rely on.

The legal system takes a long time to process most things and even longer and more muddled when it's dealing with anything that threatens against itself and any corrupt practices it has committed historically or presently continues to perpetuate. The system does not want to deal with this at all if it can get away with it and it's trying to see how stubborn these people are rather than look at the facts and evidence in a fair and legal process. The only "burden" on them is to force the system into a corner so that it has to be dealt with properly and openly with all the nasty truths laid bare for people to see.

I don't know if it's a problem of empathy or understanding but it's cool, I get it, you don't have enough proof, maybe you don't understand or don't care either way and however sad and true it may be that's fine.

All I know is that this is serious for those people and it's in everyone's best interest for this to go to a hearing and be hammered out with fair and honest due legal process and lock them up if they are nuts, have harmed anyone else or have broken any just laws.

Anyway, if something like this were to happen to you, my lovely buddddyy. I will look past all this and still do my best to be there for you. I will prove that even though you are a "loon" like some people are bound to say anyway(many are on this thread already) and even though you have not been able to provide any evidence whatsoever to prove you are not indeed the giant "looney tune" that so many believe you are....

I will stand by you regardless brother, because.....

Even "loons" whether real or imaginary, still deserve a fair hearing and their day in court.

Boooo!

Goodnight everybody, thanks for a wonderful time and I hope we can do it again soon...
    See you in six months when something interesting has happened in this situation.

x

: D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

Yet again what you've said has so many holes in it I don't have the patience to go through it with you.(I don't want to get sucked into one of the many tit for tat black holes on here)

Like a few other posters, you clearly have not watched any of main three, four or five of the videos published by Integrity Ireland and J Doocey with an open mind or at least an unbiased view on the character of the people involved.

If you listen to what they say, how they say it, how they articulate the details of the facts as they have seen them from their own point of view, how they repeatedly explain themselves even asking rhetorical questions about what and why this is happening and then offering their best guesses to the answers while constantly trying to avoid any misunderstanding or misrepresentation the whole time then this should be obvious to you.

It's obvious to me that despite there always being a chance this is all nonsense by some "loons" and "their ilk" many of you are just being narrow minded, dismissive and even worse some of you are just taking the cheap and easy road of criticising them based on your own superficial opinion of first impressions, their appearance, stereotypes, accent, video production skills etc. while at the same time, trying to argue your own flimsy points ad hominem to undermine them and maybe score some likey-points and cheap laughs for the lads on the interwebs.

I see that it's potentially a huge scandal that in exposing some of the serious problems with the very nature of how this state is managed and governed may lead to some form of positive change. If you can't see the gravity of this if it's proven to be true or you don't care and you're just here for trolling, fine but I am genuinely concerned that you may actually believe what you are saying.

One of the main arguments made by a few people about proof is just hilarious. Repeatedly demanding that before you can take them seriously, they must give conclusive proof all the time while they themselves are repeatedly(and in some cases illegally) denied return of their own personal property, denied a fair audience for over a dozen witnesses to be heard in a court hearing and denied any real independent, unbiased assistance from the state just makes you look even more dismissive, lazy and ignorant in your thought process and arguments.

You are condemning them for not doing something that they are obviously trying very hard to do themselves... which is extremely difficult to deal with if you think about it.

Hmmm... State their case and prove to the state that they have been unfairly treated by the state and then get the state to help them deal with the state's corrupt practices and fix the state so it does not happen to anyone else in the state. All without help from any independent authority within the state that has any power to act for the good of the state when the state itself needs to be saved from the state of affairs that it's currently turned into an awful state.

It's the united states of insanity... but all you want to hear is conclusive proof.

Listening to your arguments and this "burden of proof" nonsense makes me understand a little bit more how this kind of situation has happened before and will continue on again. Assume for a minute that they are you and your family or friends, do you really think the state is a push over, that it does not retaliate and any honest citizen could not be unfairly treated or intentionally prevented from proving their innocence or even singled out and made an example of in the worst possible way. You are naive and unaware of reality if you believe this to be the case. I hope you at least have the bliss part to rely on.

The legal system takes a long time to process most things and even longer and more muddled when it's dealing with anything that threatens against itself and any corrupt practices it has committed historically or presently continues to perpetuate. The system does not want to deal with this at all if it can get away with it and it's trying to see how stubborn these people are rather than look at the facts and evidence in a fair and legal process. The only "burden" on them is to force the system into a corner so that it has to be dealt with properly and openly with all the nasty truths laid bare for people to see.

I don't know if it's a problem of empathy or understanding but it's cool, I get it, you don't have enough proof, maybe you don't understand or don't care either way and however sad and true it may be that's fine.

All I know is that this is serious for those people and it's in everyone's best interest for this to go to a hearing and be hammered out with fair and honest due legal process and lock them up if they are nuts, have harmed anyone else or have broken any just laws.

Anyway, if something like this were to happen to you, my lovely buddddyy. I will look past all this and still do my best to be there for you. I will prove that even though you are a "loon" like some people are bound to say anyway(many are on this thread already) and even though you have not been able to provide any evidence whatsoever to prove you are not indeed the giant "looney tune" that so many believe you are....

Even "loons" whether real or imaginary, still deserve a fair hearing and their day in court.

Boooo!

Goodnight everybody, thanks for a wonderful time and I hope we can do it again soon...
    See you in six months when something interesting has happened in this situation.

x

cool story bro

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

lanos wrote: »
    well thats rubbish for a start

most of the posters here have admitted they have not looked an the videos

i'm sure this guy didn't watch the video either because as he has stated:

typical After Hours clientelle

no ive looked at the "evidence" like i said and reached the conclusion that he is mental .

but its noce that you know more about me and what ive done than i do. them auld alien mind control rays must be really lorking out for ya buddy :rolleyes::p:p

beg0rrah wrote: »
    Does it not scare the living hell out of anyone else that the only legally allowed entity to enforce the law is working for the government?

The very notion terrifies me to my core.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

whats the alternative ? a council of wise elders ? a private entity ? star fleet ?:pac::pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Yellowblackbird

But if there was two or more entities enforcing the law then the bunch of them could collude in a conspiracy together.

Bet you didn't think about that???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,573 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

beg0rrah wrote: »
    Does it not scare the living hell out of anyone else that the only legally allowed entity to enforce the law is working for the government?

I think this is the most ridiculous thing I've seen said on this thread and that's saying something :pac:

Boooo!

x

So i see you decided to completely ignore the multiple reasoned and informed arguments is put forth in favor of "it might be true "

In six months this case will still be before the courts and this man will still be wandering the back roads of where ever....

see ya in six months buddy xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭lanos

Many people have a rose tinted view of the world.
    It makes them uncomfortable to hear that they may be lied to and manipulated.
    So they dismiss these suggestions, and the people who make them as loons.
    They love the concept of the tinfoil hat.
    These people are sheep. They feel safe in large groups. If they were to be isolated for any reason, they would become frightened and meek. However in groups they become agressive and militant against an opposing viewpoint. I feel quite superior to these people

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

No more posts that patronise the other side. No more posts claiming someone is mentally ill, a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist or a manipulated "sheep".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭lanos

I'm out
    Bye

• Advertisement

Nim wrote: »
    No more posts that patronise the other side. No more posts claiming someone is mentally ill, a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist or a manipulated "sheep".

Why?...

Freedom of speech, thought, opinion.

Surely, everyone has the right to be offended and all that.

I'm as bored listening to it as anyone else but it's hardly a serious issue or a legal case for liability.

Remember, t's not their fault they watched too many episodes of the X Files when they were growing up. All that talk of area 51 really works on a soft mind.

The switch from full on TV to full on Interwebs has had a profound impact on our culture let's all study it together and make something positive out of it.

cool story bro

Haha... TLDR eh?...

Cheers bro, I love that meme...

"Dude, What if everything you thought was right but then suddenly you found out is wasn't."
    - Keanu Reeves's Alter Ego Meme .

lanos wrote: »
    I'm out
    Bye

I've never seen anyone get a yellow card on a forum, that's cool..

EDIT : & A Red for Jeff D Trololo... WTF? Man this thread is out of control....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,740 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Why?...

Freedom of speech, thought, opinion.

Good luck with that, you should probably read the site and forum rules

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=63134781#post63134781

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭anto9

Waiting for this thread to vanish when Edna Kennys henchmen ,make a phone call .Its already delated from Politics .ie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Yellowblackbird

You need to be careful Anto. One phone call and they could dissappear you and me as well.
    Make sure to change up routines. Ditch your cell and watch your back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

anto9 wrote: »
    Waiting for this thread to vanish when Edna Kennys henchmen ,make a phone call .Its already delated from Politics .ie

You mean this one? Looks active to me.

http://www.politics.ie/forum/justice/234142-joe-doocey-corrupt-gardai-destroyed-my-life-17.html

VinLieger wrote: »
    Good luck with that, you should probably read the site and forum rules

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=63134781#post63134781

Ye, thanks I read the rules again just to remind myself exactly what the score is is on here. No boring holes allowed etc. haha...

I was a little bit full of the grain last night and thought it was hilarious seeing all these cards flying about, was holding on for about an hour for someone to get a peno in some flash game while pressing refresh like a bloody looper.

I was hardly being constructive so np, best to keep it on-topic and impersonal anyway..

& ye, that was a fast six months...

I think I'll just pop downstairs and ask the two boys what's going on with this situation and when can we announce the result of the loon enquiry.

You need to be careful Anto. One phone call and they could dissappear you and me as well.
    Make sure to change up routines. Ditch your cell and watch your back.

Could they reach me here in Thailand ?:D

My mistake your fault .Yes i was wrong about it leaving Politics.ie .(could not find it myself ) .I do think it has legs and will run and run .I will be keeping an eye on it .:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

Still no proof. Still no motive.

Integrity Ireland have posted a big tell all piece about one of their enemies. (Proof to follow apparently)

http://www.checkpoint.ie/page10.html

https://www.facebook.com/IntegrityIRL

TLDR: Every bad thing that has happened to the senior members can be linked to one guy with no position of power.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

What a thread, 10/10 would read again.

https://youtu.be/kOrKZSEIgIk The poor man ,is being put through the wringer .He does not look or sound like a villain to me .

Still no proof. Still no motive.

Integrity Ireland have posted a big tell all piece about one of their enemies. (Proof to follow apparently)

http://www.checkpoint.ie/page10.html

https://www.facebook.com/IntegrityIRL

TLDR: Every bad thing that has happened to the senior members can be linked to one guy with no position of power.
    what a bunch of muppets!

Thanks for the links lads and indirectly or at least unintentionally, helping to shine the light brighter on this situation.

Keep up the good fight(or just keep up whatever it is you're doing).

Edz87 wrote: »
    What a thread, 10/10 would read again.

Ye and what a sensational story, whatever happens in the end...

guess whos back :-)

lets see what i missed :-))

so missng link man is the deep dark now ? is there any one who isnt involved ?

(just to clarify im not involved )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

guess whos back :-)

lets see what i missed :-))

so missng link man is the deep dark now ? is there any one who isnt involved ?

(just to clarify im not involved )

There was some worry that the people at Politics.ie were involved and had deleted a thread about it but it turns out the I.I. supporter just didn't know how to go to page two of the thread list.

There was some worry that the people at Politics.ie were involved and had deleted a thread about it but it turns out the I.I. supporter just didn't know how to go to page two of the thread list.

all caught up now and this time i brought waders so i dont get swamped in the knee high puddle of crazy

• Advertisement

all caught up now and this time i brought waders so i dont get swamped in the knee high puddle of crazy

It's great to have you have back Mr. Trololo..

Boards would be a very different experience without you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement