Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garda corruption alive and well

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

What is it they say? The truth hurts but it cures?....

There's an old saying (jewish i think) 'if one man tells you you're sick,carry on. If ten men tell you you're sick, lie down.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

I'm sorry if you find the truth uncomfortable. What is it they say? The truth hurts but it cures?....

lol , keep talking to yourself.....you've been caught out lying and protecting a pervert.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

you've been caught out lying
    How have I been caught out lying?
    protecting a pervert.
    How have I been 'caught out' 'protecting a pervert'?

knird evol wrote:
    There's an old saying (jewish i think) 'if one man tells you you're sick,carry on. If ten men tell you you're sick, lie down.'
    Try this one for size...
    Bad things happen when good men do nothing.

Try this one for size...

Brilliant...you admit to being a pervert but you dont tell lies...continue on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

Brilliant...you admit to being a pervert but you dont tell lies...continue on :)
    Perhaps you're having difficulty with the english language. The same two questions stand. I guess you don't have to come back if you simply don't have any substance behind anything you write...

• Advertisement

Perhaps you're having difficulty with the english language. The same two questions stand. I guess you don't have to come back if you simply don't have any substance behind anything you write...

Answer the questions or dispute them.

Everybody sees you for what you are.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I'm sorry if you find the truth uncomfortable. What is it they say? The truth hurts but it cures?....

lol , keep talking to yourself.....you've been caught out lying and protecting a pervert.

Try this one for size...
    Answer the questions or dispute them.

Everybody sees you for what you are.....

MOD

What in the name of jaysus are you two at!?

Thread locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement