Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garda corruption alive and well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 WabbitSlayah

what business do you think the Gardai had with Mr. Doocey in stopping him on the road

Why do you think Joe isn't demanding the return of the Avensis he was driving on the day of the alleged hit and run?
    His cases are all about getting his goods returned from the Gardai depts for one reason or another, but mostly due to fear of them tampering with his property or planting evidence to frame him.
    Gardai in Ballina have seized the car, it was abandoned less than 2 miles from the scene, forensics are in possession of it.
    Why isn't Joe as concerned about the car as he is about a laptop?
    He can't stay off le'choobs when they take a mobile fone from him, but a car, in a hit and run he stays mute?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

Why do you think Joe isn't demanding the return of the Avensis he was driving on the day of the alleged hit and run?
    His cases are all about getting his goods returned from the Gardai depts for one reason or another, but mostly due to fear of them tampering with his property or planting evidence to frame him.
    Gardai in Ballina have seized the car, it was abandoned less than 2 miles from the scene, forensics are in possession of it.
    Why isn't Joe as concerned about the car as he is about a laptop?
    He can't stay off le'choobs when they take a mobile fone from him, but a car, in a hit and run he stays mute?
    My, you seem awfully well informed :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭lanos

My, you seem awfully well informed :-)

yes he seems to have his finger on the PULSE

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Seo.OBriain

Glad to see this thread still going strong...

Just watched a load of the new videos on the II YT channel to see what's been happening since last January.

Joe Doocey has been on the lamb and his father and partner continued to be harassed in his absence.

The Taoiseach and the President have both been contacted to take action to give assurances J.Doocey can return home without fear of further harassment.

Petitions being made for the removal of corrupt judges accepted with the seriousness of the complaints acknowledged by elected TD's.

Corruption in local politics and legal proceedings involving Stephen Manning highlighted in Enda Kennys back yard of Co.Mayo.

Cases involving the Gardai and possible murders of citizens and suicide of Gardai from being singled out and bullied.

Accusations / suggestions of an International conspiracy against the Irish state to Integrity Ireland.

The list goes on and on... this is serious stuff.

Amidst the madness of all the posts here with relentless trolling, having a laugh, admirable defending by @makeorbreak +others and a lot of good points made by various people even when they're barking up the wrong lampost this is a juicy bit of meat.

I'll repeat what I said before to some degree that dismissing these people as loons is your choice, fair enough.

If you can't be bothered to watch the videos and look up any of the information fine, make whatever comments you want to anyway.

If you DO bother to look into it and you still can't clearly see that there is seriously something deeply wrong going on in our justice system and the Irish State then all I can say is, I just hope I never end up in a similar situation, relying on the majority of the public to step in or for YOU to even care.

However right or wrong they are, all that I can see is a bunch of people who've had enough of being sh1t on, and are doing something about it.

Here's a thought, maybe take the chance on them being in the right, maybe try to give them the benefit of the doubt and some support if you can, however big or small and then maybe you won't look half as stoopid if you're proven wrong.

: P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Enjoy Heroin Responsibly

If you can't be bothered to watch the videos and look up any of the information fine,

As I said before.....
    If one wants to post a long rambling monologue on the interweb without illustrating text of graphics why use youtube I mean what the fup's wrong with plain old fashioned searchable, quotable, bandwidth-light text ? .

Unless these videos consist of something more than that then No I wont be viewing them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Unless these videos consist of something more than that then No I wont be viewing them.
    I was hoping the dude in question may have written a blog, or something, rather than ramble on about the conspiracy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Joe Doocey has been on the lamb and his father and partner continued to be harassed in his absence.

Cases involving the Gardai and possible murders of citizens and suicide of Gardai from being singled out and bullied.

If you can't be bothered to watch the videos and look up any of the information fine, make whatever comments you want to anyway.

If you DO bother to look into it and you still can't clearly see that there is seriously something deeply wrong going on in our justice system and the Irish State then all I can say is, I just hope I never end up in a similar situation, relying on the majority of the public to step in or for YOU to even care.

However right or wrong they are, all that I can see is a bunch of people who've had enough of being sh1t on, and are doing something about it.

Here's a thought, maybe take the chance on them being in the right, maybe try to give them the benefit of the doubt and some support if you can, however big or small and then maybe you won't look half as stoopid if you're proven wrong.

so joe is still in mannings attic then :pac::pac:

glad your still getting wifi anyway :D

what gardai are you alleging committed suicide because of your issues ? thats a huge and very messed up accusation your making now pal.

The problem with all the information videos blogs websites etc around this issue is that hey all come from the same small group of deluded people

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

mynamejeff wrote: »
    The problem with all the information videos blogs websites etc around this issue is that hey all come from the same small group of deluded people
    All the counter argument seems to being coming from a quite select specific group too...

Dan_Solo wrote: »
    All the counter argument seems to being coming from a quite select specific group too...

what group do you mean there ?

i d say there isnt a counterargument . you cant argue with insanity :confused:

what group do you mean there ?

i d say there isnt a counterargument . you cant argue with insanity :confused:

oh look
    the insanity card has been played again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Who do I talk to about choosing what line up of Gardai I want in my local station and which judges man the courthouses of Dublin? If someone could maybe do me up a folder of the various peoples strengths and whatnot to help my decision.

Thats how it works isnt it? I moan and I get to make all the decisions, right?

Who do I talk to about choosing what line up of Gardai I want in my local station and which judges man the courthouses of Dublin? If someone could maybe do me up a folder of the various peoples strengths and whatnot to help my decision.

Thats how it works isnt it? I moan and I get to make all the decisions, right?
    If you're a cop I guess you can just harass them until they do what you want instead?

lanos wrote: »
    oh look
    Well it's obviously polite and helps the conversation flow, so what's the problem...

oh look

well it is the appropriate card isn't it .........

Hmm... this thread is hilarious.

They're insane / mad / loons etc. etc. ....

[ INSERT CHEAP JOKE HERE ]

Where's the proof?... Proof?... Proof?.... I WANT THE PROOOOFFFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ INSERT ANOTHER CHEAP JOKE HERE ]

You can't handle the proof

I want them to present their argument better and not use a video...

[ INSERT MORE CHEAP JOKES HERE ]

[ AND HERE ]

[ AND HERE TOO ]

so joe is still in mannings attic then :pac::pac:

glad your still getting wifi anyway :D

what gardai are you alleging committed suicide because of your issues ? thats a huge and very messed up accusation your making now pal.

Eh.. there's so many things wrong with all this I just can't be bothered to explain it to you or bite on your pathetic attempts to fap your little brain off trying to wind people up.

Is your name Jeff D. Webtrololo by any chance?....

& btw I'm not your pal. I doubt from reading your comments on this thread that I ever would be but having said that, who knows? I'm open minded and friendly and people sometimes mature and change for the better, so let's wait and see what happens in your case.

Peace & Love & Chocolate Sprinkles

: D : D : D : D : D : D : D : D : D

Eh.. there's so many things wrong with all this I just can't be bothered to explain it to you or bite on your pathetic attempts to fap your little brain off trying to wind people up.

Is your name Jeff D. Webtrololo by any chance?....

& btw I'm not your pal. I doubt from reading your comments on this thread that I ever would be but having said that, who knows? I'm open minded and friendly and people sometimes mature and change for the better, so let's wait and see what happens in your case.

Peace & Love & Chocolate Sprinkles

: D : D : D : D : D : D : D : D : D

aw come on now buddy :pac:dont be like that my good friend :pac: its only boards :pac:

but really i ve read the thread from the start an looked at all the evidence as well as the web sites and youtube videos and like almost every one here decided based on the lack of evidence or proof that this mans continued allegations of an international conspiracy against him stemming on his harassment of some cops ex is the manifestation fo a fairly serious mental illness.

the fact that manning and his ilk are bandwagoning him is just a cruel anex to the whole story

anyway see ya chum :pac::pac::pac::pac:

i've read the thread from the start an looked at all the evidence as well as the web sites and youtube videos and like almost every one here

well thats rubbish for a start

most of the posters here have admitted they have not looked an the videos

It's half an hour long! I'm not watching some "Integrity Ireland" nonsense about Garda corruption, just give me the main points of whatever the hell it is he's on about.

Does he present any actual evidence of this corruption in the video or is it just a long rant?

I didn't. I'm a busy man I don't have that kinda time, but I believe I'm still as well informed.

Ben D Bus wrote: »
    And no I haven't watched the video as I have seen no evidence to suggest it's anything other than another Internet rant.

As I said before.....

i'm sure this guy didn't watch the video either because as he has stated:
    Bubbaclaus wrote: »
    I just came here for the 'lols'

typical After Hours clientelle

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭anto9

I believe him .

well thats rubbish for a start
    Most of the naysayers don't need to see the videos to know the "facts" though as they appear to have access to rather detailed shall we call them "files" on the subject...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

anto9 wrote: »
    I believe him .

Shocking! :rolleyes:

^I still believe him .This will run ,and run ,as now its got legs and has connections up to our dumb leader .

^I still believe him .This will run ,and run ,as now its got legs and has connections up to our dumb leader .

It won't run anywhere. Any reasonable minded person can look at the history and see it for what it is. He has convictions for stalking a woman and has a vendetta against her Garda friend who likely helped her during his prosecution. There has still been no motive presented for why the full Garda force as well as the revenue service and government offices have decided to join this imagined harassment. The fact that you would accept his excuse that the threatening emails were sent to a judge from his computer because the Gardaí hacked it or that he ran into a Garda with his car because he was afraid he would be taken to some Irish version of Guantanamo Bay just goes to show the mental gymnastics you will engage in to justify believing him and furthering your own well documented bias.

It won't run anywhere. Any reasonable minded person
    Want to try again without the logical fallacy and personal abuse?
    "Only idiots disagree with me".

It won't run anywhere. Any reasonable minded person can look at the history and see it for what it is. He has convictions for stalking a woman and has a vendetta against her Garda friend who likely helped her during his prosecution. There has still been no motive presented for why the full Garda force as well as the revenue service and government offices have decided to join this imagined harassment. The fact that you would accept his excuse that the threatening emails were sent to a judge from his computer because the Gardaí hacked it or that he ran into a Garda with his car because he was afraid he would be taken to some Irish version of Guantanamo Bay just goes to show the mental gymnastics you will engage in to justify believing him and furthering your own well documented bias.

Come back to me in say 6 monhs and say that .I know you will be proved wrong .:D..Enda Kenny will be proved to be involved also .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 beg0rrah

Does it not scare the living hell out of anyone else that the only legally allowed entity to enforce the law is working for the government?

The very notion terrifies me to my core.

Come back to me in say 6 monhs and say that .I know you will be proved wrong .:D..Enda Kenny will be proved to be involved also .

In what exactly? Can you please tell me why you think a civilian contracted to the Gardaí would risk his job to hack into a mans personal computer as a favour to a Garda he does not know who is engaged in a personal vendetta. I'm just looking for a motive as to why anyone beyond maybe a few colleagues would involve themselves in a vendetta over an ex. The man is a nobody. There is literally zero motive to target him. If you know so much about it then tell us.
    beg0rrah wrote: »
    Does it not scare the living hell out of anyone else that the only legally allowed entity to enforce the law is working for the government?

You'd prefer the Men in Black?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Yellowblackbird

Jesus, this girl must be some looker.
    The Taoiseach and the whole country after her.
    Does anyone have pics?

And who she is actually with at the moment? Is it the loon, the guard or Enda Kenny?

beg0rrah wrote: »

I don't know about terrified but it's deeply disturbing that there's no real authority in place to step in and deal with this efficiently and effectively as it should.

You are truly fupped and doomed to a long hard relentless battle if you get into problems with the Garda and the state itself being the cause and you are the victim.

• Advertisement

I'd love to know where some of the posters on here are coming from as some of the arguments seem really biased, defensive, irrational and are flimsy and unreasonable at best.

I just wonder how many people on here are possibly defending themselves, friends or family etc. that might be Garda or even politicians related to it in some way.
    Maybe there's a couple of people from the other side too not being completely honest about their bias's.

Is anyone here commenting connected either directly or indirectly to this in any way?...
    Would you admit it?...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement