Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garda corruption alive and well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

That integrity Ireland Facebook page is good for a laugh. Do any of these people have jobs or do they just spend their time making embarrassing videos and coming up with conspiracy theories?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

That integrity Ireland Facebook page is good for a laugh. Do any of these people have jobs or do they just spend their time making embarrassing videos and coming up with conspiracy theories?

They seem to spend a lot of time in Mayo courts and Garda stations

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

@makeorbreak

sorry but this thread is beyond nuts .

some people are taking as fact these vids postied on facebook or youtube without even the slightest attempt at presenting proof.

If you have some proof please present it right here and right now?

anytime some one points this out one of the trolls jumps on them.

this man has mental issues very clearly and he needs treatment not encouragement .

he has moved from being a mild entertainment with his nonsense claims about phantom warrants and vast complex national conspiracies and elaborate smoke and mirror games to get his a three month jail term to actually hurting people and damaging innocent peoples cars

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

I have to ask, why would you think Gardaí in Wicklow even know about Mr Doocey, never mind be able to recognise his partners car and be willing to pull it over for some bogey reason?
    Ok, so what you are saying is the above never happened, if I'm understanding you correctly?
    You ask if he is a danger behind the wheel. I would think the incident where he hit another car and ran into a Garda would be fairly good evidence that he is a danger.
    Umm...I don't know. I mean, I've never driven a car whilst 2 gardai were flailing the car with their batons. Have you? You think your driving would be ok with that?
    If he is mixing with the Freeman crowd
    What Freeman crowd!! I.I. has NOTHING to do with any 'Freeman' crowd.
    he probably doesn't have tax or insurance either.
    Yes, lets just add any random nonsense on to this...
    I'd love to here some reasonable explanation as to why the entire Garda organisation and Judicial bench are supposed to be conspiring against this guy. To date the only motivation he has suggested is that he once dated a woman after a Garda broke up with.
    It's no longer about Joe Doocey. He's not the mark. I.I. is the mark - and they are exerting pressure via Doocey. LINK
    mynamejeff wrote:
    some people are taking as fact these vids postied on facebook or youtube without even the slightest attempt at presenting proof.

The proof is there in spades. You can start with Stephen Mannings case(s). It's all there in affidavits.
    mynamejeff wrote:
    this man has mental issues very clearly and he needs treatment not encouragement .he has moved from being a mild entertainment with his nonsense claims about phantom warrants and vast complex national conspiracies and elaborate smoke and mirror games to get his a three month jail term to actually hurting people and damaging innocent peoples cars
    Well, I'm happy for you - that you feel that another individuals misfortunes are a source of amusement to you. At this stage, you're either a troll, or a vested interest....because if you are neither of these things, shame on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭wupucus

isn't it great the way all the social workers sit on their arses and slag off the Gardaí - yet they expect them to come running everytime their pathetic little lives are threatened by the scum off the streets- the Gardaí do a hell of a tough job- sure they are not perfect- as in every walk of life their are good and bad Gardaí- next time you wanna hurl abuse at them - remember who keeps the scum from your door

• Advertisement

wupucus wrote: »
    isn't it great the way all the social workers sit on their arses and slag off the Gardaí - yet they expect them to come running everytime their pathetic little lives are threatened by the scum off the streets- the Gardaí do a hell of a tough job- sure they are not perfect- as in every walk of life their are good and bad Gardaí- next time you wanna hurl abuse at them - remember who keeps the scum from your door
    Well, have you not just said it - there are good and bad Gardai. All I.I. are looking for is accountability and transparency. In fact, from what I understand (and I'm not a member of I.I.), they are in contact with Gardai that admire what they are doing - that want their profession cleaned up.

The same applies to the judiciary, the courts service and the legal profession.

Who - wupucus - can argue with that?

And who is hurling abuse exactly? ...in the case that was directed at me.

Ok, so what you are saying is the above never happened, if I'm understanding you correctly?

She probably was stopped. I'm asking why you think it's part of the conspiracy.
    Umm...I don't know. I mean, I've never driven a car whilst 2 gardai were flailing the car with their batons. Have you? You think your driving would be ok with that?

I think you'll find the batons came out after he failed to stop. They were most likely going to smash a window and pull him out of the car. That's what happens to people who fail to stop in accordance with the law. If he'd simply followed the instruction he was given he would have been fine. Evading arrest is not a good reason to run people over.
    What Freeman crowd!! I.I. has NOTHING to do with any 'Freeman' crowd.

They do in that they interpret the law to suit themselves.
    Yes, lets just add any random nonsense on to this...

Is that not the game?
    It's no longer about Joe Doocey. He's not the mark. I.I. is the mark - and they are exerting pressure via Doocey. LINK

To what end?
    Well, have you not just said it - there are good and bad Gardai. All I.I. are looking for is accountability and transparency. In fact, from what I understand (and I'm not a member of I.I.), they are in contact with Gardai that admire what they are doing - that want their profession cleaned up.

That's just bollocks. Their actions in the court house show that they aren't interested in following the law when it doesn't suit them and are only interested in putting on a show.

@akeorbreak

so no proof again then ? just the ranting of some one whose sole skill is access to the internet

you do understand that and affidavit does not constitute proof of something?

an affidavit is a sworn statement presented before the court in a case where the person is not present in court.

to be fair if feel it only fair to warn you that your starting to come across more and more nuts here :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

For someone who isn't a member of this oddball group, you seem to have quite a bit of knowledge of them and their activities. If you have a quick perusal of the Freeman thread in the legal section you might find that group are veering towards the Freeman woo. They most definitely fit the conspiracy theorists bill. The age of the Internet and Social Media seems to have given rise to more and more of these groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Integrity Ireland....theyre the scum in that story.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

Hopefully a few more will take a notion like that copper who blew his head off lastweek

MOD: banned.

mynamejeff wrote: »
    @akeorbreak

so no proof again then ? just the ranting of some one whose sole skill is access to the internet

you do understand that and affidavit does not constitute proof of something?

an affidavit is a sworn statement presented before the court in a case where the person is not present in court.

to be fair if feel it only fair to warn you that your starting to come across more and more nuts here :-)
    You're the one that's carrying out the character assassinations....although it's a blurred line with trolling - so I'm not going to take the bait from you from here on in.

I come across more and more nuts do I? That from someone who can't even spell.

With regard to your definition of an affidavit, that's incorrect.

Facts...I suppose the McBrearty case never happened, the Ian Bailey fiasco was all above board, right? Some of the gardai actions during the rossport affair were never questionable? Our minister for Justice resigned for no reason? The Garda Commissioner resigned was sacked for no reason? Our courts system is fully transparent? Our Legal profession is more than adequately served by self regulation?

I suppose those are all conspiracies....:D
    For someone who isn't a member of this oddball group, you seem to have quite a bit of knowledge of them and their activities.
    So what of it? I'm not a member but I do admire what they stand for and what they are doing. As regards 'oddball', that's based on what exactly?
    If you have a quick perusal of the Freeman thread in the legal section you might find that group are veering towards the Freeman woo. They most definitely fit the conspiracy theorists bill. The age of the Internet and Social Media seems to have given rise to more and more of these groups.
    They have nothing to do with Freeman anything although I can see how their detractors would like to paint them in that light. Show me where on the I.I. website or facebook page, the word 'Freeman' is mentioned?
    For what it's worth, my view of the 'Freeman' stuff is the same as yours - it's nonsense.
    Integrity Ireland....theyre the scum in that story.
    lol. How very insightful of you.

Hopefully a few more will take a notion like that copper who blew his head off lastweek

dont let the ban hit you on the way out

I come across more and more nuts do I? That from someone who can't even spell.

Today I learned sanity is directly related to ability to spell.

@makeorbreak

lol so still no proof once again ??

why dont you try throwing up some verifiable facts in this care , thats three times i ve asked you now , could it be there isnt any do you think ?

come on admit it are you joe himself of yer man manning ?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭phildin

I did a search for Doocey in courts.ie, IRLII and BAILI and I don't find anything relating to him. According to the article that was in the Independent, he has at least one conviction so I thought this would turn up if nothing else. Anyone else able to find any references to his court appearances?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

So what of it? I'm not a member but I do admire what they stand for and what they are doing. As regards 'oddball', that's based on what exactly?

They have nothing to do with Freeman anything although I can see how their detractors would like to paint them in that light. Show me where on the I.I. website or facebook page, the word 'Freeman' is mentioned?
    For what it's worth, my view of the 'Freeman' stuff is the same as yours - it's nonsense.

I note you didn't say anything about their conspiracy theory beliefs. According to their website that seems to be a reason for their existence. You do realise that they don't have to shout I'm a Freeman to espouse Freeman related ideas. Their beliefs in anti legal system/anti government conspiracy theories have them moving into the Freeman sphere.
    Their "Tactical Reviews" are an eye-opener. So squarely in my oddball pile.

She probably was stopped. I'm asking why you think it's part of the conspiracy.
    Ok, so she was pulled over for 'erratic driving' 3 days after her partner was pulled over for...well for what exactly?

Either they're two terrible drivers or there's something else going on.
    I think you'll find the batons came out after he failed to stop. They were most likely going to smash a window and pull him out of the car.
    Sure -and the reason for the stop again?
    That's what happens to people who fail to stop in accordance with the law. If he'd simply followed the instruction he was given he would have been fine.
    Really? He would have been fine? Again, the reason for the stop was what exactly?.....taken in it's proper context i.e. this isn't a one off event.
    Evading arrest is not a good reason to run people over.
    I don't think anyone got 'run over'. Notwithstanding that, being victimised and harassed are certainly contributory factors to the way things unfolded.
    They do in that they interpret the law to suit themselves.
    Well, I'll use your own word for this - Bollocks! They do no such thing. They work within the laws of the land. They have NOTHING to do with that freeman nonsense. Of course, I guess it might suit someones agenda to tar them with that brush.
    Is that not the game?
    Thanks for confirming that it was random nonsense that you posted in this regard. As regards the 'game', it's all very well for you lot to have fun at this poor mans expense - it's no 'game' to him (nor do I see it that way - nor do I get the impression that anyone in I.I. feel that way - they are serious and genuine about what they want to achieve insofar as I can see).
    To what end?
    To suppress them. Evidently they are making ground in tackling the malfeasance that exists in said systems. In so doing, presumably they are ruffling the feathers of those that prefer not to be held accountable and prefer for there not to be transparency.
    That's just bollocks.
    No, it most definitely is NOT bollocks.
    Their actions in the court house show that they aren't interested in following the law when it doesn't suit them and are only interested in putting on a show.
    You're absolutely wrong on that count. One of them followed due process before the day of the court and - as per court rules, lodged the necessary paperwork to ask a particular question. When he stood up to ask said question, the county registrar ordered him to sit down. The gardai then removed people from the court on the back of this. On the back of that, a private prosecution is being taken.

Are we to use the laws that are already in place selectively by those in a position of authority?
    Today I learned sanity is directly related to ability to spell.
    The ability to spell is kind of a prerequisite to getting your point across on a discussion board. If I'm going to be declared insane as part of that discussion, I'd hope the superior being that's going to bestow that classification upon me can at least achieve a minimum level of intellect. :D
    mynamejeff wrote:

why dont you try throwing up some verifiable facts in this care , thats three times i ve asked you now , could it be there isnt any do you think ?
    There's proof of all manner of wrong doing - and it's there in spades. You said I had no proof of one particular aspect (regarding J.D's partner) and I provided you with that. You still believe that she should be arrested? A woman in her 50's being questioned about munitions and weapons? please...:rolleyes:
    You still believe that it's right that she lost her job on the back of this garda 'investigation'?

I note you didn't say anything about their conspiracy theory beliefs.
    What conspiracy theory beliefs exactly? Be more specific.
    According to their website that seems to be a reason for their existence.
    You mean the website where you find this at the very top of the homepage;
    "Challenging corruption, cronyism, and criminal cover-ups..
    ..and encouraging openness, transparency and justice in Irish institutions."

That's an admirable mission statement in my book. Evidently not in yours.
    You do realise that they don't have to shout I'm a Freeman to espouse Freeman related ideas.
    Well, why not? If that's what they believe, then why wouldn't they? ....or perhaps it's because they simply don't! Please tell me one 'freeman related idea' that is a fundamental part of what Integrity Ireland are about?
    Their beliefs in anti legal system/anti government conspiracy theories have them moving into the Freeman sphere.
    They are not 'anti-legal' system. My understanding is that they largely believe in the legal system itself. However, they take issue with abuses of power, lack of transparency and abuses of process and law by people in a position of authority - with no accountability for that. How is that anything but a very positive and progressive agenda?
    What on earth has that got to do with Freeman ideology?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Little CuChulainn

There's proof of all manner of wrong doing - and it's there in spades. You said I had no proof of one particular aspect (regarding J.D's partner) and I provided you with that. You still believe that she should be arrested? A woman in her 50's being questioned about munitions and weapons? please...
    You still believe that it's right that she lost her job on the back of this garda 'investigation'?

what proof did you provide ? exactly ? what indisputable proof ? what proof at all ? 4 th request now and still nothing but rambling nonsense

just because some one says it on the internet doesn't mean its true you do know that right ? .

also BTW i d rather make a few spelling mistakes because I type fast than believe that the whole world is out to get some mayo farmer for no reason what so ever.

Also i dont know why your are quiting one poster with what another poster said . might be the NBIC or the FBI or he GNIB or some one is after hacking your computer :-)

• Advertisement

mynamejeff wrote: »
    what proof did you provide ? exactly ? what indisputable proof ? what proof at all ? 4 th request now and still nothing but rambling nonsense
    Really? :D

I'll try again. LINK. Skip forward to 18:15 . You said we didn't know if the lady had lost her job as a consequence of whatever the Gardai said to her employers. She provides the email showing same.

Insofar as I can recall from what I've read, all three individuals who appear in that interview witnessed approximately 20 gardai (many of them understood to be based out of Harcourt Street, many of them armed) bust their way in to their family home. But I guess not only are you asserting that J.D. is not of sound mind, but that the other two are either the same or liars? All three? You think that's a good use of taxpayers money (let alone what else it is)?
    Can you explain to me the need for 20 gardai? Just explain that in isolation. Joe's Dad and Partner - they are a physical threat that requires 20 gardai to drive all the way down from Dublin? Joe himself appears to be a big man - but he's a middle aged man. You telling me that someone said, jaysus lads, we'll need 20 of us for this job? Or were they to leave a different impression upon Mr. Doocey and his family? I don't know where you live but I haven't seen the guards patrol in groups of 20.

That's to your question. I'm still waiting on an answer to mine re. whether you think it's coincidental that J.D. was stopped in the middle of Ballina - only a few hours after a court hearing that implicated garda malpractice? Is it further coincidence still that someone reported Ann Edwards as driving erratically on the other side of the country 48 hours later? You think it was necessary on the back of that - that her car was searched?

Furthermore, you think it's a good use of tax payers money that she had an advanced welcoming crew of Gardai to meet her when she arrived at her family home in Wexford earlier tonight (Wednesday)? You think it stops at being a waste of taxpayers money that later in the evening, there's another guard camped outside her family home in an unmarked car?

Pure unadulterated intimidation - and on the taxpayers time and at the taxpayers expense.

mynamejeff wrote:
    Also i dont know why your are quiting one poster with what another poster said
    Subconsciously I guess I was trying to do you a favour. Go back and read the nonsense you've been writing and perhaps you'll see why.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

My god that has to be the worst comment iv seen on Boards yet. The mentality of some people is scary. You must have some deprived life to have that kind of attutude.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

#Imnotmrcampbell

In before the lock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

I watched the full video and part 2. If Doocey is telling the truth then heads should roll in the gardai. If they do not do the job that they are paid to do, surely the Exchequer should recover it's part of the pension scheme of an officer found guilty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭galljga1

What a complete and utter gobsh1te.
    The same gobsh1te will be the first in line to complain that there is never a guard around when you need them.

Ok, so she was pulled over for 'erratic driving' 3 days after her partner was pulled over for...well for what exactly?

Either they're two terrible drivers or there's something else going on.

Sure -and the reason for the stop again?

Really? He would have been fine? Again, the reason for the stop was what exactly?.....taken in it's proper context i.e. this isn't a one off event.

Why do you keep asking what he was pulled over for? He doesn't even know himself because he decided to take off instead of deal with the Gardaí.
    I don't think anyone got 'run over'. Notwithstanding that, being victimised and harassed are certainly contributory factors to the way things unfolded.

He could certainly raise a defence of mental illness if his paranoia has caused him to act so recklessly.
    Well, I'll use your own word for this - Bollocks! They do no such thing. They work within the laws of the land. They have NOTHING to do with that freeman nonsense. Of course, I guess it might suit someones agenda to tar them with that brush.

No, they pick and choose the laws they wish to follow and ignore context and exceptions of those laws
    Thanks for confirming that it was random nonsense that you posted in this regard. As regards the 'game', it's all very well for you lot to have fun at this poor mans expense - it's no 'game' to him (nor do I see it that way - nor do I get the impression that anyone in I.I. feel that way - they are serious and genuine about what they want to achieve insofar as I can see).

Of course it's a game. That's why you have them lying in court rooms looking for ambulances.
    To suppress them. Evidently they are making ground in tackling the malfeasance that exists in said systems. In so doing, presumably they are ruffling the feathers of those that prefer not to be held accountable and prefer for there not to be transparency.

I hate to break your bubble but outside of his locals and people who take a personal interest in these kind of loons, he is not well known.
    No, it most definitely is NOT bollocks.

You're absolutely wrong on that count. One of them followed due process before the day of the court and - as per court rules, lodged the necessary paperwork to ask a particular question. When he stood up to ask said question, the county registrar ordered him to sit down. The gardai then removed people from the court on the back of this. On the back of that, a private prosecution is being taken.

Are we to use the laws that are already in place selectively by those in a position of authority?

He lodged the papers and then decided that this gave him the right to dictate the proceedings of the court room. Where is the law which allows someone to decide the direction of proceedings just because they have lodged a formal request? It doesn't exist. Where is the rule that the court must recognise someone because they shout louder than anyone else? You talk about selectively following laws. Well all you have to do is look at their videos. They part quote laws, ignore subsections and try and force meaning out of laws that doesn't exist.
    The ability to spell is kind of a prerequisite to getting your point across on a discussion board. If I'm going to be declared insane as part of that discussion, I'd hope the superior being that's going to bestow that classification upon me can at least achieve a minimum level of intellect. :D

It was a pathetic insult to deflect a question.
    There's proof of all manner of wrong doing - and it's there in spades. You said I had no proof of one particular aspect (regarding J.D's partner) and I provided you with that. You still believe that she should be arrested? A woman in her 50's being questioned about munitions and weapons? please...:rolleyes:

Zero proof so far. You've provided nothing. The only thing we have proof of is that he has been convicted of harassment and sending threatening texts and that a threatening email was sent from his account to a judge. He claims this was due to some hacking conspiracy.

Really? :D

I'll try again. LINK. Skip forward to 18:15 . You said we didn't know if the lady had lost her job as a consequence of whatever the Gardai said to her employers. She provides the email showing same.

Insofar as I can recall from what I've read, all three individuals who appear in that interview witnessed approximately 20 gardai (many of them understood to be based out of Harcourt Street, many of them armed) bust their way in to their family home. But I guess not only are you asserting that J.D. is not of sound mind, but that the other two are either the same or liars? All three? You think that's a good use of taxpayers money (let alone what else it is)?
    Can you explain to me the need for 20 gardai? Just explain that in isolation. Joe's Dad and Partner - they are a physical threat that requires 20 gardai to drive all the way down from Dublin? Joe himself appears to be a big man - but he's a middle aged man. You telling me that someone said, jaysus lads, we'll need 20 of us for this job? Or were they to leave a different impression upon Mr. Doocey and his family? I don't know where you live but I haven't seen the guards patrol in groups of 20.

That's to your question. I'm still waiting on an answer to mine re. whether you think it's coincidental that J.D. was stopped in the middle of Ballina - only a few hours after a court hearing that implicated garda malpractice? Is it further coincidence still that someone reported Ann Edwards as driving erratically on the other side of the country 48 hours later? You think it was necessary on the back of that - that her car was searched?

Furthermore, you think it's a good use of tax payers money that she had an advanced welcoming crew of Gardai to meet her when she arrived at her family home in Wexford earlier tonight (Wednesday)? You think it stops at being a waste of taxpayers money that later in the evening, there's another guard camped outside her family home in an unmarked car?

Pure unadulterated intimidation - and on the taxpayers time and at the taxpayers expense.

Subconsciously I guess I was trying to do you a favour. Go back and read the nonsense you've been writing and perhaps you'll see why.:D

your gona have to try again because as ive repeatedly said to you vids of these people saying stuff and trying to look sad is not EVIDENCE.

just because you say something doesn't make it true. You having real trouble grasping that.

as an aside you claim that she lost her job as a result of the gardai calling to her work and blacking her. any proof no ?
    first it wasnt a job it was an internship which possibly might have resulted in a part time job. it was discontinued with reference to clause 11 what ever that is. sure ring her thee and ask her to post the agreement so we can all see .

Any proof of this alleged intimidation ?

dont you agree its easy for some one to allege something when no proof is required. you are now alleging that there is a national conspiracy involving every garda in the country judges solicitors revenue ...... any one else ?
    however the massive state conspiracy appears to have provided proof of harassment by your pall JD and are gathering more (from the seized computers )

seriously pal take off the tinfoil hat will ya

Why do you keep asking what he was pulled over for? He doesn't even know himself because he decided to take off instead of deal with the Gardaí.
    You think it sounds logical that a man that was in the presence of Gardai earlier in the day - in a process whereby he alleges malfeasance - that they then pull him in when he's on his own a few hours later?
    If anyone was looking at this in any way objectively, it's the very first question that needs answering (and well you know it).
    He could certainly raise a defence of mental illness if his paranoia has caused him to act so recklessly.
    That's right - you continue on with the character assassination.
    No, they pick and choose the laws they wish to follow and ignore context and exceptions of those laws
    Fine. Then if you have come to this conclusion, what laws have I.I. chosen not to abide by?
    Of course it's a game. That's why you have them lying in court rooms looking for ambulances.
    And that train of events would never have played out had the County Registrar and the Gardai abided by Court Rules and the law of the land. Ironic that you pick out I.I. as the ones who are not compliant with the laws of the land.
    I hate to break your bubble but outside of his locals and people who take a personal interest in these kind of loons, he is not well known.
    Firstly, don't you worry yourself about bursting my bubble. Before recent weeks, I would have agreed. However, when you have 20 Gardai raiding J.D.'s family home - some armed, you think that's proportionate force? You think that's a good use of taxpayers money? Who called for that?
    He lodged the papers and then decided that this gave him the right to dictate the proceedings of the court room. Where is the law which allows someone to decide the direction of proceedings just because they have lodged a formal request? It doesn't exist. Where is the rule that the court must recognise someone because they shout louder than anyone else? You talk about selectively following laws. Well all you have to do is look at their videos. They part quote laws, ignore subsections and try and force meaning out of laws that doesn't exist.
    The individual in question lodged the necessary paperwork with the Courts Office to facilitate him asking said question at the outset of the days proceedings. That's what he was advised by the Courts Office. If you have an issue with that, take it up with them.

Secondly, if you are saying that the County Registrar fully intended to accommodate that individual and his question at a later stage, all he had to do was say so. That would be common courtesy. But he didn't - as he had NO intention of accommodating that member of the public.
    It was a pathetic insult to deflect a question.
    Really? I maintain that if someone is going to certify me as insane by way of an online discussion, it would be encouraging if they could at least spell. If you want to take the moral highground on that one, then have a chat with the guy who came out with that. I don't recall insulting anyone on this thread in that disgusting and reprehensible way.
    Zero proof so far. You've provided nothing. The only thing we have proof of is that he has been convicted of harassment and sending threatening texts and that a threatening email was sent from his account to a judge. He claims this was due to some hacking conspiracy.
    mynamejeff wrote:
    your gona have to try again because as ive repeatedly said to you vids of these people saying stuff and trying to look sad is not EVIDENCE.

just because you say something doesn't make it true. You having real trouble grasping that.

as an aside you claim that she lost her job as a result of the gardai calling to her work and blacking her. any proof no ?
    first it wasnt a job it was an internship which possibly might have resulted in a part time job. it was discontinued with reference to clause 11 what ever that is. sure ring her thee and ask her to post the agreement so we can all see .
    So now it's an internship when it suits you. Should we take that as evidence now? ...or only the aspects that support your point of view.

Well, it's very simple. You two want evidence. Pick up the phone and call that practice and ask to speak to her then. I suppose that won't be evidence either.

mynamejeff wrote:
    Any proof of this alleged intimidation ?
    Is anyone disputing that 20 Gardai raided his house. If as you claim, Mr. Doocey is unwell, there is no way that would happen. It would be 1 guard calling out to him - telling him the error of his ways. Otherwise, him being stopped on the street a few hours after he was already in their presence doesn't sound in any way logical. There is no such thing as coincidence - things happen for a reason and that reason stinks.
    mynamejeff wrote:
    dont you agree its easy for some one to allege something when no proof is required. you are now alleging that there is a national conspiracy involving every garda in the country judges solicitors revenue ...... any one else ?
    There are issues in terms of accountability, transparency and corrupt practises in state bodies/institutions - most notably the judiciary, the legal profession and the gardai. The dogs on the street know it. You want to label that as a 'conspiracy', whatever. It's true that all three functions work together on a daily basis in the course of their work. I'm sure there's some common ground between them.
    To believe otherwise can only indicate that either you are naive in the extreme or you have a vested interest in one of the aforementioned groups.

With regard to Revenue, you think it's not plausible that they lifted the phone and talked with them? Again, you're completely naive if you think this isn't a possibility. In the case of Stephen Manning, he suddenly got a visit from the child protection agency, Tusla - on the very day of a court hearing. Again, there is no such thing as coincidences - things happen for a reason - and that reason in this example also stinks.

mynamejeff wrote:
    seriously pal take off the tinfoil hat will ya
    lol. Take your head out of the sand, wake up and smell the coffee (that's if you really do believe what you're writing).

So now it's an internship when it suits you. Should we take that as evidence now? ...or only the aspects that support your point of view.

Well, it's very simple. You two want evidence. Pick up the phone and call that practice and ask to speak to her then. I suppose that won't be evidence either.

Is anyone disputing that 20 Gardai raided his house. If as you claim, Mr. Doocey is unwell, there is no way that would happen. It would be 1 guard calling out to him - telling him the error of his ways. Otherwise, him being stopped on the street a few hours after he was already in their presence doesn't sound in any way logical. There is no such thing as coincidence - things happen for a reason and that reason stinks.

There are issues in terms of accountability, transparency and corrupt practises in state bodies/institutions - most notably the judiciary, the legal profession and the gardai. The dogs on the street know it. You want to label that as a 'conspiracy', whatever. It's true that all three functions work together on a daily basis in the course of their work. I'm sure there's some common ground between them.
    To believe otherwise can only indicate that either you are naive in the extreme or you have a vested interest in one of the aforementioned groups.

With regard to Revenue, you think it's not plausible that they lifted the phone and talked with them? Again, you're completely naive if you think this isn't a possibility. In the case of Stephen Manning, he suddenly got a visit from the child protection agency, Tusla - on the very day of a court hearing. Again, there is no such thing as coincidences - things happen for a reason - and that reason in this example also stinks.

lol. Take your head out of the sand, wake up and smell the coffee (that's if you really do believe what you're writing).

It says internship on the email that she shows . did i make that up or did she ?

who knows what happened that morning all we have proporting to be evidence is this man word which changes and is very very questionable.

are you still claiming that becase manning or doocey or who ever says it to a camera that makes it true ?

Aaaaa so now tulsa is involved in bringing down this innocent man , this hero of the west this last angry nut case .

still waiting for evidence , no sign yet . but then again we both know why that id dont we ?
    becase here is none

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement