Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Soft Falling Rain

Shemale wrote: »
    Only saw from the last fence "streaming" my balls. Fav looked to be having a spin.

What did I miss.

The winner, as the rp commentary put it, hampered basically the entire field with his erratic last few jumps. Took out the favourite first, then your horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,814 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

The New One impressed in the end. That was tough conditions to recover from.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,576 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

the old one more like!

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    the old one more like!

The Best One in last furlong though. I thought that was good considering the ground and fact he was so many lengths behind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

The New One impressed in the end. That was tough conditions to recover from.

Impressed! Terrible jumping when under pressure. Faugheen would have slaughtered them today, very unimpressive imo

• Advertisement

''in the end'' to jump like that ,to fall so far behind and to pull it out in the end .That was the good.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭oPATCHo

Wont win in March jumping like that. Non TNO backers will be liking that, and a tough hard race for him. Will probably recover ok for March, but not sure connections wanted him to be grinded that hard in his last prep run

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

''in the end'' to jump like that ,to fall so far behind and to pull it out in the end .That was the good.

In the end he was under severe pressure to beat a horse who is well below championship level, obviously today is not the day but even so to struggle to win today was a very poor performance irrespective of the win but moreso the poor jumps he produced when he came under the pump. The only good thing for TNO backers is he might push out a couple of points in the betting after it

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Rickamania1

Fancy Twinlight in the 3pm at Ascot.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

Frontline 3.05 Naas. A big run expected today....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭oPATCHo

Come on Sacre!!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Rickamania1

I'm between that and Westerners Son

Trader JACK 33-1 3.10
    No form of late. Placed in a few higher class races middle of last year.
    I like ew

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Ice87

Fancy Twinlight in the 3pm at Ascot.

Taking a chance on him too. Think going right handed will suit him.

very disappointing not the same sacre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

I don't think Geraghty pushed him too hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

He was hardly driven to the line there though? Had Dodging Bullets off the bridle a good way out. Think they'd be happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Bit harsh. I thought he ran a blinding race. Wasn't once smacked by Geraghty.

Looked ominous for a while for SS to blitz them but was ordinary in the end. As I said earlier though it's a run he got through unscathed, maybe that's all Henderson wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

Travelled the best he just got tired which being off for so long he's entitled to do.

• Advertisement

I am being harsh was hoping he would win!

Dodging Bullets race fit, too strong ,the recent runs to his advantage .

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭HAMMERCURRENT

I am being harsh was hoping he would win!

I backed him myself! unfortunately horses aren't machines and thankfully he came home sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

The winner, as the rp commentary put it, hampered basically the entire field with his erratic last few jumps. Took out the favourite first, then your horse.

The bastard...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

sdoc13 wrote: »
    3.10 Lingfield. Clockmaker can go close here. Down the weights and down in class. Draw a small concern as normally makes it however has run well from wide draws previously. Draw has held me back a bit but I still think the 20s with corals is good value. 1 pt win

A never closer 4th. Max bet next time. Put this in your trackers. Better draw 7 or 8f and lump on

Dodging Bullets race fit, too strong ,the recent runs to his advantage .

Bullets isn't stylish but he's a game horse, was looking rough for him at one stage but he loves a fight. That's simply his style and wouldn't downplay it.

oPATCHo wrote: »
    Wont win in March jumping like that. Non TNO backers will be liking that, and a tough hard race for him. Will probably recover ok for March, but not sure connections wanted him to be grinded that hard in his last prep run

Said it in the NRNB last week that I thought his form was awful this year and doesn't have the tactical speed and his hurdling when it gets to racing is poor. His form last year was far stronger, this time last year he had a scrap with MTOY and now he is struggling to get by a 149 horse getting 8lbs.

He got past a horse that had nothing left in the last furlong, hardly outgunned him the manner of a World Hurdler never mind a Champion Hurdler.

Bullets isn't stylish but he's a game horse, was looking rough for him at one stage but he loves a fight. That's simply his style and wouldn't downplay it.

He is a lovely jumper, he took off at one and I thought he was going to land on it and he landed running.

5/2 NRNB Sprinter is like stealing money isn't it?

Smashing run, looked a bit cold out the back but when Barry let him forward the sparkle was definitely there, he just wasn't fit as you would expect.
    Howjoe1 wrote: »
    I don't think Geraghty pushed him too hard.

I was glad to see him do it, they must be confident his heart is fine.

5/2 NRNB is stealing money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

3/1 nrnb with betfred. Im gonna have a nice bet as its all about march for sacre and connections delighted with sacre.

Advertisement