Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone watching that <snip> on prime time

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

K4t wrote: »
    I do indeed and I think it is wrong that they go to jail. It's not though.

I'm not entirely sure if you are serious.

Would you like the McCarthy-Dundons ordering hits from prison as much as they liked without any repercussions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭yipeeeee

I do indeed and I think it is wrong that they go to jail. It's not though.

Da fuq?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Mardy Bum wrote: »
    I'm not entirely sure if you are serious.
    I am. You can even send me a pm for confirmation of my seriousness if you wish.
    Would you like the McCarthy-Dundons ordering hits from prison as much as they liked without any repercussions?
    It would be wrong to prosecute them for any orders given and regardless of outcome.

I'd like that the people who receive their orders refuse to carry out the 'hits', and if they do take it upon themselves to carry out the hits I'd like if the police prevented them from doing so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭Richard

What about them? Do I think they should be criminally charged for giving orders? No.

It hasn't, not physical harm anyway. Has it ever been a cause? Yes, probably. It is.
    Thankfully, you're not in charge...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Richard wrote: »
    Thankfully, you're not in charge...
    I would imagine every single person who posts on Boards, as well as 99% of the general population of Ireland, would agree with you.

And that greatly reassures me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement