Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feeling Old

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

OldGoat wrote: »
    Oh don't let the wrinkles fool ya. We can get pretty rumbustious when we swap meds or the sherry gets passed around.

Sir, I look forward with great anticipation to being "rumbustious" as an old codger. I wish to thank you and your fantastic team of engineers, and would wish to subscribe to your newsletter. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭Baron Kurtz

I went to my ten year reunion a few years ago. A really tragic affair. Most of the men looked to be 5-10 years older than their actual age. Bulging beer bellies, receeding hairlines, tired and dead looking eyes. Most hadn't managed to make much of their lives. The whole thing was a waste of time and only underlined and reinforced what I knew then - that I had very little in common with my fellow East Galwaymen.

You are obsessed with this theme. Every post of yours is a reproach for other's inadequacies with a cynical, hate-filled observation.
    Why is this? Is your portrayal of yourself purely an imagined ideal or do you seethe in the mirror every morning as to the true reality?

Advertisement