Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Time for Swannie to take a powder and go POOF! It was fun! Thanks for staging the race wolf. As for all my strong competitors (and winning Hugo), "I'll be back!" :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Oooh look at the shiny new Lair!

Congrats Hugo :D

I fell asleep curled up in a ball on the couch, it was lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Currently watching Secrets of a Living Doll on More 4. Must say it's a little strange :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Currently watching Secrets of a Living Doll on More 4. Must say it's a little strange :pac:

*Googles programme title*

Holy Christ! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Currently watching Secrets of a Living Doll on More 4. Must say it's a little strange 
    I think I saw that, or something similar before. Creepy.

• Advertisement

*Googles programme title*

Holy Christ! :eek:
    I think I saw that, or something similar before. Creepy.

I am pretty open minded and I say "let them off if they're not doing any harm to anyone" but sometimes I stand back and go what the actual ****? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Congrats to Hugo and good night to all!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Pleasant slumbers aaron

I has to stay up for another little while. Gots to take my antibiotics in an hour or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I go to watch the World Darts Championship Final for a few hours, and ye end the lair while i'm gone, sneaky mofos.

Congrats though to the classy owner of this fine establishment, the Classy Man himself, Lord Stiglitz :D

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I go to watch the World Darts Championship Final for a few hours, and ye end the lair while i'm gone, sneaky mofos.

Congrats though to the classy owner of this fine establishment, the Classy Man himself, Lord Stiglitz :D

And there was us thinking earlier that we wouldn't get it until tomorrow! :pac:
    Delighted Hugo won it though, there's no one else more deserving of it :D

Praise from Caesar! Thank you my good man! :)

Too kind MT! :)

I'm gonna hit the hay lads. Goodnight all! :)

Well we were dead wrong, in all fairness long may it last Hugo :cool:

Too kind MT! :)

I'm gonna hit the hay lads. Goodnight all! :)

It's only the truth kind sir :D Goodnight m'dear! :)
    Well we were dead wrong, in all fairness long may it last Hugo :cool:

We went through something like 600 posts today. It got a bit crazy and desperate :o

Stereomatic will be pissed :pac:

Stereomatic will be pissed :pac:

All I got to say is better luck next time. To be honest and I mean no ill or offence to Stereo but I think some of the more frequent and long term posters should get it. But that's my opinion and as I said I mean no offence :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

All I got to say is better luck next time. To be honest and I mean no ill or offence to Stereo but I think some of the more frequent and long term posters should get it. But that's my opinion and as I said I mean no offence :o

That why I like throwing out to a random number to decide the victor. Gives everyone an equal chance

That why I like throwing out to a random number to decide the victor. Gives everyone an equal chance

I prefer it that way!! I didn't like all the racing! :o Think my web browser was on the point of crashing at one stage :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

I prefer it that way!! I didn't like all the racing! :o Think my web browser was on the point of crashing at one stage :o
    I agree it was madness! I posted the fact there was like 100 posts to go and 10 minutes later the thread was closed. It was mad!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Woohoo Hugo! Couldn't happen to a nicer chap! :):)

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    I agree it was madness! I posted the fact there was like 100 posts to go and 10 minutes later the thread was closed. It was mad!

I am really surprised with how desperate it got :eek: As I said my browser got an awful batein this evening :pac:

I suppose the random number is better than racing to 10,000.

Agreed! It's a lot more fair that way anyway :)

Suppose it is, nice change of pace from the regulars getting it every time.

Tis indeedy. Anyway Lith, what's craicing in your land?

Ain't a lot craicing here, eating cereal, browsing through Facebook - it's a great life i lead :pac:

Ain't a lot craicing here, eating cereal, browsing through Facebook - it's a great life i lead :pac:

Pretty much the same. Another two weeks of this. I am not complaining about having long holidays but it's annoying when you have nothing to do and the days seem drawn out ta feck! :/

Pretty much the same. Another two weeks of this. I am not complaining about having long holidays but it's annoying when you have nothing to do and the days seem drawn out ta feck! :/

Long holidays are great if ya have something to do, but sat on your ass during those long holidays, it gets boring after a week.

• Advertisement

Long holidays are great if ya have something to do, but sat on your ass during those long holidays, it gets boring after a week.

Well the first few weeks it was grand. I had a pile of stuff to do and organise before Christmas and during it. I had being busy for the last week and a half and then suddenly it's a dead stop. I have cleaned my house more than it needed. Anymore cleaning and the house is sterile :pac:

I suppose my good old friend Xbox is going to have to help me fight the boredom!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement