Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

What happened Mozz?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Alright Mozz??

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

SW wrote: »
    :D

wouldn't be the first time Wimbledon upset Liverpool fans in the cup :pac:

Aye Mickey Thomas back in '88

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

It's nothing major. Just sick of getting rejection emails from restaurants and hotels.

I need to find work placement for next semester and everywhere I have asked has pretty much refused to take anyone on. It's a bloody pain.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

• Advertisement

Hey Seph, Mozzie & everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hang in there mozz, know it's a pain but someone will say yes. Chin up girl :)

on a totally random matter, where has sammy got to? she hasn't posted here in a good while

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    It's nothing major. Just sick of getting rejection emails from restaurants and hotels.

I need to find work placement for next semester and everywhere I have asked has pretty much refused to take anyone on. It's a bloody pain.

Oh I know that's a pain. Had to do it while I was in college. Hang in there Mozz. You'll get something. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How's the form pals?

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

How's the form pals?
    I'll let you know after the free-kick :P

EDIT: not good >.<

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

Reading over my world domination plans here.

I'll let you know after the free-kick :P

EDIT: not good >.<

What happened with that free-kick again there.

Missed the replay

G'wan Liverpool :D

hang in there mozz, know it's a pain but someone will say yes. Chin up girl :)

on a totally random matter, where has sammy got to? she hasn't posted here in a good while
    Oh I know that's a pain. Had to do it while I was in college. Hang in there Mozz. You'll get something. :)

I know someone is bound to say yes but I am getting pretty sick of the rejection emails and phonecalls. I know Kerry is filled with restaurants and hotels BUT it is a pretty big county. I am trying to keep it to the restaurants and hotels close enough to me. But by the looks of things I am going to end up 60 miles out in Kenmare :( And I can't afford buses out that far! :o

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    What happened with that free-kick again there.

Missed the replay
    :P

Gerard shoots over the wall and into the net >.<

G'wan Liverpool :D
    you shush!! :P:D

:P

Gerard shoots over the wall and into the net >.<

had to get you to post that

had to get you to post that
    you're some fecker!! :P:pac:

you're some fecker!! :P:pac:

Its the little things in life ...

• Advertisement

I know someone is bound to say yes but I am getting pretty sick of the rejection emails and phonecalls. I know Kerry is filled with restaurants and hotels BUT it is a pretty big county. I am trying to keep it to the restaurants and hotels close enough to me. But by the looks of things I am going to end up 60 miles out in Kenmare :( And I can't afford buses out that far! :o

could you arrange to get a lift off someone?

& secondly Minty.

i6yUpjR.png

& secondly Minty.

i6yUpjR.png
    as long as we raise the kids a wombles!! :pac:

I'm sure you have tried all the hotels around Killarney.

How long will placement be for?

Worth coming home & looking around?

Just found an old friend on Facebook. We were in primary school together but went to different secondary schools and I stopped talking to her before I did my Leaving Cert, lot of drama and we both acted quite immaturely. Turns out she's doing cancer research in RCSI. Fair play to her.

It's a tiring process. I know it's hard but don't get disheartened. Have my fingers crossed for you!

could you arrange to get a lift off someone?

There is no one I know that works or lives back in Kenmare. Closest I could get a lift to Kenmare is to Waterville. It's a long way out of the way. And if I don't get a positive answer out of one of the hotels soon the college could end up sending me back there..
    & secondly Minty.

i6yUpjR.png

What's that Ted?

There is no one I know that works or lives back in Kenmare. Closest I could get a lift to Kenmare is to Waterville. It's a long way out of the way. And if I don't get a positive answer out of one of the hotels soon the college could end up sending me back there..

What's that Ted?

Check this link out.

http://www.boards.ie/love.php

Does some kind of vbulletin magic to see who thanked your posts & quoted you most or summat

What's that Ted?

ahh that's a bummer :( hope you find something. Have my fingers crossed!

• Advertisement

Check this link out.

http://www.boards.ie/love.php

Does some kind of vbulletin magic to see who thanked your posts & quoted you most or summat

SW is on winning form so he is :pac: xPPx a close second!!
    ahh that's a bummer :( hope you find something. Have my fingers crossed!

Thanks pet!! :) As you said earlier got to keep the chin up and hope for the best :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement