Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Where am I in your list mozzy :pac:?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Where am I in your list mozzy :pac:?

You're fourth on the list but yerself and Wolfie are a dead even.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Just watching the latest episode of Stalker here now. Then it's time for bed. Work in the morning. I'm on the late shift, plus I'm on call tomorrow night so I'm intending on getting a good night's sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

I hope I'm either 9th or 42nd Mozzie!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    You're fourth on the list but yerself and Wolfie are a dead even.

4th? Wow :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I remember doing that match thing before and Wolfie was right up in top ten. Now Wolfie is clear winner.. I must ponder the meaning of this..

I joined POF because I was kinda bored. See what happens.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Why not? Anyone try tinder?. I used be on gaydar girls but got bored with it..

True. Tried Tinder but I didn't really like it. People looking for no strings sex, that's not what I want.

Oh right haha didn't know that!! :o pof it is!!

• Advertisement

That could have been just my experience with it, it can't hurt to try!

Why not? Anyone try tinder?. I used be on gaydar girls but got bored with it..

I have ,had no luck with it,other have though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

pof isn't too bad:) nearly went on one or two dates when i tried online dating

Got a couple of messages already, and sent one myself. :o

Nice one Paws, I won't be trying them for now, off market attempting to mind myself for a while.

:)

That has to be done too, I know the feeling. I've been single for 2 years now, rough break up though, so decided to focus on myself for a bit.

Got a couple of messages already, and sent one myself. :o

Ah POF. I was on that years ago. I found it all right. I got a few dates off it but some of the men on it came across bit prowlish. I wish you all the best with it though :)

Hopefully now that it's not as new it might have weeded out those types. How are you now Mozz?.

Hopefully now that it's not as new it might have weeded out those types. How are you now Mozz?.

I hope so too. Came across a lot of tools on it all right but then again they were just out for one thing :o

I am grand now. Watching some Family Guy and chillaxing. Sent off an email to another hotel so here's hoping I'll hear something back!! :)

How's things with you Grem?

I'm a bit nervous about it tbh. Kinda fed up being single. Everyone around me is in relationships and it's really making me miss being with someone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I'm a bit nervous about it tbh. Kinda fed up being single. Everyone around me is in relationships and it's really making me miss being with someone.

I can relate xPPx

You shouldn't be nervous. It's grand out. A friend of mine found her now husband through POF. She only joined for the craic!

I can relate xPPx

Me three, I do like my freedom though.

Exactly, treat it for what it is, not the be all and end all. Less priority you give it, easier it is..

Me three, I do like my freedom though.

I'm an awkward son of a bitch though!

I'm an awkward son of a bitch though!

Me too :D

*high 5*

:pac:

How are ye awkward? :o

It is quite annoying when literally everyone around you is with someone. My brother and my friend are both in new relationships, most of my acquaintances are with someone, I'm the only single one at work too.
    I'm nice, y'know? I'd like to think I am and have been a good girlfriend. I just don't really get noticed.

Being a Billy NoMates isn't helping me either! LOL :D:o

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    How are ye awkward? 
    I am also curious. :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement