Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3rd Antichrist?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Some of the people named as potentially the third antichrist who were not it include:

Saddam Hussein
    George W Bush
    Osama bin Laden
    Vladimir Putin
    Slobosan Milosevic
    Mohammed Taqi Mesbah Yazdi
    Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
    Colonel Muammar Gaddafi
    Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
    Donald Trump
    Barack Obama
    Bill Clinton
    Hilary Clinton
    Ronald Reagan

So any American president or any outspoken Middle East leader can become the anti-Christ? Admittedly there are some very evil people in the above list and especially the two leaders of the 2 terrorist organisations. Others are more convenient. Sometimes they are picked as it is argued their names sound like Mabus.

Mesbah Yazdi for example. This guy is an 82 year old Iranian priest with hardline views on America and against Iran's current moderate government. He is unlikely to hold power in Iran.

Saddam was compared to Mabus. Mabus is Subam backwards. Turn the b around and you get a d and it is Sudam. Close to Saddam!

Then there is the comparison between the word Mabus and the word Trump. Saumb is how letters from Mabus is arranged to be Trump. The S is code for T like in Hister for Hitler. The A is really R and b is p upside down. Personally I find Nostradamus fascinating but from a science fiction perspective akin to Mad Max or Blade Runner.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

He's known as a man in a blue turban

• Registered Users Posts: 17,781 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Nostradamus wrote in Middle French, using vague words, metaphors, and obscure, dated references. There are dozens of different translations of his "Centuries" book, with many variations on different words and phrases. This wide variety of interpretations helps the prophecies come "true," since if one translation doesn't really support the historical evidence, another can often be found that fits better.
    https://www.livescience.com/24213-nostradamus.html

In my teenage years, I had a great interest in Nostradamus

Did you ever see a Nostradamus documentary called the Man who Saw Tomorrow? It was hosted by Orson Welles, and was very good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,271 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

branie2 wrote: »
    Did you ever see a Nostradamus documentary called the Man who Saw Tomorrow? It was hosted by Orson Welles, and was very good.

Yeah seen it a good few years ago 1981

Remember the bit about the attack on New York:eek:

Here's a linky

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hg6li

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Nostradamus (among others) indicated Mt. Vesuvius will erupt end of 2018 (late winter).

Other interesting, but very questionable predictions:

WW3 to begin 3mths after the EU closes it’s borders, specific focus on France, the 'blue turban' may relate to the UN.
    There is some talk already of Chi-Rus-Nk setting up their own alternative internet, and eventually reserve currency.

Asteroid damage, possibly from 101955/Bennu, significant disruption, but not overly so.

Nostradamus (among others) indicated Mt. Vesuvius will erupt end of 2018 (late winter).

Other interesting, but very questionable predictions:

WW3 to begin 3mths after the EU closes it’s borders, specific focus on France, the 'blue turban' may relate to the UN.
    There is some talk already of Chi-Rus-Nk setting up their own alternative internet, and eventually reserve currency.

Asteroid damage, possibly from 101955/Bennu, significant disruption, but not overly so.

I believe if WW3 was to happen, it would be the result of the change in nature of some powerful country. Most likely this would be the US. Over the last number of years, we have seen some politicians there pandering to racists, paranoid freaks, etc. who apparently make up a sizeable minority there. The US is divided between a moderate majority and a significant radical and racist paranoid minority. You can see the result of this now with Donald Trump deciding to pander to a portion of the electorate most presidents preferred to ignore.

This is where the dangers start. Trump is not a racist, isolationist paranoid survivalist freak but he has decided to sell himself to such individuals and probably owes the US far right money. The US far right have used Trump as a stepping stone and so far relations with countries traditionally seen as US allies (including the UK) have disimproved. Trump is not a believer in the cause he fronts for but suppose the movement gains momentum and takes advantage of events and sets up a dictatorship? Trump would be replaced by a real KKK operative and a fanatic regime would rule the most powerful country on earth. Things like the Iran deal, climate change, relations with other powers, etc. would be seen by Europe, the UK, etc. as more important than maintaining relations with a dictatorial US. This then could lead to war and the US treating Europe like they did the Middle East.

Of course, all this depends on the far right's stepping stone Trump to remain in place and remain committed. Trump is in deep trouble and Trump quickly changes his ideology when it suits and if this Flynn/Kushner thing comes to him, he will rat on those above him too thus making the possibility of a US KKK dictatorship remote.

I believe if WW3 was to happen, it would be the result of the change in nature of some powerful country. Most likely this would be the US. Over the last number of years, we have seen some politicians there pandering to racists, paranoid freaks, etc. who apparently make up a sizeable minority there. The US is divided between a moderate majority and a significant radical and racist paranoid minority. You can see the result of this now with Donald Trump deciding to pander to a portion of the electorate most presidents preferred to ignore.

This is where the dangers start. Trump is not a racist, isolationist paranoid survivalist freak but he has decided to sell himself to such individuals and probably owes the US far right money. The US far right have used Trump as a stepping stone and so far relations with countries traditionally seen as US allies (including the UK) have disimproved. Trump is not a believer in the cause he fronts for but suppose the movement gains momentum and takes advantage of events and sets up a dictatorship? Trump would be replaced by a real KKK operative and a fanatic regime would rule the most powerful country on earth. Things like the Iran deal, climate change, relations with other powers, etc. would be seen by Europe, the UK, etc. as more important than maintaining relations with a dictatorial US. This then could lead to war and the US treating Europe like they did the Middle East.

Of course, all this depends on the far right's stepping stone Trump to remain in place and remain committed. Trump is in deep trouble and Trump quickly changes his ideology when it suits and if this Flynn/Kushner thing comes to him, he will rat on those above him too thus making the possibility of a US KKK dictatorship remote.

That all sounds like a bad 'B movie' sci-fi script from the '80s.

Trump won the election, mainly because of the industrial neglect over decade(s) e.g. Detroit, dust-belt etc. People voted for #1 job security, and that's what they're generally getting (stocks/shares all at peak).

It wasn't reliant on support from a few old boys out at in their pickups at the weekends, having a few beers, burning wood and wearing white sheets in the deep south.

The 3rd AC (if there is to be one), will likely come from (ME&A), but may well threaten the current world leadership or balances of power.

That all sounds like a bad 'B movie' sci-fi script from the '80s.

Trump won the election, mainly because of the industrial neglect over decade(s) e.g. Detroit, dust-belt etc. People voted for #1 job security, and that's what they're generally getting (stocks/shares all at peak).

It wasn't reliant on support from a few old boys out at in their pickups at the weekends, having a few beers, burning wood and wearing white sheets in the deep south.

The 3rd AC (if there is to be one), will likely come from (ME&A), but may well threaten the current world leadership or balances of power.

All this 3rd antichrist stuff is from one man's imagination and Nostradamus is not supposed to be taken as fact. He predicted stuff but it was written in a coded way and his writings have been interpreted to mean predictions of various events.

I already stated the majority of Americans do not vote for KKK and other racist religious fanatics. Most Americans do not want that but there exists Americans with very racist intolerant views who would think nothing of using nuclear weapons against supposed 'enemies' and who think killing all Muslims is ok.

Donald Trump is a clown and he should know better than to dabble in the dealings of such people. But the dangers of extremism in US politics remains and though I personally see a fascist American dictatorship being stopped before it gets started, I believe the 3rd antichrist would have to be from a powerful country. With the sole exception of Israel, there is not one Middle Eastern nation with the ability to start world war 3. Israel is not an enemy of the West and is not a priority of the Russians or Chinese either. So unless some superpower suddenly sells a massive amount of nukes to some middle East nation other than Israel, the third antichrist from there is not coming anytime soon.

• Advertisement

All this 3rd antichrist stuff is from one man's imagination and Nostradamus is not supposed to be taken as fact. He predicted stuff but it was written in a coded way and his writings have been interpreted to mean predictions of various events.

I already stated the majority of Americans do not vote for KKK and other racist religious fanatics. Most Americans do not want that but there exists Americans with very racist intolerant views who would think nothing of using nuclear weapons against supposed 'enemies' and who think killing all Muslims is ok.

Donald Trump is a clown and he should know better than to dabble in the dealings of such people. But the dangers of extremism in US politics remains and though I personally see a fascist American dictatorship being stopped before it gets started, I believe the 3rd antichrist would have to be from a powerful country. With the sole exception of Israel, there is not one Middle Eastern nation with the ability to start world war 3. Israel is not an enemy of the West and is not a priority of the Russians or Chinese either. So unless some superpower suddenly sells a massive amount of nukes to some middle East nation other than Israel, the third antichrist from there is not coming anytime soon.

The US is one (if not the most) ethnically diverse nations on the planet, all your talk of the kkk politics/ians is a figment of your imagination.

Yes some inequality exists, but it does everywhere. Wealth (distribution) is the bigger divide. Donald is a fairly smart (but randomly expressive) billionaire and perhaps the last chance for the US economy (via slightly protectionist approach) against Eastern globalisation. But they will still likely sign a post-brexit deal shortly for mutual benefit.

There are plenty of players in the ME&A that can imitate ww3, but mostly through coalitions e.g. Rus was invited in, to help Syr's regime defeat the black flag wavers. Israel is a complex state and generally it's actions are de-stablising (they took out a dozen IRG this weekend) and just today it's PM is being questioned about corruption, amidst public protests.

NK could start W3 (of sorts) now if it wanted to, and Kim could be an AC candidate. Training re-commences with tonight's full moon and could upset Rocketman further. One single high altitude pulse from him could be very damaging indeed.

Meanwhile (mostly religious-free) China have recently tested hyper-sonic '41' delivery that can deliver tenfold payloads anywhere within minutes. Just one of those could immobilise an entire contentment.

So, yes plenty of candidates to choose from already.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

3. Have a name like MABUS or SUBAM. The latter was used for justifying Saddam as the 3rd antichrist I remember. But Saddam was not really religious, fought against religious extremists in his country but was not the leader of a powerful country.

Leaders of powerful countries often act under the direction of powerful people in the background - the hidden hand so to speak. I can think of a powerful person who has a name with 5 letters and one is the letter "S". Not a world leader but somebody who has a lot of influence globally.

The Antichrist would not go around with horns and a blazing tail. He or she would probably be very charistmatic, appeal to youth and support good causes which would ultimately suit his or her agenda.

Nostradamus's predictions have been twisted to suit different agendas over the years so I would pay little heed to them. Everyone is capable of good and evil.

Emme wrote: »
    Leaders of powerful countries often act under the direction of powerful people in the background - the hidden hand so to speak. I can think of a powerful person who has a name with 5 letters and one is the letter "S". Not a world leader but somebody who has a lot of influence globally.

The Antichrist would not go around with horns and a blazing tail. He or she would probably be very charistmatic, appeal to youth and support good causes which would ultimately suit his or her agenda.

Nostradamus's predictions have been twisted to suit different agendas over the years so I would pay little heed to them. Everyone is capable of good and evil.

True. Donald Trump for example is clearly an agent of someone else. Trump is not evil but those he owes money and favours to are most certainly evil and seem to want to mess up America very deliberately. You could have Trump owing money to a set of Anti-American Russian criminals who in turn owe money to Anti-Western 'Islamists'. EVERYHTING America's current regime has done has made America look bad in the eyes of the world, has created more hatred and chaos and has been a very NEGATIVE regime from an AMERICAN perspective. I NEVER saw a president look so UNHAPPY as Donald Trump did on inauguration day. He looked more like a prisoner going into his cell for the first time ever. Says it all.

Of course, Nostradamus has been used and abused by many over the years. The anti-Christ could deceive people in a positive way or a negative way akin to whoever really rules America now. Of course, I also believe there is more than 3 anti-Christs and more than one can exist at a certain time. In recent years, I think ALL leaders of 'Islamic' terrorist groups like al Qaeda and ISIS, the current American regime's REAL leadership, elements of the Bush administration, the former Yugoslavia's Milosevic regime, and many others are ALL examples of anti-Christs.

True. Donald Trump for example is clearly an agent of someone else. Trump is not evil but those he owes money and favours to are most certainly evil and seem to want to mess up America very deliberately. You could have Trump owing money to a set of Anti-American Russian criminals who in turn owe money to Anti-Western 'Islamists'. EVERYHTING America's current regime has done has made America look bad in the eyes of the world, has created more hatred and chaos and has been a very NEGATIVE regime from an AMERICAN perspective. I NEVER saw a president look so UNHAPPY as Donald Trump did on inauguration day. He looked more like a prisoner going into his cell for the first time ever. Says it all.

You clearly have an ill-formed anti-trump bias. Sure he's not great, but to suggest the '$billionaire' owes people money? Or 'favours', sure he was largely self-funded, and refused cash/sponsorship from corporations during his campaign, unlike many others who were representing big pharma etc.

And that the non-politican whom no one thought would even win is controlled/planted? Have you even read his twitter page? Does he not just say whatever he wants (too much dismay), and not what someone else wants.

Then the further delusion to go and say he didn't enjoy the inauguration???

The big lad lapped that up, sure he only slammed Obama/Clinton who was sitting behind him, and more or less called all the democratic politicians on stage beside him useless wasters. It was probably the best day out he ever had, to a global audience.
    Of course, Nostradamus has been used and abused by many over the years. The anti-Christ could deceive people in a positive way or a negative way akin to whoever really rules America now. Of course, I also believe there is more than 3 anti-Christs and more than one can exist at a certain time. In recent years, I think ALL leaders of 'Islamic' terrorist groups like al Qaeda and ISIS, the current American regime's REAL leadership, elements of the Bush administration, the former Yugoslavia's Milosevic regime, and many others are ALL examples of anti-Christs.

Nostradamus's predictions are a mixed bag, but there is occasional loose correlation. Think several folks also indicated the big volcano off Italy would erupt in the late winter of '18 so that would be one to pencil in.

You clearly have an ill-formed anti-trump bias. Sure he's not great, but to suggest the '$billionaire' owes people money? Or 'favours', sure he was largely self-funded, and refused cash/sponsorship from corporations during his campaign, unlike many others who were representing big pharma etc.

And that the non-politican whom no one thought would even win is controlled/planted? Have you even read his twitter page? Does he not just say whatever he wants (too much dismay), and not what someone else wants.

Then the further delusion to go and say he didn't enjoy the inauguration???

The big lad lapped that up, sure he only slammed Obama/Clinton who was sitting behind him, and more or less called all the democratic politicians on stage beside him useless wasters. It was probably the best day out he ever had, to a global audience.

Nostradamus's predictions are a mixed bag, but there is occasional loose correlation. Think several folks also indicated the big volcano off Italy would erupt in the late winter of '18 so that would be one to pencil in.

I'm not anti-Trump. I'm against the people who run America and who hide behind Trump and cannot rule in their own right. They are evil and horrid. A lot of what is wrong in American politics goes back way beyond the current regime and the current regime is the end result of years of links between dodgy business, lobbies and poor politicians. The fact that the current regime seems to get everything wrong is obviously calculated. Trump is not a buffoon but is acting like one for the past few years for some reason.

Let's see what happens with the volcano in 2018. A lot of Nostradamus predictions were dots joined after events happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

None of Nostradamus's predictions have ever worked.
    They have only ever been tentatively connected through stretching and manipulation or out right fabrication after the fact.

Any time anyone ever tried to use his writing to predict an event before it happens, they have failed.

It's not a mixed bag at all if you actually look into it.

Why do several people think a volcano will go off in Italy in 2018? What are they using to reach this conclusion? How come they can't name the volcano or give a more exact date?

Which quatrain tells us about the volcano?

Which quatrain tells us about the volcano?

I'm probably alluding to other more modern seers± to specifically mention this for the Winter of 2018. Nos' through his style of writing (to avoid appearing as a magician at the time) is of course much more vague e.g.

(Cen 1, 87)
    Earth-shaking fire from the center of the Earth.
    will cause the towers around the New City {rome or ny?} to shake,
    Two great rocks for a long time will make war,
    And then Arethusa will color a new river red.

(Cen 10, 60)
    I weep for Nice, Monaco, Pisa, Genoa,
    Savona, Siena, Capua, Modena, Malta: {all Mediterranean coastal cities}
    For the above blood and sword for a New Year's gift {winter},
    Fire, the earth will tremble, water an unhappy reluctance.

± Some other more modern (accurate) seers have these for 2018 (published in Sept '17, so includes time since then)

– US forces striking North Korea by blowing up a key trade route
    – Kim Jong-un being overthrown by his own people
    – Failed attempt to impeach Donald Trump (yes)
    – The sinking of a US warship (couple damaged)
    – Theresa May will stay in power (yes)
    – Volcano eruption near Naples <<<<
    – Massive break in the Antarctic ice shelf (yes)
    – Mass strikes organised by Jeremy Corbyn
    – Terror attack on a UK motorway
    – A world flu epidemic linked to biological terrorism
    – Prince Harry announces his engagement (yes)
    – Terrorists launching a chemical attack on London or Berlin
    – Collapse of the Euro triggering riots across the EU
    – An overall “bad year” for the world economies

I'm probably alluding to other more modern seers± to specifically mention this for the Winter of 2018. Nos' through his style of writing (to avoid appearing as a magician at the time) is of course much more vague e.g.

(Cen 1, 87)
    Earth-shaking fire from the center of the Earth.
    will cause the towers around the New City {rome or ny?} to shake,
    Two great rocks for a long time will make war,
    And then Arethusa will color a new river red.

(Cen 10, 60)
    I weep for Nice, Monaco, Pisa, Genoa,
    Savona, Siena, Capua, Modena, Malta: {all Mediterranean coastal cities}
    For the above blood and sword for a New Year's gift {winter},
    Fire, the earth will tremble, water an unhappy reluctance.
    But neither of these actually refer to a volcano, nor 2018.
    And if it is 2018, does this mean January? Or the following December?

Also these quatrains have been used to "predict" many different things before and they were wrong then. Why would this next one be different?

± Some other more modern (accurate) seers have these for 2018 (published in Sept '17, so includes time since then)
    How exactly do you know these seers are accurate?
    – US forces striking North Korea by blowing up a key trade route
    – Kim Jong-un being overthrown by his own people
    – Failed attempt to impeach Donald Trump (yes)
    The sinking of a US warship (couple damaged)
    – Theresa May will stay in power (yes)
    – Volcano eruption near Naples <<<<
    – Massive break in the Antarctic ice shelf (yes)
    – Mass strikes organised by Jeremy Corbyn
    – Terror attack on a UK motorway
    – A world flu epidemic linked to biological terrorism
    Prince Harry announces his engagement (yes)
    – Terrorists launching a chemical attack on London or Berlin
    – Collapse of the Euro triggering riots across the EU
    – An overall “bad year” for the world economies
    Things like these are "predicted" every single year.

It's interesting that you seem to indicate that several ideas are already true when the are patently not.
    Ships getting damaged are not ships sinking. You cannot count that as an accurate prediction.
    Also Prince Harry got engaged in this year, not 2018.

It's always telling that the predictions are always nice and vague and open to wiggling after the fact.

King Mob wrote: »
    But neither of these actually refer to a volcano, nor 2018. And if it is 2018, does this mean January? Or the following December?

It's interesting that you seem to indicate that several ideas are already true when the are patently not.

Ships getting damaged are not ships sinking. You cannot count that as an accurate prediction. Also Prince Harry got engaged in this year, not 2018.

It's always telling that the predictions are always nice and vague and open to wiggling after the fact.

Yes Nos' is fairly vague, and so should be taken lightly.

The other seer is very specific. Late winter of 2018 (probably Jan 2019) for the quake. Geologists have expressed raised concerns about this area, along with others.

Fair amount of big grey ships getting bumped, no sinking as of yet as already I said, just a couple damaged (so far) which is correct.

As stated they were published Sept of 2017, and relate to anytime since then, but emphasis is on '18, thus some of the list mentioned have already materalised e.g. so the engagement is correct.

Do reckon Kim will flee NK, his other options aren't great, there is ongoing trade sanction violations occurring so they may be responded to. This chap also predicted both trump and brexit previously.

• Advertisement

The other seer is very specific. Late winter of 2018 (probably Jan 2019) for the quake. Geologists have expressed raised concerns about this area, along with others.
    So it's either January or February of 2018 or 2019.
    Or possibly this month?
    That's not very specific at all.

Why can he not provide a more solid time frame? Or an actual date?
    Fair amount of big grey ships getting bumped, no sinking as of yet as already I said, just a couple damaged (so far) which is correct.
    Yes, but the prediction was for a sinking.
    Saying that ships getting damaged somehow counts or somehow indicates that he's accurate is stretching.
    As stated they were published Sept of 2017, and relate to anytime since then, but emphasis is on '18, thus some of the list mentioned have already materalised e.g. so the engagement is correct.
    Might have been helpful for him to provide a date for this to happen to indicate he's accurate.
    Or maybe he could have given the name of a woman...

But he didn't. He guessed that a man around average marrying age would marry some one in the next 18 months or so.
    Not very impressive.

But if it's the case that he's already covering stuff since September, then how come he's not predicting stuff like the Argentinian Sub sinking recently?
    Or the shooting in Vegas?
    Or the whole thing in Catalonia?
    This chap also predicted both trump and brexit previously.
    So did a lot of people. This is not impressive either.
    What else has he predicted? Any unforeseeable events with some level of accuracy.

And of course, how is he predicting this stuff? Magic?

So it's either January or February of 2018 or 2019. Or possibly this month? That's not very specific at all. Why can he not provide a more solid time frame? Or an actual date?

Nope, again it was for late 2018 (and late winter) that isn't now. It's been a couple of thousand years since it last erupted (except for a slight, non-super eruption in 44), so to ask for the exact day is being a bit precious.
    Yes, but the prediction was for a sinking. Saying that ships getting damaged somehow counts or somehow indicates that he's accurate is stretching.

And 2018 isn't over yet, it hasn't started. from memory a couple of US's big grey ships nearly sank, that doesn't happen every year, well hopefully not.
    Might have been helpful for him to provide a date for this to happen to indicate he's accurate. Or maybe he could have given the name of a woman... But he didn't. He guessed that a man around average marrying age would marry some one in the next 18 months or so.

Yes, and maybe specify her favourite tv show and nail varnish colour or her favourite flavour of ice-cream.
    But if it's the case that he's already covering stuff since September, then how come he's not predicting stuff like the Argentinian Sub sinking recently?
    Or the shooting in Vegas? Or the whole thing in Catalonia?

There was mention in Sept 2016 (for '17) of a large 'fire' in LasVegas, not the same but not too far off. Yes no mention of Spain, but then again it hasn't separated not will it anytime soon without an official referendum like the Scots. No mention of the 'sub' (which is an underwater ship) sinking.
    So did a lot of people. This is not impressive either.

86% of polls/people predicted the opposite even up to the day for Trump. I already envisaged both, and backed Trump (impressively) at 10 (ten fold ROI), and earlier Brexit at 4.33. Around Sept 2016 (when forecast) think Trump was still a 'laughable wildcard' at 26 (25/1). note: The June 2016 Brexit was predicted back in 11th Sept 2015.
    What else has he predicted? Any unforeseeable events with some level of accuracy. And of course, how is he predicting this stuff? Magic?

The list above is worth watching, a long term one is for Italy to suffer severe financial difficulties and leave the EU (along later with Denmark). Another one that may be likely is the HoP to suffer a major fire. The cost of repairs in enormous and difficult, thus perhaps some sort of insurance claim would pay for it all.

Who know, and it's never 100% accurate, but better than most, including the notorious Nostradamus himself.

Nope, again it was for late 2018 (and late winter) that isn't now. It's been a couple of thousand years since it last erupted (except for a slight, non-super eruption in 44), so to ask for the exact day is being a bit precious.
    Why would it be too much to ask for an exact day or location?
    Do they not know the exact day or location?
    If not, how do they know that it will happen at all?
    And 2018 isn't over yet, it hasn't started. from memory a couple of US's big grey ships nearly sank, that doesn't happen every year, well hopefully not.
    Yes, that would make a nice plausible sounding prediction that is easy to stretch to (as you are doing).
    However the prediction is about a boat sinking. Anything other than an american warship sinking is a failed prediction.
    A location or time would have also be useful, but they don't give that either I assume?
    Yes, and maybe specify her favourite tv show and nail varnish colour or her favourite flavour of ice-cream.
    That's not really like for like.
    Why would they be able to predict that he would be engaged, but aren't able to say when or to who?
    There was mention in Sept 2016 (for '17) of a large 'fire' in LasVegas, not the same but not too far off.
    No. It's very very far off.
    A mass shooting is not a fire.

This is how these predictions work. Folks like your self try to stretch things to cover for their failures and mistakes.
    If they had predictive power, they would not say fire. They would say shooting.
    Yes no mention of Spain, but then again it hasn't separated not will it anytime soon without an official referendum like the Scots.
    No mention of the 'sub' (which is an underwater ship) sinking.
    Why no mention of these events? Or any others I can point to, yet Prince Harry's engagement is apparently vital information we need to know?
    86% of polls/people predicted the opposite.
    So he was one of the 12%.
    And...?
    The list above is worth watching
    But why is it worth watching when it's obviously nonsense?
    Who know, and it's never 100% accurate, but better than most, including the notorious Nostradamus himself.
    It's about as accurate as making any number of wild, but likely guesses.

Again, what are they using to make these predictions? Why does it work in a way that makes it look exactly like they are making random guesses?

Nostradamus' predictions are vague and open to any type of interpretation

Nostradamus' predictions are vague and open to any type of interpretation

Agree, the quatrains are numerous and written in such a cumbersome style to avoid being classed as actual predictions (to avoid being burnt at the stake).

However some references to AC2 (he called 'Histler') are interesting. Still easy to dismiss by some who want the exact day, time, spelling and co-ordinates of events.

Much prefer some of the more modern writers (some accurate, but most are not).

Suggest there is also an element of common sense too e.g. Folks such as myself saw nothing else but Trump and Brexit occurring (against the odds, and interestingly against all the left-wing paid-for media).

Applied (unpopular) Logic would suggest Italy will leave the EU before too long. The HoP may do an insurance job. Also that the only elegant solution to NK is the quiet (internal) removal of big Kim, before too long.

However some references to AC2 (he called 'Histler') are interesting. Still easy to dismiss by some who want the exact day, time, spelling and co-ordinates of events.

Much prefer some of the more modern writers (some accurate, but most are not).
    These seers are easy to dismiss because they are so vague.
    By being so vague it looks exactly like they making wild guesses.
    They are then helped by how folks like you bend over backwards to make predictions fit (like when you claim a fire is the same as a shooting).
    Couple this with the fact you are cherry picking the "successful" predictions while ignoring the predictions that out right failed as well as the events that they did not predict.

If these people actually had any predictive powers at all, then they wouldn't be vague. They would be accurate and direct. The would be able to predict things that would be impossible to just randomly guess, like says people's names or more exact dates.
    I'm not sure why you think it's so crazy to ask for these things.

And then it leaves the question you are ignoring: how are they making these predictions?
    Magic? Psychic powers? Whispers from aliens?

How easy is it to predict the future? Nostradamus could easily predict some things vaguely and maybe things more specific via a sequencing of events over time. Some near future things are easily enough predicted. Here's a stab at some:

2018 will see Brexit negotiations with the UK and EU getting what they want out of it. A major embarrassment to current American government will occur. Democrats will win a landslide in November midterm. The Republicans will dump hardliners and regroup behind moderates. North Korea will continue to threaten but there will be no real war. Someone like Rex Tillerson could end up president of America. Trumo will reinvent himself this time as a moderate. He will sell out hardliners to save himself.
    2019 will see a much more moderate American policy and the Republicans will choose a moderate candidate for the 2020 election (maybe Tillerson).
    2020 will see the election of a moderate US president.
    During the next few years, the Middle East will modernise in many ways. A new cold war between Iran and Saudi Arabia will lead to an arms and oil race.
    World superpowers will remain USA, Russia and China for the foreseeable future.
    The next decades will include periods of booms and recessions. Wars will erupt in places currently peaceful and current warzones will become safe.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 375 ✭✭Tylerdurex

My vote goes to Teresa May . The concept of Brexit is so bad there must be another hidden agenda behind it all

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Den14

Emme wrote: »

George SOROS?

• Advertisement

Tylerdurex wrote: »
    My vote goes to Teresa May . The concept of Brexit is so bad there must be another hidden agenda behind it all

Doubt TM 'as the AC' very much. It's a bit of a surprise to everyone she's still PM (as mentioned on the list of 14 above). The whole subject of Brexit is a complicated one, with a near even split either way. The new order don't want it, the old order does (the exit).

Both Trump and Brexit are probably the biggest political shock events in to occur within the last few decades. Moves towards Italiaxit may well begin during the summer of '18, as some suggested.

The next 'AC' (if there is such a thing) will be someone obsessed with control, control and then some more control. Everyone will be tagged/microchipped/rfid within 10yrs so that will certainly factor into it.

Advertisement