Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Top Gear Special on

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

unkel wrote: »
    Looking forward to the 2015 Top Gear Christmas special - Gibraltar!

Northen Ireland has been confirmed already.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 73,396 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Yep. cricket match on the Falls Road apparently.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Yep. cricket match on the Falls Road apparently.

And Brian May playing God Save the Queen on his guitar. Maybe the Spitfire overpass is a bit much?

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭woody33

I think they said there were 41 people in the crew? Impressive. Me, I'd like to have seen more of the "comedy support vehicle, the 2CV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

Even though I know it's totally scripted I still love it. Great show, great specials and 3 of the best presenters on light tv entertainment there is.

Keep up the good work top gear.

I don't think James,s fall off the horse was scripted tho, that looked very painful .

To be fair I feel James May is being held back by continuing to do top gear . He has the personality and brains to go on to do things other than being thrown off horses and having his rear bumper bumped and fish in under his bonnet.

I've really enjoyed his other stuff , did anyone see his in space show, not sure of name.

• Advertisement
Advertisement