Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Arcade and Retro Chat - Insert Coin -

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

YouTube have released a kids version of their app for android in the states.

Hopefully it makes it over here.

It doesn't return results for more adult content plus all comments are hidden.
    Oh I'll let my them know to watch for it, they found it on the computer through the neighbour showing them. It started off fine with a father and son Minecraft let's play, but eventually it was blocked. It was all forgotten about until the same kid showed them how to view it on the smart TV the other day (both computer and TV are part of the kitchen)

Could you get that app through Hola like with the Netflix I wonder?

I suggested setting up a playlist and try to get them away from searching and I'd link anything onto them if it was suitable, plus music.

On the subject on the 3DS charger, there was 1 left. Staff handing it over was all excited talking about games stuff, ended up giving the statistics on which of the latest gen consoles sold better, Nintendo has a new console in the works ╮(╯▽╰)╭ hope he didn't get into trouble (was being polite chit chatting, didn't think he'd go full on nerd lol, nice chat though)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

Hoping the Nintendo NX isn't another portable having just bought a New 3DS....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,822 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The gameboy colour only lasted 18 months...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

DinoRex wrote: »
    Hoping the Nintendo NX isn't another portable having just bought a New 3DS....

I really think it'll be a combination of the two, a parallel launch of a home console and a controller, with a handheld that can be used as a touchpad controller, and keep integration with WiiU titles.

Or something.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Google Maps have put in an option to play Pacman using the streets of any town/city.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

So where does one go to change your username around these aparts? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Andrew76 wrote: »

No another one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

If you do, make sure you change it something people can pronounce, remember that lad that used to go by the name of EnterNow. Still can't say Myr....Myrd......Myrdd.......Myrddi, feck it, I think I'll stick to calling him EnterNow, it rolls of the tongue easier.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

SoRLover?

• Advertisement

If you do, make sure you change it something people can pronounce, remember that lad that used to go by the name of EnterNow. Still can't say Myr....Myrd......Myrdd.......Myrddi, feck it, I think I'll stick to calling him EnterNow, it rolls of the tongue easier.

Hmmm, what if I was to change to EnterNow! :pac:
    Nah that would be creepy. Ah just bored so might change it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

Hmmm, what if I was to change to EnterNow! :pac:
    Nah that would be creepy. Ah just bored so might change it.

Andrew69 ftw

Seems you have to pay for the privilege so that's that.

No Stargate SG-1 fans here no? For shame :D For the record, it's "Meer-din" :o

Seems you have to pay for the privilege so that's that.

Yep, subscriber privilege.

Myrddin wrote: »
    No Stargate SG-1 fans here no? For shame :D For the record, it's "Meer-din" :o
    Wait a minute. Enternows' username is pronounced Meer-din? I've been calling him Meridian. Why didn't someone tell me? Oh, I've been making an idiot out of myself!
    id5OD.jpg

(Meridian formally known as Enternow has stuck, I'll never get it right now)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

So, uhhh...that new Mad Max 4 trailer?

Apparently post apocalyptic cars are super explody

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Fairness that does look very good, typical cinema film I like seeing...bang bang vroom vroom.

And yes I will also go see fast and furiouser 7, last few in the cinema with my mates was the best fun ever, i expect this to be more of the same

So, uhhh...that new Mad Max 4 trailer?
    tumblr_mj1t42PtfL1qft4hpo1_500.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

My Antex XS25 soldering iron has died :( I feel a bit sad we had some good times together.

My Antex XS25 soldering iron has died :( I feel a bit sad we had some good times together.

Time for that soldering station you've always dreamed off?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Time for that soldering station you've always dreamed off?

Yep, although I think the waterpump is going on the car so that'll need fixing first :(

Yep, although I think the waterpump is going on the car so that'll need fixing first :(

What a pain,
    I'm just waiting for the DMF to fall out of mine.
    Going to Claire this weekend to pick up my jukebox so as long as I make it back from that i'll be happy :D

Just a reminder for anyone that gives a monkey's, Nintendo Direct at 11pm tonight - http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/04-01-2015/. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭Doge

Its a sad day at the Doge household today, we had to put down our lab who gave us 15 years of joy. No april's foolishness involved, wish it was. Going to miss you little brother.

qeBhlzB.jpg

h3nKN0m.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

Sad news:( sorry to hear it, a dog becomes part of the family over that length of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,849 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Sorry to hear that dude. My own Golden died back in October, hit me worse than when my dad died :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭Doge

Steve X2 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that dude. My own Golden died back in October, hit me worse than when my dad died :(

Sorry to hear that Steve. :(

I can remember him in the pic of the Point Blanc cab like it was yesterday.

• Advertisement

Doge wrote: »
    Its a sad day at the Doge household today, we had to put down our lab who gave us 15 years of joy. No april's foolishness involved, wish it was. Going to miss you little brother.
    I'm so sorry to hear that sad news, it gets easier slowly with time, 15 is a fantastic age as well. I've my dogs 1st anniversary coming up soon, might get some flowers for the house or something, still have the sympathy card from the vet in the kitchen.
    Try to think of all the funny times, like my first dog nearly every year got his head stuck in the empty Roses box and tried to get it off, I wish we had camera phones then.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement