Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any xmas day fight yet

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭PhilBill

PM the address. I have whiskey and blades. We'll do a Limerick on the lot oi them

This Limerick idea sounds amazing, not going to lie, but I need them to pay for my J1 so I'm going to need them alive and somewhat unmarked. If you would like to come down with some whiskey though that could be arranged. Depending on the whiskey...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Got pretty negative comments at the dinner table out home. Back alone in mine and glad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

PhilBill wrote: »
    This Limerick idea sounds amazing, not going to lie, but I need them to pay for my J1 so I'm going to need them alive and somewhat unmarked. If you would like to come down with some whiskey though that could be arranged. Depending on the whiskey...

..and organising mass murder online is dodgy at best. Strange people will be listening.

You just go for a walk. I'll finish the Jameson. The knives can stay in the dishwasher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭CINCLANTFLT

How can people watch this call the mid wife thing!!! Then downton Abbey?!!!?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

National Lampoon's Vacation is on now, where da fuk is the CHRISTMAS vacation film?!?! :mad:

• Advertisement

How can people watch this call the mid wife thing!!! Then downton Abbey?!!!?

You missed the worst ever episode of Dr. Who. As for the giving birth in the Way Back When who cares. Thanks for the reminder to tape Downton - I like to see how the people in smaller houses live.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭RWCNT

At my Ma's in Italy where she lives with my Stepda.

Stepda reckons its cold and wants the hesting on. My ma's drank a load of cava and keeps saying "How could it be cold?" and he keeps on repeating himself with different phrasing, both getting progressively angrier. I'm in bed sick as a parrot and its gas to listen to.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Beverly di Angelo oh yeah

squadro wrote: »
    Beverly di Angelo oh yeah

I'm not commenting just onehandedly joining you in this moment.

RWCNT wrote: »
    At my Ma's in Italy where she lives with my Stepda.

Stepda reckons its cold and wants the hesting on. My ma's drank a load of cava and keeps saying "How could it be cold?" and he keeps on repeating himself with different phrasing, both getting progressively angrier. I'm in bed sick as a parrot and its gas to listen to.

That was hilarious.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭pharmaton

We're too fat to fight. Haven't the energy, watching the frozen shizzley stuff on the telly, have managed to sing let it go at all the right times so I'm doing ok

..and organising mass murder online is dodgy at best. Strange people will be listening.

You just go for a walk. I'll finish the Jameson. The knives can stay in the dishwasher.

This mass murder is sounding like a good idea right now. I'll leave the door open, just don't whack my dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Call the midwife is mental good.

pharmaton wrote: »
    We're too fat to fight. Haven't the energy, watching the frozen shizzley stuff on the telly, have managed to sing let it go at all the right times so I'm doing ok

Had this Frozen Shiite all last night, if you're not on cue the youngian's will slay you!!! As had happened to me. Them B's be in the choir N'all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Why kind of dysfunctional families do youse have at all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

PM the address. I have whiskey and blades. We'll do a Limerick on the lot oi them

:eek:

IvaBigWun wrote: »
    :eek:

We have families with a great sense of humor..

We have families with a great sense of humor..
    ..and absolutely no people were contracted to be murdered in this production.

I'll do one for €5000, €30,000 for 5 + , and an even 100k for anything spectacular.
    Merry Christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Highflyer13

anncoates wrote: »

OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh look at me and my oh so perfect family:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

anncoates wrote: »

You mean you cannot relate to anything posted thus far in this thread?

dysfunctional is just a tad too harsh imo; you're referring to peoples families here anncoates,
    Bitta Respect on Christmas Night Would be Lovely,
    Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

Aahhh Christmas at home..I'm working and not around thank fook, boredom, ****e tv, eating and drinking to excess, talking for the sake of talking.

I'm off somewhere warm tomorrow..yipeeee! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Lau2976

No fights yet. Pretty perfect christmas thus far. Delishous food. Perfect presents. Family orientated. My puppy sleeping on my lap infront of the fire watching the early christmas South Parks and on my phone.

Other then the occasional sprout-fart and my dog ripping open one of my dads presents this morning, it's been a relaxing day of eating, napping and board games!

There's no drink in my house this year though as everyone's tea total and we had no guests up :)

Lau2976 wrote: »
    No fights yet. Pretty perfect christmas thus far. Delishous food. Perfect presents. Family orientated. My puppy sleeping on my lap infront of the fire watching the early christmas South Parks and on my phone.

Other then the occasional sprout-fart and my dog ripping open one of my dads presents this morning, it's been a relaxing day of eating, napping and board games!

There's no drink in my house this year though as everyone's tea total and we had no guests up :)

If Jesus was still alive he would of hung himself for the lack excitement and arguments that went on in your home this Christmas.

Where to begin ?...its teetotal. Thats a dry house for you lot at the back.
    The food was delicious. Nice, I overcooked the meatballs in the microwave but these are the breaks.
    The sprout is innocent. It should hire a solicitor. The dog is getting away with a lot more than you know. Your phone is spying on you and well.....Merry Christmas.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

At the in laws with wife, 5 sisters, cnut of a mother in law, always kill each other this year is no different

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

I think I come from an abnormally normal family.

If Jesus was still alive he would of hung himself for the lack excitement and arguments that went on in your home this Christmas.

That's a very good thing. it's been a stressful year so the boring day was very much enjoyed by everyone.

That's a very good thing. it's been a stressful year so the boring day was very much enjoyed by everyone.

I've always thought of Christmas as a day to get rid of all the stress from the year past and have a go at the people who have caused it...

All though a boring Christmas is a great Christmas in imo also.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭mazdaminx

Don't mention easter just yet, need to get over this first!

• Advertisement

Where to begin ?...its teetotal. Thats a dry house for you lot at the back.
    The food was delicious. Nice, I overcooked the meatballs in the microwave but these are the breaks.
    The sprout is innocent. It should hire a solicitor. The dog is getting away with a lot more than you know. Your phone is spying on you and well.....Merry Christmas.

Sorry spelling nazi! It was autocorrect :rolleyes:

The sprout is well within its rights to challenge that accusation.

Probably she's usually a cnut.

That's...pleasant. Keep up the holiday cheer.

Advertisement